ASIO music player (6 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Version 0.2.0.2 DE
Thanks for your reply Symphy. It is great news that the stuttering problem has been solved. I am looking forward to MP 1.0.1. burken
Thanks for your reply Symphy. It is great news that the stuttering problem has been solved. I am looking forward to MP 1.0.1...
This update addresses a few isues: Should work properly now with the OneButtonMusic plugin. No longer handles last.fm radio by...
Replies
Views
Hi Bitbusta, I am using a Tascam 144 as device for PureAudio PlugIn - digital out (koax). The default direct sound device is a C-Media - digital out (SPIF). I have sound with alll MP applications via default direct sound when the screen is switched off - even TV. Regards, Olli
Hi Bitbusta, I am using a Tascam 144 as device for PureAudio PlugIn - digital out (koax). The default direct sound device is a...
Hi Symphy, thanks!!! Just one question left - not related to the current version, but in general: If I use PureAudio, I have to...
Replies
Views
Matter of time... :) Thank you so much for this worthess effort.
Matter of time... :) Thank you so much for this worthess effort.
Hi! Is there any chance to add support for pure dts files in PureAudio? And in the meantime... How could I convert my pure...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I realise it will only show in the plugins area. The only option is the default BASS player. Would be nice to use this as it gets good reviews from the users. I will most likely be upgrading to the latest 1.0.1 version (but maybe not straight away) when it becomes available, so don't spend too much time on my account.
Thanks. I realise it will only show in the plugins area. The only option is the default BASS player. Would be nice to use this as...
I have tried installing this plugin onto my MCE2005 MP RC4 HTPC. I have tried to install the 'PureAudio.mpi (version .0.2.0.2) both...
Replies
Views
OK thanks for the hint.
OK thanks for the hint.
For use with SVN builds 21688 and up. Now available in...
Replies
Views
If that fixes it, you're one of the ppl for which MP takes a very long time to switch to the next track. This problem has been reported several times, and i have not yet been able to figure out why. Your logfiles may still be helpfull!
If that fixes it, you're one of the ppl for which MP takes a very long time to switch to the next track. This problem has been...
Now finally the pause/forward should work with DTS or other encoded stuff! Unfortunately, i have not been able to solve the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bitperfect in Vista DE
I know, hence my claim of idealism :) Don't worry mate anything you do will be lapped up. Remember that request for a 96k minimum setting in PureAudio?:o
I know, hence my claim of idealism :) Don't worry mate anything you do will be lapped up. Remember that request for a 96k minimum...
I'm using this plugin for bitperfect playback under XP successfully for a long time. When I gave Vista a first try I had to find...
Replies
Views
great thanks:D
great thanks:D
Hi all, I have a x-fi xtreme music connected to logitech x540 5.1 speakers. I have some dts cd images which I would like to play...
Replies
Views
Version https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-1-beta-2-a-46921/ supports sampletype ASIOSTInt24LSB and will fix that error. Bitperfect playback is not possible using the windows device (which is DirectSound) in most cases. The option is there for ppl that do not have asio drivers or don't care about...
Version https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-1-beta-2-a-46921/ supports sampletype ASIOSTInt24LSB...
In the Output Device setup the PureAudio ASIO plugin crash with the following error: "Sampletype 'ASIOSTInt24LSB'" is not...
Replies
Views
That did it! Thanks.
That did it! Thanks.
I just installed the Asus Xonar HDAV 1.3 and am having a strange problem with Pureaudio, which was working fine. When I go to play...
Replies
Views
UPDATE!! I was planning to generate a logfile with the most recent 2.0.1b2 version to post here on the forum, so I installed this version again. Unticked all options in de plugin configuration(I never did this before, so disabled gapeless playback and all the other stuff), set the logging level to debug and guess what!!??!! It...
UPDATE!! I was planning to generate a logfile with the most recent 2.0.1b2 version to post here on the forum, so I installed...
I'm not able to get this version to work for bitperfect audio. If I play back a 44.1 khz DTS file I only hear noise / silence /...
Replies
Views
Hi Helios61, Thanks for your help :thx:. Sorry, it is my fault :oops:, I have reinstalled my HTPC (with Windows compliments :mad:) and I forgot to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package.
Hi Helios61, Thanks for your help :thx:. Sorry, it is my fault :oops:, I have reinstalled my HTPC (with Windows compliments...
Hi, The plugin (0.2.0.1 beta 2, at least) doesn't seem to work with MP 1.0 Final. After install the AMP the MP configuration...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bad audio quality? DE
Please post back your results.
Please post back your results.
I've tried this plugin but in my setup the audio quality is - strange to say - bad and absolutely NOT bit-perfect :( When the...
Replies
Views
This plugin does not contain any multichannel encoder. So if you feed it with pcm (like from a mp3 or flac), it will output pcm, also on spdif. Because spdif only supports 2 pcm channels, you cannot upmix to 5.1 and then send that over spdif. This can only be done when using an audiodevice with ac3 encoding capabilities.
This plugin does not contain any multichannel encoder. So if you feed it with pcm (like from a mp3 or flac), it will output pcm...
Hello, Sorry to ask it, but i'm not able to have it working or at least i don't know if it's working 0o I have just installed...
Replies
Views
Hello, Sorry I haven't had time to check the thread during these last couple of days, but Helios, your download link seems right; however, I downloaded Reclock from this link, here you can also get earlier versions, even the stable one (1.6): Free-Codecs.com :: Download ReClock DirectShow Filter 1.8.2.3 : ReClock DirectShow Filter...
Hello, Sorry I haven't had time to check the thread during these last couple of days, but Helios, your download link seems...
Hi Symphy, Great plug-in really, thanx in the name of audiphiles, I am really trying to get the best out of this and I have...
Replies
Views
There's an update available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-1-beta-2-a-46921/
There's an update available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-1-beta-2-a-46921/
Well, have been trying to fix some issues: Added support for 24 bit ASIO channels, so should work on Xonar now. Untested...
Replies
Views
thanks
thanks
Hi Symphy! Only a small Issue: After pressing "Fast Forward" or "Pause"on my Remote, there is no sound with my DTS-Files! Other...
Replies
Views
Yep thats a lot of work... But a first operational release of MP2 is probably gonna take at least 6 months, if not more. And i wouldn't wait on CUE sheet support in MP1 :) Please see the PM i'm about to send :)
Yep thats a lot of work... But a first operational release of MP2 is probably gonna take at least 6 months, if not more. And i...
Ok it took awhile, but here's 0.2.0.0 final: Not much has changed really, except that bassasio.dll has been fully...
Replies
Views
Sorry i missed this post last week. I should look better :) You can always post logs inhere. If the crash turnes out to be related to something else, we can always turn to a different forum. Symphy
Sorry i missed this post last week. I should look better :) You can always post logs inhere. If the crash turnes out to be related...
Hi, I just set up a new music-only (no video or TV) HTPC and am using MediaPortal 1.0 RC2 along with PureAudio 0.2.0.0. Twice...
Replies
Views
Thanx for all the detailed info Helios. And happy listening! Symphy
Thanx for all the detailed info Helios. And happy listening! Symphy
Hello Symphy! Big :thx: for your Plugin? But i have a few questions, please help: 1. Is there a manual or a documentation...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 1.4.0 DE
hi ! thanks for a great plugin! I only have one problem, one kind of irritating,,, I have a g35 motherboard connected through hdmi to my receiver, using vista i have selected 7.1 speakers. Everything works like a charm, but when i am using this audio plugin the board still outputs 7.1 channels, i would like it to output...
hi ! thanks for a great plugin! I only have one problem, one kind of irritating,,, I have a g35 motherboard connected...
New in this release: ReplayGain Winamp DSP plugins Automatic Gain Control (AGC) on visualizations: when this is enabled it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Play DTS DE
Until today I used Foobar 8.3 Special Edition and the Foo httpserver-component to play music and DTS-files via Media Portal. Unfortunately this version of Foobar did not support kernel streaming nor ASIO. Now I tried your ASIO plugin and asio4all. Playback of music works fine, but no more DTS audio (only white noise). Upgrading to...
Until today I used Foobar 8.3 Special Edition and the Foo httpserver-component to play music and DTS-files via Media Portal...
Hi, I've found this plugin searching a way to play dts files within MP. I have to say it's been quite hard to play DTS sound...
Replies
Views
Exactly. Problem is in the ASIO drivers, not in the card or the 'normal' drivers. Nope it won't, should all work just fine. Symphy
Exactly. Problem is in the ASIO drivers, not in the card or the 'normal' drivers. Nope it won't, should all work just fine. Symphy
I've installed the plugin, enabled it in MP Config, is there anything else I need to do? What about the 'Output Device' setting...
Replies
Views
Will look into it. It should not crash. Interesting idea. Will see what is required to make that work. In that case the player should not stop as described above when ejecting. Will cost a few MB memory though. Just saw this in the changelog: Could this be related to the problems you are experiencing? Symphy
Will look into it. It should not crash. Interesting idea. Will see what is required to make that work. In that case the player...
Hi I had a problem a while back with playback stopping after each song, when opened from a network drive using this plugin...
Replies
Views
actually mine has been working ever since installed a plugin that uses a differnet music player.
actually mine has been working ever since installed a plugin that uses a differnet music player.
This is a continuation of a problem I posted about in the original poll thread, before the new subforum was created, and that...
Replies
Views
Ok, I had a look at the dev notes, but the only thing that changed is support for .cue files (after a while removed). Dont' know how to help, thank you sdf
Ok, I had a look at the dev notes, but the only thing that changed is support for .cue files (after a while removed). Dont' know...
I can no longer use this as MP crashes, nothing in the logs just an entry on the Application event log. I have posted a support...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Webstream radio DE
Nope. I can switch between streams without any problems. Can you describe in more detail what exactly you do and what happens?
Nope. I can switch between streams without any problems. Can you describe in more detail what exactly you do and what happens?
Hi all. I had a problem with my webstream radio, i get a lot of crackles and noise when playing, the radio on my tuner card was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 0.1.3.3 DE
Just tried them and found the problem of "nothing happening". Is fixed in upcoming version. Don't know about the crash though. If that also happens without VST's it's something else. Will need logfiles before i can say something about that. Regards, Symphy
Just tried them and found the problem of "nothing happening". Is fixed in upcoming version. Don't know about the crash though...
Version 1.3.3 is now available: Now works again in SVN 17714 and up. Note however that CUE files are not yet supported. Symphy
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Radio DE
Hi Symphy. Thanks alot for you help, i have now set my radio up to play the web stream and made a folder with the .asx files. I works fine exept one problem, when i change stream i will not play the next one, i then have to restart MP to be able to chose another stream. Have you seen this before? Thanks Lars UPS...
Hi Symphy. Thanks alot for you help, i have now set my radio up to play the web stream and made a folder with the .asx files. I...
When I play My Radio I don't have any sound. I understand that with pure audio I have to play radiostreams with My Music. How does...
Replies
Views
It's there! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/ac3filter-36698/
It's there! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/ac3filter-36698/
Although the PureAudio plugin was originally intended for high-quality playback of stereo sound, it seems many ppl want to use it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom