ASIO music player (7 Viewers)

Hi, any news on this topic? I would really appreciate hi-quality resampling to 24bit/192kHz for BASS player with asio or wasapi exlusive output. I can resample the rest with FFDShow filter, but for music I have to use Foobar with SoX resampler.
Hi, any news on this topic? I would really appreciate hi-quality resampling to 24bit/192kHz for BASS player with asio or wasapi...
Hi. First I must thank you Symphy for this PureAudio plugin, it's what MP was missing to be a top-quality music player in...
Replies
Views
Sorry my fault - Z works. I had X mapped on my remote. So no problem there... Best regards, malte71
Sorry my fault - Z works. I had X mapped on my remote. So no problem there... Best regards, malte71
Hi Symphy, Hi community! With enabled pureaudio 0.2.2.0 stable (MP 1.2.0 beta SVN27783), red button on remote doesn't work as...
Replies
Views
sorry, I think I climbed the wrong tree here. I knew my DAC was not ASIO compatible, but in another thread I read that if instead of using the USB connection I root the digital stream through the onboard sound card using SPDIF I could get away with it and use ASIO4ALL. However, I have tried that in Foobar and it is not working...
sorry, I think I climbed the wrong tree here. I knew my DAC was not ASIO compatible, but in another thread I read that if...
Hi all, I am trying to configure PureAudio plugin in order to directly drive the S/PDIF output to my external DAC. Thus, I can...
Replies
Views
AW: No 48kHz .dts Playback? So than I have to resample my files ...
AW: No 48kHz .dts Playback? So than I have to resample my files ...
I've notice that the PureMusic Player don't play .dts files witz 48kHz (44.1kHz works fine). The playback starts for one second...
Replies
Views
I've notice that dts audio playback shutter severy 30second. mp3 and flac works fine. I've set all buffers to maximum, but that don't helps.
I've notice that dts audio playback shutter severy 30second. mp3 and flac works fine. I've set all buffers to maximum, but that...
I've notice that dts audio playback shutter severy 30second. mp3 and flac works fine. I've set all buffers to maximum, but that...
Replies
Views
AW: How to set up ASIO4ALL on Zotac ION (Realtek HD) yap, that was the proplem!!! THANKS!!! I think we can close here ;)
AW: How to set up ASIO4ALL on Zotac ION (Realtek HD) yap, that was the proplem!!! THANKS!!! I think we can close here ;)
I want to set up ASIO4ALL on my Zotac ION (it has a Realtek HD). I have the newest driver from Realtek installed and I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for a great plugin. I'd like to use PureAudio for ReplayGain, but can't seem to get it working properly. The problem is that once I play any web streams - even if web stream support in the plugin is disabled - music player stops working correctly, and can't start playing back new local files or web streams. Steps...
Hello, and thanks for a great plugin. I'd like to use PureAudio for ReplayGain, but can't seem to get it working properly. The...
Hello, and thanks for a great plugin. I'd like to use PureAudio for ReplayGain, but can't seem to get it working properly. The...
Replies
Views
I am now back on ASUS drivers. I had similar issues with ASIO as I am getting with the latest ASUS drivers but I lost the ability to bitstream HD audio from TMT. This I think is probably an XP thing though.
I am now back on ASUS drivers. I had similar issues with ASIO as I am getting with the latest ASUS drivers but I lost the...
I had all sorts of problems with PureAudio and my ASUS Xonar HDAV Deluxe. Those problems vanished after I installed the Unifed...
Replies
Views
Hi Symphy, any news on this? :thx:
Hi Symphy, any news on this? :thx:
Hi, MP 1.1.1 with PureAudio Plugin 0.2.2.0 Alpha4 doesn't work with latest Asus Xonar Driver ASIO (Version 5.12.8.1792 from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 cMP Music Player DE
Hi, The current version of the free Media Jukebox has deleted ASIO and WASAPI outputs, you would have to get an older version. I had a go at J-River on my machine at home but went back to Media Portal. For music alone J-River is okay, but I have a library of movies and TV Shows and J-River does not handle things as well as MP...
Hi, The current version of the free Media Jukebox has deleted ASIO and WASAPI outputs, you would have to get an older version...
Hi All I was browsing the net and found this site "cMP - the open source high-end Memory Player" and thought that I would have a...
Replies
Views
I have similar problem on my system: Win7 32bit integrated audio card in Asus mobo (Driver realtek 889) 5.1 analog output Mediaportal 1.1.1 ASIO4ALL driver If i set ASIO4ALL, no sound from my reciver (Asio icon on the trybar start regulary) if i deselect ASIO4ALL, all works fine. Same problem if i use ASIO4ALL driver...
I have similar problem on my system: Win7 32bit integrated audio card in Asus mobo (Driver realtek 889) 5.1 analog output...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: MP Windows Version: 7 32bit CPU Type: COre Duo @ 3200 HDD: 3.5 TB (4 drives)...
Replies
Views
No worries, only remembered myself when it happened a few days ago and realised I had still not given you logs...
No worries, only remembered myself when it happened a few days ago and realised I had still not given you logs...
I have setup PureAudio with both the "Enable Replay Gain" and "Use Album Gain If Available" options. I have noticed that when...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Known Extension DE
For MediaPortal 1.1.0.0 and up, the PureAudio plugin is now listed as "known extension" and can therefor be installed through the MPEInstaller program that comes with MediaPortal.
For MediaPortal 1.1.0.0 and up, the PureAudio plugin is now listed as "known extension" and can therefor be installed through the...
For MediaPortal 1.1.0.0 and up, the PureAudio plugin is now listed as "known extension" and can therefor be installed through the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Google Code DE
From now on, this plugin is hosted on Google Code: pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin - Project Hosting on Google Code This means downloads and source are available there :)
From now on, this plugin is hosted on Google Code: pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin - Project Hosting on Google Code This means...
From now on, this plugin is hosted on Google Code: pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin - Project Hosting on Google Code This means...
Replies
Views
Thanks Symphy, I have no problem converting all of my multi-channel tracks to work well with pureAudio, in fact that was one of my original threads asking what format would play best with MePo. ASIO with multichannel is very important to me as I feel any other approach would completely defeat the object of having high quality...
Thanks Symphy, I have no problem converting all of my multi-channel tracks to work well with pureAudio, in fact that was one of...
I keep getting these errors when trying to use PureAudio with ASIO4all over my HDMI audio... and I get these errors when...
Replies
Views
Ok Symphy I will run some new logs tonight and attach them in whole. Thanks
Ok Symphy I will run some new logs tonight and attach them in whole. Thanks
I'm getting no sound at all when I try and use any of MP's music players or external players with ASIO using ASIO4ALL 2.2 on win 7...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm Using MP 1.1.0.0RC5 and I've installed PureAudio and enabled it under Plugins External Players. I'va alos installed ASIO4ALL and enabled it in PureAudio settings. But how to select PureAudio for playing music. In the Music section I can only select "Bass engine" or "Internal dshow player" :thx: Sorry, found answer here...
Hi, I'm Using MP 1.1.0.0RC5 and I've installed PureAudio and enabled it under Plugins External Players. I'va alos installed...
Hi, I'm Using MP 1.1.0.0RC5 and I've installed PureAudio and enabled it under Plugins External Players. I'va alos installed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Where to start? DE
Perhaps you're right about the sound card may not support it. I may be side tracking, but I played around with my soundcard settings under control panel and I discovered that I have Realtek Digital card (this could be a generic name). Then to my surprise it allows me to upconvert audio to 2 channel, 24 bit, 96000 hz (studio quality)...
Perhaps you're right about the sound card may not support it. I may be side tracking, but I played around with my soundcard...
Once I installed the plugin I'm not sure what to do after that. How come under output device in pure audio plugin , I'm unable to...
Replies
Views
4 speakers, L,R center, sub. No surrounds.
4 speakers, L,R center, sub. No surrounds.
Hi all, Perhaps I don't understand the whole ASIO thing very well, but anyway, here's my experience. My aim, having heard...
Replies
Views
analogue cables (n.3 minijack/RCA cable). With digital connection (S/PDIF or COAXIAL) i have NO problem, but i prefer analogue connection. Better sound and HD audio (my amp does not have HD audio encoding).
analogue cables (n.3 minijack/RCA cable). With digital connection (S/PDIF or COAXIAL) i have NO problem, but i prefer analogue...
There is a tutorial to configure this plugin? How must be configured the output device sections? (the screen is get from my office...
Replies
Views
I switched over to analogue outputs to my AVR. I can now use ASIO and PureAudio without any problems. The output sound is excellent. I will do some further testing when I can get time on the HTPC and post some logs with both SPDIF and analogue outputs. I have also contacted Auzentech about the driver issue. It seems that...
I switched over to analogue outputs to my AVR. I can now use ASIO and PureAudio without any problems. The output sound is...
I just bought a Auzentech X-Fi Bravura 7.1 to replace the onboard VIA VT1708S sound card. I have connected the Auzentech Bravura to...
Replies
Views
I may be stupid, but i dont see the point... Apart from that i dont see a possibility to make this work.
I may be stupid, but i dont see the point... Apart from that i dont see a possibility to make this work.
Hi, I just tried to use the PureAudio plugin and I noticed a problem: If I play music and change the direct sound audio...
Replies
Views
Not been able to test in depth but a quick test the other day and no errors with mini-display so looks like it is fixed :D
Not been able to test in depth but a quick test the other day and no errors with mini-display so looks like it is fixed :D
Just released a new version. It fixes the problem when used in combination with the miniDisplay plugin, at least in theory :)...
Replies
Views
Oh OK I can see the point it makes sense as you described it. I gave up on fading entirely, I can live with the clicks. After further testing I think it's coming from ASIO4ALL and the way it interacts with the kernel buffers. No big deal, thanks for the explanation.
Oh OK I can see the point it makes sense as you described it. I gave up on fading entirely, I can live with the clicks. After...
Hi Symphy (and everybody else:)). in the "About" thread you wrote: Does that include fade-in and fade-out when skipping and...
Replies
Views
Gapless playback should work too though. If you want it, please post the logfiles onhere.
Gapless playback should work too though. If you want it, please post the logfiles onhere.
I'm attempting to setup the pureaudio plugin and I'm having some issues getting playback. I get the plugin installed and enabled...
Replies
Views
Sorry this escaped my attention... I cannot see anything wrong in these logs. The plugin is doing what it is supposed to do. For the DTS and also for the 5.1 track. Because you are using spdif, you get only 2 channels from the 5.1 because spdif only transports 2 channels. PureAudio does not contain an AC3 or DTS encoder.
Sorry this escaped my attention... I cannot see anything wrong in these logs. The plugin is doing what it is supposed to do. For...
Hello everyone, It has been awhile, but finally some progress again! I've been testing it against the latest MP releases, but...
Replies
Views
You probably have an old version of the PureAudio plugin that worked before RC2, but no longer after upgrading. You need to upgrade the plugin as well I guess you installed this once a long time ago to try and forgot about it.
You probably have an old version of the PureAudio plugin that worked before RC2, but no longer after upgrading. You need to upgrade...
On upgrade to RC2 (and still in RC3) I now get the following error when clicking the plugin configuration in the options tree. it...
Replies
Views
Hello Symphy! I fixed it in the end (see post above), looks like it was an unexplainable Windows/ATI software f*ckup. I didn't change any driver, software nor moved any hardware, just switched back and forth between 2.0 and 7.1 in the Windows control panel audio setting and everything was fine again. :S Thanks anyway for the good...
Hello Symphy! I fixed it in the end (see post above), looks like it was an unexplainable Windows/ATI software f*ckup. I didn't...
Hi installed Pure Audio hoping it would fix my problem of cracking audio. I'm on vista 32bit, with a trust 5.1 digital soundcard...
Replies
Views
AW: Interface has changed for RC2 Symphy! i have thought about spliiting all my images (> 1TB) into single tracks and must say that this is no option for me! I've spent much time to write all these cuesheets by hand (complete with composer and conductor....)! freedb doesn't help there! I am very patient, so it is no problem, to wait...
AW: Interface has changed for RC2 Symphy! i have thought about spliiting all my images (> 1TB) into single tracks and must say...
PureAudio is not working with RC2 :( looks like this is to do with the code cleaning the devs have been doing. 2010-04-14...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ASIO and Chinch? DE
PureAudio plugin is indeed the right way, but only when used with ASIO drivers. I see you have the right kind of audiodevice, so yep: you got yourself bitperfect playback :)
PureAudio plugin is indeed the right way, but only when used with ASIO drivers. I see you have the right kind of audiodevice, so...
Sorry, i think this is a stupid Question and i know the Answer, but i want it bulletproof. Following Scenario: I have a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom