x10 driver MediaPortal 1.12 (1 Viewer)

krank

Portal Pro
December 27, 2006
RENNES
Home Country
France France
Just for information in MediaPortal 1.12 the link for x10 dirver are not avalable and
it's very difficult to find

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    from wiki page..

Click here to download the X10 remote driver

A driver is required for the X10.

The X10.com site has been closed which means that the download link is currently broken.

Thank you from X10.com
    We regret to inform you that X10.com has closed it’s doors. We would like to thank all of our “X10 Fanatics” over the years for all your support to our products and to us, we cannot thank you enough. Without you guys there would have been no business. We hope you all continue to keep the X10 DIY spirit alive with your individual passions for Home Automation, IP Cameras and Security. Who would have thought turning off a light wirelessly could be so bittersweet.
    Where to go for Home Automation Products now
    We recommend the fine people over at The Home Automation Store:

More information about the closure
    Over the last several years, X10′s management has worked diligently to operate under very difficult circumstances. Nearly two years ago, its major supplier and shareholder, X10, Ltd., filed for protection under Hong Kong Law. Not only has this stymied the Company’s ability to maintain and grow its business, but also caused disruptions while potential investors looked to purchase the Company’s stock, the single most valuable asset of X10, Ltd.
    How to contact X10.com
    Email: bankruptcy@stoslaw.com

or

Mail:
    X10 Bankruptcy
    620 Naches Ave SW
    Renton, WA 98057

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom