XM Radio plugin (1 Viewer)

Redth

Portal Member
July 3, 2007
Ok, this is good, it looks like it gets 'logged out' from xm radio. I'll build in some handling for this.

Redth

Portal Member
July 3, 2007
Sorry guys, been real busy lately and haven't had a chance to work on the plugin. Just wanted to drop a line here and say I will continue working on it, but probably no updates for a week or two...

The main error crashing it seems to be relating to the session timing out, so it should be fairly easy to fix. Other than that my main focus is going to be on trying to get the streams to play faster..

jgisland

March 26, 2008
Audio Issue

I am having the strangest problem with this plug-in. I installed the plug-in as instructed, I have VLC with active x, but I can't seem to get it to actually play audio. I get the list of channels, can scroll though the channels, select a channel, it appears from the GUI to be playing (it scrolls through the playing song), but I get no audio. Every other program plays audio but I get nothing from the xm plugin (I have uninstalled/reinstalled everything, rebooted and all of that).

this is a great plug in and I would love to get it working if anybody has any suggestions.

gamestar

Portal Member
March 17, 2008
I am having the strangest problem with this plug-in. I installed the plug-in as instructed, I have VLC with active x, but I can't seem to get it to actually play audio. I get the list of channels, can scroll though the channels, select a channel, it appears from the GUI to be playing (it scrolls through the playing song), but I get no audio. Every other program plays audio but I get nothing from the xm plugin (I have uninstalled/reinstalled everything, rebooted and all of that).

this is a great plug in and I would love to get it working if anybody has any suggestions.

Same here. Everything seems to be working fine but no audio.

zswman

Portal Pro
April 23, 2006
Mountain View, CA USA
No audio

Same here - this looks very promising, but I'm not getting any audio (all other MP functions work fine, play audio, etc.). I'm wondering if I shouldn't have unchecked the assignment of all of those formats when I did my install of the VLC player(?) I've started the VLC player on its own and have been able to play and get audio from multiple formats, so I'm skeptical that that is the problem, however.

Redth

Portal Member
July 3, 2007
I'll try it again on my own machine (I've since, pretty much stopped using it since accuradio is better imo), and see if i have the same issue...

tamvegas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Anyone find a resolution to this yet? Xm appears to work fine, just no audio for me too.
    Videolan with activeX freshly installed before installing XMSharp components. Audio working fine everywhere except XMSharp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom