[Youtube] No full HD -> no audio? (1 Viewer)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, I am using MP1.5, I have updated onlinevideos and the splitter to its latest version and gone into the plugin and changed the video quality for youtube from high to full hd. But I still only get video options upto 720P. Also only one video per resolution is displayed where before this used to show most with two file formats each? (I also changed the setting for ignoring file formats where more than one exists to .flv and still only see one for each.. not that that is such a big deal if I could only get 1080P videos).

Is there a setting which didnt used to exist I need to change?

Logs attached, basically gone into online videos, into my subscriptions, viewed playlists from a user in my subscriptions, selected a movie, only upto 720P was available, played, stopped, made logs..

Thanks

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Seems youtube changed how they identify their formats. It's a general problem nothing you can do to configure it away. Needs to be fixed in the code.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Pushed the update now. YouTube offers 1080p only as adaptive streaming format from the looks, so I added those as well (list of formats might look crowded now).

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is anyone having sound issues (i.e. no sound at all) with the new formats (1280x720 mp4 136 and 1920x1080 mp4 137)?
    Even after downloading and inspecting the file with mediainfo it only says a video stream is present, no mentioning of audio streams at all.
    The old formats do play with sound (f.e. 1280x720 mp4 22)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Hi offbyone. Only just got back home and had a chance to check this out, I've made sure the plugin is uptodate in the extensions installer and allowed the sites to update when opening online videos. I still do not get 1080p showing up as an option? Is there something else I need to do or is it broken again?

Thanks

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Onlinevideos has an automatic update build in that downloads the new site dll/xml when available. Make sure you haven't disabled it in the plugin config. If the problem persists post logs.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    So I have looked and I can't see anything disabled. Are we talking about the option to check when first opening online videos and then every x hours? Mine is enabled and 4 hours. When I first open onlinevideos in MePo it asks to update the sites, I click yes and it does its thing. I then navigated to a video from a subscriptions playlist that I have confirmed has 1080p available when viewing youtube from a browser. Go to launch the video and I get only 4 options, one for each resolution - but no 1080p, maximum shown in the prompt is 720p. Launched the 720p video, stopped playback, closed MePo, created logs!

Thank you

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm your automatic update does not work - no idea why by the DLLs that Onlinevideos loads are the ones that are shipped with 1.7.
    I am guessing UAC on win7,but the prompt should come up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom