Displays (4 Viewers)

Discussions about LCD, Plasma, Backprojection, Videobeamers, ect. go in here
SpudR said: My other half seems to have the ability to do this. :rolleyes:
SpudR said: My other half seems to have the ability to do this. :rolleyes:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/9725725.stm :D Don't think I can afford the price tag attached though.
Replies
Views
Maybe the TV stores the 'Just Scan' settings for each refresh rate separately ?
Maybe the TV stores the 'Just Scan' settings for each refresh rate separately ?
Hi, using the ati HD5450 with the LG 55PK350 at 1080p 60Hz is fine. If I activate the dynamic refreshrate changer the display...
Replies
Views
from your link to pnasonic PDP so it doesn't support 1280 x 720. And windows selects the max resolution that is supported by both displays P.S. sorry, have overlooked that you have connected it over HDMI (assuming you have DVI-HDMI adapter) - in that case it should work Have you tried to configure your monitors as extended desktop...
from your link to pnasonic PDP so it doesn't support 1280 x 720. And windows selects the max resolution that is supported by both...
Win7 home 64 bit. Having a problem driving 2 monitors simultaneously, duplicated (as opposed to spreading the desktop across the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BenQ W1070 issue DE
That the point, it seems that it's not possible to detect it or i would say, i didn't find a way to detect it like it's hardware related. MP send frame even if the screen is in progress after change refresh rate lol. Actually, video start to play after all refresh command are sent, in my patch i have try to not start it until...
That the point, it seems that it's not possible to detect it or i would say, i didn't find a way to detect it like it's hardware...
I have just got a W1070 and run it via HDMI from my HTPC which runs MediaPortal. MediaPortal has a "dynamic refresh rate" setting...
Replies
Views
Hi I'd like to upgrade my HTPC a bit by implementing an additional screen to the case: http://www.pollin.de/shop/dt/NTMwOT..._mit_Touchscreen_LS_7T_HDMI_DVI_VGA_CVBS.html Richt now I have the following running: The Pc is connected to a TV and a VF310. When the Pc is turned on the Screen comes up and is then turned on (please watch...
Hi I'd like to upgrade my HTPC a bit by implementing an additional screen to the case...
Hi I'd like to upgrade my HTPC a bit by implementing an additional screen to the case...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Good quality display (1 Viewer) DE
Just now, my tv (philips 42PES0001D) died after 9 years, and now I'm searching for a good replacement. As I use mediaportal, I don't need a tv but a monitor will suffice. I watch a lot of videos/movies through onlinevideos, and as such, there's a wide variety on framerates which in the ideal world would be natively supported by the...
Just now, my tv (philips 42PES0001D) died after 9 years, and now I'm searching for a good replacement. As I use mediaportal, I...
Just now, my tv (philips 42PES0001D) died after 9 years, and now I'm searching for a good replacement. As I use mediaportal, I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom