Operating System Windows 7 & half fullscreen (2 Viewers)

allanp81

Portal Pro
October 24, 2006
Hmm, there were some mentions of HD audio fixes, I wonder if this includes HDMI connections then.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Improved HDMI audio device performance
    A small percentage of users have reported issues in which the connection between computers running Windows 7 and HDMI audio devices can be lost after system reboots. Updates have been incorporated into SP1 to ensure that connections between Windows 7 computers and HDMI audio devices are consistently maintained.

:D

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    That says reboots though, most of us were losing the connection just by switching to a different input. Fingers crossed this is the fix though!

thepahakurki

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2008
    Finland
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Today I installed Win7 SP1 and it seems that it does the trick.

Played arround a while, turning tv on and off and MP went everytime back to Fullscreen.

Installing SP1 didn't fix the issue for me. Still having this annoying half full screen problem when I turn on my AV-receiver and projector.

Screenshot included.

But this issue is now in mantis so I hope it will get fixed soon...! (I'm using MP 1.2.0 Alpha)

Attachments

• mp120beta.jpg
      mp120beta.jpg
      250.8 KB

Arkard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry neither for me, too. Seems like Windows Setup swtched default audio device to SPDIF. With SPDIF it comes alwasys back to FS (but stops TV). With default HDMI the error is back again.

I won't put much hope in Mantis. Realease date for the Version wit a fix is like 2025 or so:)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Windows 7 & half fullscreen

sorry didn't get through the whole thread on which page is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom