XFace Version 1.8 ready for Download 29.04.2009 (1 Viewer)

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    spaceyoyo & @scirocco

According to the release notes, you will have to wait for the 1st SVN AFTER 1.0.2 for this to work.
    But for the VUMeters, you will need a svn after MP 1.0.2. Because MP 1.0.2 is a fix release there is no new code inside. Hwahrmann will add the code to svn after the 1.0.2 release.

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is it possible to make the tvseries filmstrip view like moving pictures (smaller covers...)?

thanks!

bob987

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 25, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Harley, Thanks for this great skin!

There is a small bug in moving pictures with Hebrew text:
    The text of movie type (comedy etc) and movie summary is shown in wrong letter order.
    This text does not shown from right to left.

The text of movie name and director name are shown correctly from right to left.

Bob

arual

Portal Member
    July 30, 2008
    MALAGA
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    i have installed the skin plugin, great work my friends.

One issue, i have installed the Mp Rss Plugin, (just the *.dll file into the process directory, i have configured the city for the weather, the URL for the RSS feed.

In the home screen i can see the weather info and the Rss Feed, but when i go to the basic home, the only i can see is the weather.

I have noticed in the RSS plugin Folder there is support for the BlueTwoWide and Bluetwo Skins. I have copied "common.rss" dowloaded from the RSS Plugin (Bluetwo Wide Skin) and paste into the X-face Skin, and i get the RSS in the home but no in the homebasic.

What i have to do to implement the RSS into this wonderful home basic screen?

thanks

ddlooping

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 23, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi... erhm, how to (delete) uninstall old skin, and skincachefolder?
    Hello torbjorns :)

To uninstall a skin simply delete its folder.
    To clear its cache under Vista:
    Go to "Program Data" >> "Team Mediaportal" >> "Mediaportal" >> "Cache" and delete the corresponding folder.
    To clear its cache under XP (not sure about this one):
    Go to "Documents & Settings" >> "Application Data" >> "Team Mediaportal" >> "Mediaportal" >> "Cache" and delete the corresponding folder.

Thanks for this great skin Harley. :)

One quick question though: howcome the "glassy" effect (icon_empty_nofocus1.png) appears under the thumbnails instead of on top (moving pictures)?
    What file(s) do I need to edit to reverse the order of these layers?

Thanks in advance. ;)

dd129

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2007
    Hello,

between the color seen and unseen films is too low, how can I make the color darker?

Thanks for the great skin
    Greetings
    DD129

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom