General Support (179 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
My settings are 'PAL BG' Same settings than in Belgium/Luxembourg
My settings are 'PAL BG' Same settings than in Belgium/Luxembourg
Hello, I've installed latest release of MP (0.2.0 RC2) with latest CVS (12-25-2005 23:38) I have a problem : I cannot navigate...
Replies
Views
Glad to hear things worked out, but do you have two tuners working correctly now? Two DTV cards works for me, but I understand that some combinations don't work for some people.
Glad to hear things worked out, but do you have two tuners working correctly now? Two DTV cards works for me, but I understand...
Hi all, Im having trouble using the scheduling feature of MP which I cant figure out and am hoping someone can help me. I...
Replies
Views
No sound, Could this be the reason? I Now tried 0.1.3. It doesn't krasch, but there is no sound. Since I can get it to work in Graphedit WITH sound, I don't understand why it cant work in MP. In graphedit, I just add default rendering for the recording and audio pins of the capture filter. Updated: I took a look at...
No sound, Could this be the reason? I Now tried 0.1.3. It doesn't krasch, but there is no sound. Since I can get it to...
Hi I am trying to get my analog card working with media portal and it nearly does it seems. I got it working in Graphview...
Replies
Views
I'm using the latest Hauppauge remote with no modification to the standard settings and MP 0.2RC2 on an XP pro (SP2) system. When MP is not in fullscreen (e.g., when listening to music in theMyMusic plugin) it happens that the screensaver automatically activates. This is fine (I don't want to permanently turn it off in Win)...
I'm using the latest Hauppauge remote with no modification to the standard settings and MP 0.2RC2 on an XP pro (SP2) system...
I'm using the latest Hauppauge remote with no modification to the standard settings and MP 0.2RC2 on an XP pro (SP2) system...
Replies
Views
Cool, thanks, will try this out. BTW, I get an error when I try to edit movie folders in setup... Must try to find out what causes this. "Failed to locate assembly SimiasClient, Version=1.1.5250.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null."
Cool, thanks, will try this out. BTW, I get an error when I try to edit movie folders in setup... Must try to find out what...
How can I play DVD:s directly from my hard disk? Either directly from the iso file or from the VIDEO_TS folders. If it could show...
Replies
Views
DScaler is my favorite, to make it better, I installed the latest version, which is something like DScaler 5. do a google for it, but it is a sourceforge project. On my PC upstairs, I also use DScaler but with the version that ships with MP and I have no problems at all.
DScaler is my favorite, to make it better, I installed the latest version, which is something like DScaler 5. do a google for it...
RC2, Using Dscaler and playing DVDs.. Upper border is almost twice as big and lower border almost none.. when I use one of...
Replies
Views
Thank you - that solved the problem! - But it's a bit strange, isn't it?
Thank you - that solved the problem! - But it's a bit strange, isn't it?
Hi Everybody, I just downloaded the new RC2 but it didn't recognize a single DVB-T channel in my region. I compared the dvbt.xml...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Creative Zen Touch DE
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to access the files on my Creative Zen Touch using my music in MP, and if so how? I've tried adding a folder in setup linking to it but it doesn't work.
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to access the files on my Creative Zen Touch using my music in MP, and if so how? I've tried...
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to access the files on my Creative Zen Touch using my music in MP, and if so how? I've tried...
Replies
Views
T
Hiya, Haven't been working on the problem since my previous reply (temporarily removed the card). I plan to have a look at it in Februari. I tend to agree with arachnotron. It looks like a TV standdard mixup. However I've found references to a PAL avermedia tv card, which suggests my PC 'knows' what card I have. I'll keep...
Hiya, Haven't been working on the problem since my previous reply (temporarily removed the card). I plan to have a look at it...
Hallo! I know that my Avermedia A169 dual tv tuner card is on the list of supported cards, but since I installed it setup...
Replies
Views
Start "Setup Mediaportal" (the configuration program. Open "Movies" Goto "Movie Folders" Click "Add" Select the folder your movie is in (repeat for other folders if you like) Now you can play your movies... if the view in Mediaportal is "Files". The other views depend on the movie database, which is still empty in this phase...
Start "Setup Mediaportal" (the configuration program. Open "Movies" Goto "Movie Folders" Click "Add" Select the folder your...
I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Anyone know?
Replies
Views
This isnt an answer but Ive been having the same problem with My Music not finding all my folders. It finds 38 of 200 or something ! I found deleting two files made a small but not complete difference. One was a txt file that was in my main 'music' directory. Can remember what it was called sorry and renaming the old database and...
This isnt an answer but Ive been having the same problem with My Music not finding all my folders. It finds 38 of 200 or something...
I am running 0.2RC but no matter how many time I set up my pictures (deleting pict db and running picture wizard) I seem to only...
Replies
Views
I think PVR 500 does that because it has 2 built in TV tuners. Check it out: http://www.Hauppauge.com
I think PVR 500 does that because it has 2 built in TV tuners. Check it out: http://www.Hauppauge.com
Hi; I installed and tested MP and loved it. But... when i went to the page with the aproved TV Tuners i got lost. There are...
Replies
Views
I decided to install RC2 without uninstalling the last MP installation. Remote control is working again. I did not install latest CVS to not create problems. I have no idea if this could have other implications but MP is working pretty well now. Thanks
I decided to install RC2 without uninstalling the last MP installation. Remote control is working again. I did not install latest...
I have a pinnacle remote control that has been working allways great with MP, but I am not able to get it working now with the...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the confusion, I needed to re-discover from where I grabbed the 1.2.2.9 drivers. This thread: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4894&highlight=tpl Led me to this download: http://www.digitalrise.biz/support/downloads/index.php?action=file&id=119 Which are the Twinhan 1.2.2.9...
Sorry for the confusion, I needed to re-discover from where I grabbed the 1.2.2.9 drivers. This thread...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2.0 RC1 with mediaportal-cvs-09-10-2005--08-41 Skin: MCE Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
thanks for your help; tried updating the driver of the graphic card as well as changing the codecs. Unfortunately the problem still persists; all that changed is that it takes the system 10 instead of 1 sec of stuttering performance to crash :( I will uninstall mp and hope for a later version to run more stable (or have less effect...
thanks for your help; tried updating the driver of the graphic card as well as changing the codecs. Unfortunately the problem still...
I have installed mp yesterday and am facing following problem: If I try to autotune myTV, mp will cause my whole pc to crash. As I...
Replies
Views
Allright, THX a lot for your support!!!! By the way MCE 2005 sucks!!
Allright, THX a lot for your support!!!! By the way MCE 2005 sucks!!
Hello guys, I have a problem to use the IMON PAD with MP. I Installed the port95 driver (what to set there?? or default??) Set...
Replies
Views
Does not work with 0.2 RC2 but working with MP 0.1.3.0 I tested it one more time and could confirm that Pinnacle PCTV Deluxe USB Tv tuner device does not work with MediaPortal 0.2 RC2. From the other hand it's working with previous version 0.1.3.0 ... :(
Does not work with 0.2 RC2 but working with MP 0.1.3.0 I tested it one more time and could confirm that Pinnacle PCTV Deluxe USB...
Hi ! Does anyone know if this device works with Mediaportal 0.2 RC2 ? I remember that there was a long discussion regarding this...
Replies
Views
Thanks, thought I was going crazy, couldn't see the file before... thx
Thanks, thought I was going crazy, couldn't see the file before... thx
When installing the latest CVS patch on top of 0.2RC2 the instructions ask to run "start.bat" Where is this file please ? Thx
Replies
Views
Exact settings Hi, thx for response. I know how to use it. But it doesn't work. My pc doesn't wake up ! Do i need to put it in a special way into standby? If i use the sleep timer i just stops the music but doesn't shut down the pc. I know you can use a time of inactivity to shut down the pc, but when i use this, won't it...
Exact settings Hi, thx for response. I know how to use it. But it doesn't work. My pc doesn't wake up ! Do i need to put it in...
Hi, I have RC2 installed. Can someone give me some steps to get the Alarm function working? I would like to use the Sleep...
Replies
Views
Just tried lastest CVS and whilst the problem seems to be fixed, on further investigation there appear to be problems with the ALbum Arts showing when a track is being played (Data has been grabed, not displayed in play window) and also the view keeps changing once set to "Large Icons" Seems the settign is not remembered... Anyone...
Just tried lastest CVS and whilst the problem seems to be fixed, on further investigation there appear to be problems with the...
I've just installed the new RC2 version of 0.2 I was running RC1 (last CVS update was last monday (12th december). I did this...
Replies
Views
You will find all used keys from configure app too under general section. You can even remap them if you want to. CoolHammer
You will find all used keys from configure app too under general section. You can even remap them if you want to. CoolHammer
Been looking through the forum here for info. on the function keys within the MP environment. I know the info. exists.... can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 0.2 RC2 DE
The new build ROCKS! Well done everyone involved and a big thankyou !
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC2 VMR9 problem DE
Problem resolved. Thought I'd post here incase it is of any help to anyone else in the future. I simply downloaded the Nvidia PureVideo codec that is posted on the MP site and use that with VRM9 enabled and I'm getting the best performance I ever had. Simple I suppose.
Problem resolved. Thought I'd post here incase it is of any help to anyone else in the future. I simply downloaded the Nvidia...
Area: My TV & Laptop MP Version: Release Candidate 2 Skin: Blue Two (default) Windows Version: Media Centre 2005, fully...
Replies
Views
I use the older drive to but I dont understand why its cald "video full screen" options :?: When I use this option I can only se the picture on my TV. There is no diference between normal and full screen :?: :!: I need an option there I can choose to have picture on both devices at the same time :idea: :?: Any ideas ...
I use the older drive to but I dont understand why its cald "video full screen" options :?: When I use this option I can only se...
Hi When i watch on stream Tv or My Trailers the picture is only shown on my PC, Tv screen is black:( Why is that and can i...
Replies
Views
leaked beta driver. Dunno what it does... http://downloads.guru3d.com/downloadget.php?id=1269&file=4&evp=1aa79f2409498eacf33c5f10e3598054
leaked beta driver. Dunno what it does...
I noticed a post regarding ChrisTV where they supposedly got their hands on some beta drivers from ATI that supposedly gave access...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Progrogram MP Version: 0.2RC1 Skin: MCE Windows Version: XP_SP2 CPU Type: Pentium III 1GHz Memory: 512MB Motherboard Chipset: Intel Acorp 8515E Video Card: ATI 9000 PRO Video Card Driver: Latest Catalyst Video Card Resolution: 848x480 Video Render Type: VMR9 Video Codec Type & Version: elecard...
Area: Media Portal Progrogram MP Version: 0.2RC1 Skin: MCE Windows Version: XP_SP2 CPU Type: Pentium III 1GHz Memory...
Area: Media Portal Progrogram MP Version: 0.2RC1 Skin: MCE Windows Version: XP_SP2 CPU Type: Pentium III 1GHz Memory...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't record tv DE
thanx flip Hi Flip, thanx for your advice! I installed SP2 and i can record my tv now! Briljant. I realy don't know why people don't install sp 2 :wink: Greetz Marwinius
thanx flip Hi Flip, thanx for your advice! I installed SP2 and i can record my tv now! Briljant. I realy don't know why...
Hello everybody, First i want to say that this is a very good program! Keep the good work going!! Ok, now my problem. I can...
Replies
Views
yes it works very well......... you must install inputdevicemapper and livedrive plugins search forums for this two item you find some tread
yes it works very well......... you must install inputdevicemapper and livedrive plugins search forums for this two item you...
I have a spare computer with a LiveDrive (Creative Labs) that has a IR receiver and remote. I was wondering if there is built in...
Replies
Views
Damn, 1 minute faster ;-) But I had more text to type!!! ;-) Maschine
Damn, 1 minute faster ;-) But I had more text to type!!! ;-) Maschine
I have tested this on 6 totaly different machines and 3 different TV cards all with the same results. I have tested with a few...
Replies
Views
Thanks, Talos, I'll give that a try.
Thanks, Talos, I'll give that a try.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 (2005-09-01) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom