1.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (1 Viewer)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC2 or any later svn build here.
Hi, We only support full installations of Windows, cause of bug reports which we can't confirm or workaround in a easy way. Thats how it is, I've not tested any light systems @ all & have not "digged" around for whats needed as minimum services to get MP to run, but default installation of XP(not x64) with all updates & vista with...
Hi, We only support full installations of Windows, cause of bug reports which we can't confirm or workaround in a easy way. Thats...
Hi, When I start MediaPortal, first MP will start the Configurations (Configuration.exe). When the Configurations will be loaded...
Replies
Views
No. It's a bug I guess. Meanwhile a file is played in Media Portal the screen saver is disabled but if the shutdown monitor features is able into Windows MP do not disable it as screen saver feature and so the monitor shutdown during playing a file. Screensaver and shutdown monitor control features should work both.
No. It's a bug I guess. Meanwhile a file is played in Media Portal the screen saver is disabled but if the shutdown monitor...
to avoid MP let Windows disable the monitor if that features is enabled please refer to these old posts. Post 1 Post 2...
Replies
Views
zowie thank you for these informations. i will forward it to our NSIS developers. :)
zowie thank you for these informations. i will forward it to our NSIS developers. :)
This might be a Vista only related issue, because in XP you usually have more rights (by default at least). Anyway here are the...
Replies
Views
k, so it seems like this was a bug in rc1, you should be able to try to uninstall rc2 and reinstall it, without loosing the language files. But be careful, b2 and b2wide are removed, even if those contain xml files from other plugins. regards chefkoch
k, so it seems like this was a bug in rc1, you should be able to try to uninstall rc2 and reinstall it, without loosing the...
I don't know if this is the right section to post in. If not, I hope someone can move this to the appropriate forum. As soon as...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom