YouTube (1 Viewer)

Canuck

Portal Member
March 6, 2013
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hey guys, another newbie question:

Have YouTube, Netflix, or other similar services been integrated into MP, and you can access them through MP menus, or you need to exit MP and run them in a browser?

Canuck

Portal Member
March 6, 2013
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Home Country
Canada Canada
How easy/hard is it to add new services? Let's say I have this website with videos: http://www3.tfo.org/videos

Now I want to have it as part of that service in MP. Would it be just a matter of adding it's RSS or it requires more programming?
What if this website did not provide any RSS feed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Internet required? DE
Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
Hello, I've been searching for a media server for my home entertainment system for a couple of years. I have changed server...
Replies
Views
I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom