1.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (6 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC2 or any later svn build here.
Hi, thanks for looking into this. Today I tested the latest SVN (06.09.2008) and the issue still is there. :( But while testing I discovered something strange. I saw, that the scrambled channels do not have a provider. So I searched for a free to air channel, which also does not have a provider and voila, this channel chrashes too...
Hi, thanks for looking into this. Today I tested the latest SVN (06.09.2008) and the issue still is there. :( But while testing I...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 (Singleseat) SVN 30.08.08 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 (Singleseat) SVN 30.08.08 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
Thanks Roy, I sorted out the codecs with Filemerit. I used B2 in debug mode, launched MP, browsed the guide and exited. I've attached the logs.
Thanks Roy, I sorted out the codecs with Filemerit. I used B2 in debug mode, launched MP, browsed the guide and exited. I've...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Purevision Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 wrong info in TV DE
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 (Singleseat) latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 HDD: Seagate 40GB + Samsung 250GB + Samsung 320GB Memory: 1 GB Corsair Motherboard: MSI P965 Neo Video Card: MSI 7600GT Video Card Driver: lates nVidia Sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 (Singleseat) latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 (Singleseat) latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash in teletext DE
TV-Server Version: RC2 MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: RC2 built in blue Windows Version: Vista ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Intel C2D E8500 HDD: Samsung 160Gb 2.5" Memory: 2Gbyte Motherboard: Asus p5k-epu Video Card: Ata radeon 9250 Video Card Driver: MS Built in Sound Card: Moderboard built MS Sound Card AC3: none...
TV-Server Version: RC2 MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: RC2 built in blue Windows Version: Vista ultimate SP1 CPU...
TV-Server Version: RC2 MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: RC2 built in blue Windows Version: Vista ultimate SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Good morning, This is exactly what I did. I have attached the XML file from my install dir. As I have backed up the different versions, I can tell you that a bit-by-bit comparison results that the XML file is the same in both versions, RC2 and latest SVN. The file attached is from the latest SVN. I hope you guys can track down...
Good morning, This is exactly what I did. I have attached the XML file from my install dir. As I have backed up the different...
TV-Server Version: RC2 MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Two Windows Version: Vista (amd64) SP 1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, Well sample plays fine here using hali splitter & ffdshow (see that ffdshow filter it's selected automatic for this movie), switches Between all audio tracks also work fine, so could be a codec problem. Edit: saw that you replyed while i was typing, so maybe update codecs could do the trick, dunno what codecs you use on...
Hi, Well sample plays fine here using hali splitter & ffdshow (see that ffdshow filter it's selected automatic for this movie)...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Win XP SP2 EN CPU Type: MD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
Hi, Did you check that MPC filter was used during playback in MP(use graphEdit & File -> "connect to remote graph" while MP play media)? Attach a log after you tried to play so i can see what media you use, maybe a bell rings ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Did you check that MPC filter was used during playback in MP(use graphEdit & File -> "connect to remote graph" while MP play...
h.264 Video Codec: H264 hardware acceleration doesn't work with MPC-Homecinema Filters (SourceForge.net: Files). DXVA works...
Replies
Views
Hi, MediaPortal.exe & plugins\windows\TVPlugin.dll should have same version number. Regards Roy
Hi, MediaPortal.exe & plugins\windows\TVPlugin.dll should have same version number. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: SVN 20078 MediaPortal Version: SVN 20078 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. Over the weekend I updated BIOS, OS and drivers and last but not least the codecs. I use K-Lite mega pack, but after updating to newest version 4.1.7 i was unable to play DVD as well as some movies. So I was forced to downgrade back to 3.x.x (not sure now the exact version) and setup TV to use ffdshow for video...
Thanks for the reply. Over the weekend I updated BIOS, OS and drivers and last but not least the codecs. I use K-Lite mega pack...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Yep. Its the same as with my plugin (ViewModeSwitcher) the Letterbox detection should now work with EVR as well. Bye Lars
Yep. Its the same as with my plugin (ViewModeSwitcher) the Letterbox detection should now work with EVR as well. Bye Lars
Hi, maybe this is the wrong place here, because this issue is older (even pre RC1). When I use the autocrop plugin in...
Replies
Views
BlueTwo skin used Spragleknas, System info entered, as far as I can recall it (currently in the office). An yes, I used the default BlueTwo skin. I've removed all MCE apps, and installed MP again, applying SVN of 20080822. So far it now seems to work ok. Regards, Jean-Pierre
BlueTwo skin used Spragleknas, System info entered, as far as I can recall it (currently in the office). An yes, I used the...
First of all i would like to say a big thank you for putting so much effort in MediaPortal. Although I've been testing it for a...
Replies
Views
System details added / Trying different audio codec Roy, :thx: for your feedback. As for the log files, I included them, hoping somebody would spot anything out of the ordinary. Anyway, I just noticed a thread by ChrisOfCatford, where it is suggested to change the audio codec in order to get (all) radio channels to work...
System details added / Trying different audio codec Roy, :thx: for your feedback. As for the log files, I included them, hoping...
Hi again, Second issue I encoured concerns the FM radio function. This morning MP client crashed while trying to tune into an FM...
Replies
Views
Yep, everythings fine, but this thread is still not about missing subs, but about default language setting in MP Setup not having any effect... /Christian
Yep, everythings fine, but this thread is still not about missing subs, but about default language setting in MP Setup not having...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.2 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
I have found workaround to disable "Exclusive WMP9" mode. Without it everything works fine. So it seams related to the bug 0001543. It's reproducible when Exclusive WMR9 "enabled" only. Best regards, Eugene
I have found workaround to disable "Exclusive WMP9" mode. Without it everything works fine. So it seams related to the bug 0001543...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 SVN 22/8/2008 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 #mpaarating broken DE
I guess the one that most concerns me is this one.... overlap in list-view (I know... I should have posted this as a separate issue) :ooops: Thanks Chuck
I guess the one that most concerns me is this one.... overlap in list-view (I know... I should have posted this as a separate...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 rc 2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 rc 2 MediaPortal Skin: Purevision Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up 2 + updates...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes i suppose you can call it fixed...I still would have liked the tabpanel to be bigger as I described in second post first image so that the language list on the different tabs could have remained the same size. As it has been fixed now when switching between audio and subtitle tabs as the language list are slightly different...
Hi, yes i suppose you can call it fixed...I still would have liked the tabpanel to be bigger as I described in second post first...
In MediaPortal Configuration/Television/TV Client Picture 1: Why are some languages displayed several times? I noticed in...
Replies
Views
I've completely deinstalled MySQL - and now it is running smooth with MSSQL - i'm not sure if i want to degrade my running system - you know the WAF is important :-) I'll have a look, what i can do.
I've completely deinstalled MySQL - and now it is running smooth with MSSQL - i'm not sure if i want to degrade my running system -...
Hello! I've a TV-Server with Client nr. 1 and one external Client nr. 2 which is connected via 100Mbit/s LAN to the tv-server. The...
Replies
Views
Thanks nfox, sometimes things are so easy....
Thanks nfox, sometimes things are so easy....
Hello, the Date/Time formatting in the german-language is wrong. It has to be like this: Freitag, 29. August It will be nice if...
Replies
Views
Correct tourette! :)
Correct tourette! :)
MediaPortal Version: RC2 + SVN-Snapshot:-08-09-2008 09-21h - Revision:19876 Windows Version: XP SP3 When increasing the time...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yup works good now, thx Bavarian. Regards Roy
Hi, Yup works good now, thx Bavarian. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-01-2008 19-31h - Revision:19843 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo...
Replies
Views
So i mistook you - sorry. As i´m bavarian, perhaps it would be better to speak in our native language, which is not really german. :-D
So i mistook you - sorry. As i´m bavarian, perhaps it would be better to speak in our native language, which is not really...
TV-Server Version: Not installed MediaPortal Version: R1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.2 Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
The problem appears to have been fixed in the latest build. Thank you :D.
The problem appears to have been fixed in the latest build. Thank you :D.
Hello, I just did a clean install of MP 1.0 RC 2 upgrading from 0.2.3.0. I have a user-defined view for My Videos to display...
Replies
Views
looks like its fixed. thanks a bunch.
looks like its fixed. thanks a bunch.
the bug from previous thread...
Replies
Views
Right, I'm using the onboard IR receiver with the MCE remote control. The play button is mapped on the key 'p' and the pause button is mapped on space. These mappings should be right for mp and they work... OK, can any of the devs tell me, if the play button and the pause button invoke the same method or function when a video...
Right, I'm using the onboard IR receiver with the MCE remote control. The play button is mapped on the key 'p' and the pause button...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Found out that other tick boxes are also effected by the setting of the _fuzzylogic ticktbox calling savesettings issue and have gone on to enhance the whole retrival process in this thread. Probably best to look at the newer MovieData.cs LoadSettings() function in the following post for what i believe now to be the optimal...
Found out that other tick boxes are also effected by the setting of the _fuzzylogic ticktbox calling savesettings issue and have...
If you untick 'Automatically select the nearest match' in the configuration utility then click ok the next time you run the utlity...
Replies
Views
I've renamed CaptureCardDefinitions.xml so Mediaportal wouldn't find it and everything still works as I would expect after your comments above. However, what I didn't expect is that changing channels is now faster. Still slow but it now takes 5-7 seconds which makes me think MP was getting it's nickers in a twist somewhere. On a...
I've renamed CaptureCardDefinitions.xml so Mediaportal wouldn't find it and everything still works as I would expect after your...
Hi, I have an issue where the TV card seems to work only on the first access. As in I can watch TV, but if I exit,, media portal...
Replies
Views
added
added
Problem:- I am watching Live TV in fullscreen and then I will insert a DVD into my drive. The prompt then appears asking if I...
Replies
Views
I have it hooked up to my TV. I just use VNC to work on it so I don't have to sit in front of the TV. I did some researching yesterday and found out that there is a bug with the Cyberlink decoder, Haali Splitter, nvidia cards, and the EVR renderer that causes the black screen. People have pinned it down to the Haali splitter. So I'm...
I have it hooked up to my TV. I just use VNC to work on it so I don't have to sit in front of the TV. I did some researching...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-01-2008 19-31h - Revision:19843 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo...
Replies
Views
the new MyBurner was created by rtv if i am not completelly wrong. but atm. he is very busy with real life. please send him a pm, maybe he has an idea. :)
the new MyBurner was created by rtv if i am not completelly wrong. but atm. he is very busy with real life. please send him a pm...
TV-Server Version: non MediaPortal Version: 1 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: win XP pro CPU Type: Core 2...
Replies
Views
fyi. MediaPortal is designed to be used as fullscreen HTPC application not as MediaPlayer replacement. the issue you reported is know but will not be fixed in MediaPortal 1 because it would mean to virtually completelly rewrite MediaPortal. MediaPortal 2 (should) not suffer from this design bug in the future.
fyi. MediaPortal is designed to be used as fullscreen HTPC application not as MediaPlayer replacement. the issue you reported is...
:o TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Vista Home Premium CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom