1.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (3 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC2 or any later svn build here.
I solved this issue, read about it in my guide: A guide to stutter free playback with Reclock
I solved this issue, read about it in my guide: A guide to stutter free playback with Reclock
Right now my DVD and x264 playback have a very annoying issue. It seems that my playback is very depentant on when i start to play...
Replies
Views
I had this issue when I installed the MPI plugin version which I downloaded from the MP website. On closer inspection this version is only version 1.2 I uninstalled the plugin, downloaded the manual install version (Version 2.x.x) and installed and all works fine.
I had this issue when I installed the MPI plugin version which I downloaded from the MP website. On closer inspection this version...
MP Config keeps crashing on me when I try to config my tv series plugin. it says: Invalid argument = valectedue of "0" is not...
Replies
Views
with DVB-T EPG it works Hi there, i´ve switched to DVB-T EPG - and then it works... SEA
with DVB-T EPG it works Hi there, i´ve switched to DVB-T EPG - and then it works... SEA
Hi Folks, before i must say many thanks to the MediaPortal - Great Job! Yesterday i´ve noticed a recording bug. Normally...
Replies
Views
can someone confirm this bug?
can someone confirm this bug?
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 svn ? MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 svn 19876 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 rc2 SVN-Snapshot:-08-09-2008 09-21h - Revision:20268 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Vista Business x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD 2.4 GHz HDD: Memory: 2 GB DDR2 800 Motherboard: Biostar TF8200 A2+ Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 rc2 SVN-Snapshot:-08-09-2008 09-21h - Revision:20268 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 rc2 SVN-Snapshot:-08-09-2008 09-21h - Revision:20268 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TVserver 1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: ASUS EN7300TC256/TD Video Card Driver: Sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TVserver 1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TVserver 1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Right!, I remember that it was solved for a while... You only need to jump 5sec to correct the video/audio again, but if you don't, it continues forever. Tourettes!!! Where are you!!! We need your help again!!!
Right!, I remember that it was solved for a while... You only need to jump 5sec to correct the video/audio again, but if you don't...
When Swedish SVT Local TV news starts, there is an Audio or Video format change that MediaPortal, or rather the codecs, cannot...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much for the reply. Yes I definately have the plugin, that setting change seems to have fixed it (only react in home screen). I thought I'd killed all the MC processes. I'll definately get rid of those two. Thanks again.
Thanks very much for the reply. Yes I definately have the plugin, that setting change seems to have fixed it (only react in home...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Vista Ulti x64 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
aight! the loopback adapter resolvs the issue concerning the connection problem. crazy, that 127.0.0.1 does not result to the same thing .. but ok. this workaround is ok for me. thx for your help!
aight! the loopback adapter resolvs the issue concerning the connection problem. crazy, that 127.0.0.1 does not result to the same...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Microsoft Windows...
Replies
Views
:sorry: excuse me but no pepole have my problem? i verify with the some hardware that since release 19311 of rc 1 all work ok, but from 19376 the problem is present. what is changed? :thx:
:sorry: excuse me but no pepole have my problem? i verify with the some hardware that since release 19311 of rc 1 all work ok...
TV-Server Version: Revision 20227 MediaPortal Version: Revision 20227 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Xp Pro CPU Type: Amd...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 32 bit CPU Type: Intel E8500 HDD: Samsung 160GB Memory: 2 GByte DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K/EPU Video Card: ATI Radeon 3450 Video Card Driver: 8.8 Sound Card: Built in Realtek Sound Card AC3: No AC3 Sound...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 32 bit...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 32 bit...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD Opteron 2.40ghz HDD: Seagate 200gb Memory: 4gb DDR Motherboard: Asrock Video Card: Nvidia Geefore 6800 Video Card Driver: 6.14.11.7516 Sound Card: Soundmax Sound Card AC3: Sound...
TV-Server Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Professional...
TV-Server Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Professional...
Replies
Views
hummm ok, so that is not a good solution then. Looks like we need some value which report info about the last focused/selected item in a facdeview view for a specific DB then; so like in myTVseries plugin you can do something like #tvseries.banner and it will give you that value regardless of the fact an overlay has appeared with...
hummm ok, so that is not a good solution then. Looks like we need some value which report info about the last focused/selected...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue two wide Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
When entering Movies Tab in configuration menu, under movie database, under editor tab, after choosing one of the movies, and placing the mouse focus on the title textbox, pressing enter will crash the configuration app. attached is log files with debug level. TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2...
When entering Movies Tab in configuration menu, under movie database, under editor tab, after choosing one of the movies, and...
When entering Movies Tab in configuration menu, under movie database, under editor tab, after choosing one of the movies, and...
Replies
Views
Thanks! SweMart. It worked perfect.
Thanks! SweMart. It worked perfect.
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: WinXP SP2 Is it just me or is "CD/DVD Speed"...
Replies
Views
OK, sorry but all other items on the page do animated at this time, just those linked to the facadeview do not. Also the F9 thing was just an example, it also happens on a window open (so the first time you go to the myVideos page). Also when F9 is pressed then focus is taken away from the facadeview 50 so this animation should...
OK, sorry but all other items on the page do animated at this time, just those linked to the facadeview do not. Also the F9 thing...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue two wide Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
I had the issue with the centered fadelabel being longer than the box width. The text would flicker and pause frequently, then scroll, but only displaying the lower half of the text. I think I suggested maybe to auto align-left any text that was longer than the box. It was a few weeks ago. Chuck
I had the issue with the centered fadelabel being longer than the box width. The text would flicker and pause frequently, then...
If you use a fadelabel or a label and set the width smaller than the size of the text to display then it is blank if you set...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Seems to me that MPstandbyHandler is more of a workaround rather than a solution. It will probably cause new problems one way or another.
Thanks. Seems to me that MPstandbyHandler is more of a workaround rather than a solution. It will probably cause new problems one...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 mediaportal-svn-09-06-2008--11-16-Rev20143 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version...
Replies
Views
If you check your myVideos database once you do an IMDB refresh you can check in the config app that each movie has the correct IMPA rating and that each movie is differnet (where applicable). However, when you look at IMDB info in the GUI they all show the same, and this is equal to the rating for the first movie in your database...
If you check your myVideos database once you do an IMDB refresh you can check in the config app that each movie has the correct...
If you check your myVideos database once you do an IMDB refresh you can check in the config app that each movie has the correct...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 17368 MediaPortal Skin: 17368 Windows Version: XP SP2 German CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2-BE2400 HDD: Samsung 200GB Memory: 1x2GB Motherboard: Abit AN-M2HD Video Card: onboard GeForce7050PV Video Card Driver: Sound Card: onboard Realtek ALC888 Sound Card AC3: optical out Sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 17368 MediaPortal Skin: 17368 Windows Version: XP SP2 German CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 17368 MediaPortal Skin: 17368 Windows Version: XP SP2 German CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
spinCanFocus has been added by gemx in revision SourceForge.net Repository - [mediaportal] Revision 20220
spinCanFocus has been added by gemx in revision SourceForge.net Repository - [mediaportal] Revision 20220
Replies
Views
I'm sorry. I don't understand "still showing the option to reenable skip delay". Where is that option? By setting only one skip step and setting the delay to 0, it is possible to navigate forward and backward fluntly by continuus press on remote button.
I'm sorry. I don't understand "still showing the option to reenable skip delay". Where is that option? By setting only one skip...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 mediaportal-svn-09-06-2008--11-16-Rev20143 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Same problem here. Disabling plugin doesn't work. When I start up MP configuration again, the Radio plugin is enabled again, even though I just disabled it.
Same problem here. Disabling plugin doesn't work. When I start up MP configuration again, the Radio plugin is enabled again, even...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: : BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP pro SP3 CPU Type: Dualcore, INTEL|C2D E6400...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2, 2008/09/13 SVN build MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista 32bits SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q6600, 3.2Ghz HDD: 2TB stripped Memory: 4 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Abit p5b-e Video Card: Nvidia 8600GT 512MB Video Card Driver: Forceware 175.19 Sound Card: Terratec Aureon 7.1 PCI...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2, 2008/09/13 SVN build MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista 32bits...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2, 2008/09/13 SVN build MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista 32bits...
Replies
Views
Ah stuffit.... Knew it was too good to be true. After behaving itself for several days on the MPV/MPA codecs, it not only froze the video playback. But froze several times on a single recorded program (Richard hammon Engineering so not exactly riveting television - perhpas it was trying to save me. They could have put this into...
Ah stuffit.... Knew it was too good to be true. After behaving itself for several days on the MPV/MPA codecs, it not only froze...
Not sure if this is a bug or a support call, so apologies if I've mis-posted. At random intervals when playing back a recording...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC2 SVN 20078 MediaPortal Version: RC2 SVN 20078 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP64 5200+ HDD: 500 GB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: ASUS M2N-VM DH Video Card: on Board Sound Card: on Board 1. TV Card: Cinergy 1200 DVB-S 1. TV Card Driver: 4.8.3.18 Hi Folks...
TV-Server Version: RC2 SVN 20078 MediaPortal Version: RC2 SVN 20078 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU...
TV-Server Version: RC2 SVN 20078 MediaPortal Version: RC2 SVN 20078 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
When a movie is not matched in the config app you get a pop up where you can type the name of the movie, but you cannot press Enter to continue you have to move the mouse and click find; pressing return as you type should have the same action as click the find button.
When a movie is not matched in the config app you get a pop up where you can type the name of the movie, but you cannot press Enter...
When a movie is not matched in the config app you get a pop up where you can type the name of the movie, but you cannot press Enter...
Replies
Views
Has this been fixed. Just tried the latest SVN and what is now does is scroll on the 2nd to last line in the view, ie if you have 3 lines displayed but 8 in total (with 8 columns) then the first down press will move one row to row 2, then it will start to scroll. This means when you are getting to the bottom you will see your current...
Has this been fixed. Just tried the latest SVN and what is now does is scroll on the 2nd to last line in the view, ie if you have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 & gamejesters build MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: Intel DuoCore...
Replies
Views
well I found it finally.. took me a few days... but got it.. The problem wasnt in the recording or play from the beginning at all .. the problem was with the network connection, an overheated switch was running wild.. and sometimes caused the connection to fail .. it is however odd.. (or at least a bug :) that when you...
well I found it finally.. took me a few days... but got it.. The problem wasnt in the recording or play from the beginning at...
Total crash(clients and server) of multiseat environment when the following is true: Standalone TVserver (running on vista sp1)...
Replies
Views
I have to refresh this thread unfortunately. Basically Direct-Input is working now, but I get a lot of errors and crashed occasionally when I use this function. error.log attached. -level20peon
I have to refresh this thread unfortunately. Basically Direct-Input is working now, but I get a lot of errors and crashed...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 1.0 RC2 Rev19876 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 Rev19876 MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.6 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom