XFace Version 1.8 ready for Download 29.04.2009 (1 Viewer)

Addow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    After some relaxing holiday, i finally found some nightly time to update my skin to the latest version. Did some tweaks, personal edits and fixes and the result is magnificent.

Harley, is there a particular reason why you write "tv series" without capitals? I always use the "TV Series" notation, because every other item in BasicHome uses this format. I had to change it on every skin update, so it's skin related (in BasicHome.xml).

Anywayz, you know the drill... fabulous job! Let's do better than the 4th place (after Blue3wide, Blue3 and StreamedMP :D :D) !!

dyamant

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2007
    Castrop-Rauxel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I hope anyone can help. Where i must place logopicture that i can see it in the mainmenu the logo for some plugins (Streamradio or arcsoft bluray).
    For me the picturefield in the mainmenu is empty with follow description. "No Button Picture available".

ddlooping

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 23, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I hope anyone can help. Where i must place logopicture that i can see it in the mainmenu the logo for some plugins (Streamradio or arcsoft bluray).
    For me the picturefield in the mainmenu is empty with follow description. "No Button Picture available".
    Hello dyamant :)

The images have to be placed in the "C:\Program Files\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal\skin\Xface\Media" folder.
    "Program Files (x86)" under Vista

You need two images, one for the focus state, another for the nofocus one.
    The images are named in the following manner:
    - button_pluginname.png
    - buttonNF_pluginname.png

Examples:
    - button_moving pictures.png
    - buttonNF_moving pictures.png

Well, I think that's the way it works anyway. ;)

P.S: check the following thread. :)
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/xface-251/no-button-picture-avaible-59045/

Elke

Portal Member
    March 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Harley, Thanks a lot for the update and your invested time. I still have two questions, may be you can help me:

- In the radio EPG (Radio-Programm), there is on the first time button a text behind the time "Hier fehlt Text!". Can I erase this text somehow?

- In the weather plugin, when choosing "Aussicht 5 Tage", there is also on the top side the date of the choosed day behind the actual day. Is it also possible to change this?

Thanks

Elke

ddlooping

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 23, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hello and welcome to the forums, Elke. :)
    - In the weather plugin, when choosing "Aussicht 5 Tage", there is also on the top side the date of the choosed day behind the actual day. Is it also possible to change this?
    Apparently it is a Mediaportal bug that was supposed to have been fixed.
    Unfortunately it's still occuring for me too. :(

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Harley, Thanks a lot for the update and your invested time. I still have two questions, may be you can help me:

- In the radio EPG (Radio-Programm), there is on the first time button a text behind the time "Hier fehlt Text!". Can I erase this text somehow?

Thanks

Elke

Hi Elke,

will have a look on it .

Harley

Elke

Portal Member
    March 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Harley,

Thank you!!
    PS: Everyone who has seen your skin on my TV-display, likes it and enjoys the easy handling.

Bye,
    Elke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom