Black Glass (4 Viewers)

Just download "The Gimp" and use the "Hue and Saturation" function on "basichome_bg.jpg" and "bg.jpg" files! Tgx
Just download "The Gimp" and use the "Hue and Saturation" function on "basichome_bg.jpg" and "bg.jpg" files! Tgx
Hello, I would like to create my own theme which will be based onto another color than the one available today. Could you...
Replies
Views
hi ... her are some sample of clear case box sets style... the cradit for this icon's go to the guys on media browser ...
hi ... her are some sample of clear case box sets style... the cradit for this icon's go to the guys on media browser ...
hi! i see i dont get replays in a defrent post ...:) so i move it to main ,to see what you guys thing abut it .. i like the...
Replies
Views
I don't know, i suppose it's a problem with graphics drivers or your mediaportal installation. Have you cleared the cache? I'm running the skin on an atom system with GMA 950 graphic chip and it works without a problem. From Black Glass 2.2.0 to 2.3.0 nothing has changed apart from the fixes in this thread...
I don't know, i suppose it's a problem with graphics drivers or your mediaportal installation. Have you cleared the cache? I'm...
Thank you Tgx for your work, I'm using Black Glass since the first versiom, but now that I have updated to the 2.3.0 version I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 missing font DE
The font is included in the mpi package, but from my personal experiences, i've found that the mpi installer not always installs it correctly. So the only way is to install it manually, downloading from my google project page. Thanks Tgx
The font is included in the mpi package, but from my personal experiences, i've found that the mpi installer not always installs it...
I just noticed after a fresh install of windows 7 last night, that I did not have the FONT installed for this skin. I found one...
Replies
Views
As far as i know the F9 key does not pop out the left menu, but only the right menu (context menu). I think there's no key to activate the left menu. It displays automatically when you approach the left margin of the screen. The only thing you can do is to reduce the triggering area. You can play with these values in the...
As far as i know the F9 key does not pop out the left menu, but only the right menu (context menu). I think there's no key to...
I have a touchscreen for my kids room and it works pretty good with this skin but the menu pups up all the time and can't figure...
Replies
Views
Hi! I preferer to remove thumbnails from the facade, so that the space from the left to the text is removed and the screen looks better! In the next release it should be fixed. Thanks for pointing it out! Tgx
Hi! I preferer to remove thumbnails from the facade, so that the space from the left to the text is removed and the screen looks...
I modified the icon values, they were "0" before. see "before" and "after" screenshots! <control>...
Replies
Views
Sorry, not possible... or at least i don't know an easy way to do it! Thanks Tgx
Sorry, not possible... or at least i don't know an easy way to do it! Thanks Tgx
Hi, can you add a function to reade the current settings (menus and backgrounds) from a skin?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Last.fm ? DE
Just use the left menu! Tgx
Just use the left menu! Tgx
I've enabled the Last.fm and scrobbler plugins and I've created and synched to a Last.fm account. I know it's synced okay because...
Replies
Views
After Onlinevideos is selected at the main menu, and the Onlinevideos screen is built-up, the window at the right (with the onlinevideogroups, favorites and downloaded videos) isn't correctly animated. It looks like the window-frame is immediately at it's final position, and the text is shifted into it, while f.e. at "recorded tv"...
After Onlinevideos is selected at the main menu, and the Onlinevideos screen is built-up, the window at the right (with the...
After Onlinevideos is selected at the main menu, and the Onlinevideos screen is built-up, the window at the right (with the...
Replies
Views
I'd like to add a button in now playing screen to search MV for a song when the song is played. Can anyone instruct me how to do this? Thank you very much in advance!
I'd like to add a button in now playing screen to search MV for a song when the song is played. Can anyone instruct me how to do...
I'd like to add a button in now playing screen to search MV for a song when the song is played. Can anyone instruct me how to do...
Replies
Views
Hi there, i got your grate skin Blue Glass Nova from MP Plugin Installer but found some great and strange problems: In the BASIC HOME SCREEN there is no Button for MY PICTURES. And in the MY VIDEOS view there is nothing to see about the Database informations like the actors... Only the DVD-Cover is seen but it does not fit...
Hi there, i got your grate skin Blue Glass Nova from MP Plugin Installer but found some great and strange problems: In the...
Hi there, i got your grate skin Blue Glass Nova from MP Plugin Installer but found some great and strange problems: In the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've defined a "recently added" view (see screenshot 1) which displays the 100 latest album added to the db. When using this view in MP, I'd like to see the artist name in the album view (instead of just album name & date, see screenshot 2). Is there a way to display the artist name in those conditions? Because if the...
Hello, I've defined a "recently added" view (see screenshot 1) which displays the 100 latest album added to the db. When...
Hello, I've defined a "recently added" view (see screenshot 1) which displays the 100 latest album added to the db. When...
Replies
Views
I can reproduce a crash in MediaPortal which is most likely somehow caused by Black Glass HD. When watching a movie, one has to go to the subtitle section of the video OSD (see attached screenshot). Then one has to move to the uppermost subtitle language on the right with several presses of cursor down. When the next key press is a...
I can reproduce a crash in MediaPortal which is most likely somehow caused by Black Glass HD. When watching a movie, one has to go...
I can reproduce a crash in MediaPortal which is most likely somehow caused by Black Glass HD. When watching a movie, one has to go...
Replies
Views
When viewing a videolist (in list-layout), if you press <cursor-right> and then <cursor-down>, nothing is selected/focused, and I can't get the focus back to the videolist. In defaultwide, after <right,down> the hidden left menu is visible, but i think that solution is a bit non-intuitive. Normally, when the hidden menu is open...
When viewing a videolist (in list-layout), if you press <cursor-right> and then <cursor-down>, nothing is selected/focused, and I...
When viewing a videolist (in list-layout), if you press <cursor-right> and then <cursor-down>, nothing is selected/focused, and I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a really big problem with World Wheather Plugin in Black Glass Nova HD: the attached picture speaks more than words... Bye, Marco
Hi, I have a really big problem with World Wheather Plugin in Black Glass Nova HD: the attached picture speaks more than words...
Hi, I have a really big problem with World Wheather Plugin in Black Glass Nova HD: the attached picture speaks more than words...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV button changes? DE
Hi, I don't use MediaPortal to watch TV. Is there a way of making the TV button simply display whatever is currently playing without all the TV guide and recording options. Ideally, simply clicking the middle button displays what's currently playing full screen. I tried doing this using the Mediaportal configuation TV settings...
Hi, I don't use MediaPortal to watch TV. Is there a way of making the TV button simply display whatever is currently playing...
Hi, I don't use MediaPortal to watch TV. Is there a way of making the TV button simply display whatever is currently playing...
Replies
Views
I just started using your skin, after a very long time with a different one and I love it. How can I change the background images for the menu items? For example, the Mp TVSeries menu item has a background image of The Big Bang Theory even though I never watched that show. Wouldn't it make more sense to flip through the fanart for the...
I just started using your skin, after a very long time with a different one and I love it. How can I change the background images...
I just started using your skin, after a very long time with a different one and I love it. How can I change the background images...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have searched the web for a long time but i havent found a simple solution to display a full screen sized backdrop for the movie, which is currently selected in the list of the myvideos view. All the plugins and addons i saw are using a central database and such a thing i dont want to have. i just want to have the...
Hi all, i have searched the web for a long time but i havent found a simple solution to display a full screen sized backdrop for...
Hi all, i have searched the web for a long time but i havent found a simple solution to display a full screen sized backdrop for...
Replies
Views
hi guys ! i find a very good looking new icons "The Text Icons" to be use in moving pictures category image. first i thot to use only for black glass nova , but as i try them with more skins they just look good in all skins .. so i post them in her ...
hi guys ! i find a very good looking new icons "The Text Icons" to be use in moving pictures category image. first i thot to use...
hi guys ! i find a very good looking new icons "The Text Icons" to be use in moving pictures category image. first i thot to use...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I did small improvement of the Browse The Web plugin. There is possibilities how start plugin with parameters (like Online Videos plugin). Here is description of the improvement. And now then I have used thsi one in the Moving Pictures plugin. It has been my idea long time. Here is description of this one. For test only I...
Hi all, I did small improvement of the Browse The Web plugin. There is possibilities how start plugin with parameters (like Online...
Hi all, I did small improvement of the Browse The Web plugin. There is possibilities how start plugin with parameters (like Online...
Replies
Views
I'm using a mouse with Mediaportal I noticed that when using the Black Glass HD skin the Hidden Menu on the left seems to pop out when the mouse is quite a ways away from the left. I've noticed it in the Moving Pictures an TV Series plugins. Is there somewhere in the config files that controls the mouseover position so I can change...
I'm using a mouse with Mediaportal I noticed that when using the Black Glass HD skin the Hidden Menu on the left seems to pop out...
I'm using a mouse with Mediaportal I noticed that when using the Black Glass HD skin the Hidden Menu on the left seems to pop out...
Replies
Views
Hi with your (amazing) skin (and also with others) at midnight all progrmas stop at 23:59 then there is a hole until next program start no prolem with blue3wide..... i pray for a fix, this is absolutley the best skin i've ever seen and i WANT keep it on my beloved mediaportal... i forgot mediaportal 1.1 with latest disaster...
Hi with your (amazing) skin (and also with others) at midnight all progrmas stop at 23:59 then there is a hole until next program...
Hi with your (amazing) skin (and also with others) at midnight all progrmas stop at 23:59 then there is a hole until next program...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPDispaly++ DE
Hi, does anyone use MPDisplay++ https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/mpdisplay-extended-display-touchscreen-plugin-92354/ MPDisplay++ It would be great to have a Black Glass skin for the secondary display. TGX have you seen this plugin?
Hi, does anyone use MPDisplay++...
Hi, does anyone use MPDisplay++...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was using X-factor-Skin for a long time, now I switched to Black Glass Nova, which is much more faster and "complete" than X-Factor (as in X-Factor some sections appear somehow abandonded, i.e. My Emulators, Shoutcast or Global Music Search). The only thing I was missing in Black Glass Nova was the so-called...
Hello, I was using X-factor-Skin for a long time, now I switched to Black Glass Nova, which is much more faster and "complete" than...
Hello, I was using X-factor-Skin for a long time, now I switched to Black Glass Nova, which is much more faster and "complete" than...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have made a little mod for playing Trailers (from Skin Backdrop) in MovingPictures. It is my first mod. I hope this work for all of you... Copy the "dropframe.png" in the Media Folder an the "movingpictures.details.xml" in the main skin directory. (Backup the xml first so you can switch back).
Hi, i have made a little mod for playing Trailers (from Skin Backdrop) in MovingPictures. It is my first mod. I hope this work for...
Hi, i have made a little mod for playing Trailers (from Skin Backdrop) in MovingPictures. It is my first mod. I hope this work for...
Replies
Views
Dear all, who wants to use WorldWeather plugin can download an extension for the Black Glass skin here. JiRo.
Dear all, who wants to use WorldWeather plugin can download an extension for the Black Glass skin here. JiRo.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Layout Cover Flow DE
Hi TGX I like your skin, but it is possible to have the movie poster selected "layout CoverFlow" more bigger ? Azzuro
Hi TGX I like your skin, but it is possible to have the movie poster selected "layout CoverFlow" more bigger ? Azzuro
Replies
Views
as i say befor i love the full color fanart Tgx mack ,look raly good .... i maid just a small mod for somting that i like when i flip the movie aspacly when you dont know what movie you wont to see and you need help to pick up a movie ... the most chang's i did for the list view , and ditle view rest view's are the same as Tgx did...
as i say befor i love the full color fanart Tgx mack ,look raly good .... i maid just a small mod for somting that i like when i...
as i say befor i love the full color fanart Tgx mack ,look raly good .... i maid just a small mod for somting that i like when i...
Replies
Views
Every year at Christmas I use a simple Christmas background. I know it's not a miracle, but it pleases. Suffice it to copy both files into the Media Portal data directory "...\skin\Black Glass\Media", delete cache and restart Media Portal. I also recommend to backup both original files and copied back in the new year. Merry...
Every year at Christmas I use a simple Christmas background. I know it's not a miracle, but it pleases. Suffice it to copy both...
Every year at Christmas I use a simple Christmas background. I know it's not a miracle, but it pleases. Suffice it to copy both...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom