YouTube plugin, does not remeber my video quality settings in verison 1.2.0.0 (1 Viewer)

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    i have try all the settings for video quality..
    it always start the lowest one :(

is this a bug? or how can i fix it?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not sure when I broke that one ;) Might have been a recent update on YouTube or my code. Will look into it.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Alright fixed.

It wasn't me - Youtube has added a new format (3gp) which always showed at the end of the list and therefore broke sorting and pre-selection. I am now skipping that format.

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Alright fixed.

It wasn't me - Youtube has added a new format (3gp) which always showed at the end of the list and therefore broke sorting and pre-selection. I am now skipping that format.

Cool, i just have to update sites and it will work?
    or how do i get the new one?

Note now we are talking: run config from mp config plugins = settings for login video qulaty and thet stuff is there
    Run config from mpi installer, plugin, config = you can edit site, but the settings are not there for, login, password, video Q.. and so on..
    that must be a bug..

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You should simply have AutoUpdate enabled, so you get the updated sites every few hours (also configurable).
    There is also no need to go into Config, just F9 while YouTube is selected inside MP to change the settings.

I have never tested to run Config from MPI Installer - probably doesn't work and that is no way recommended to do it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread