Feature Requests (6 Viewers)

This leads to an improvement idea. Currently MP1 and MP2 as well are not having any sort of possibility for mixing audio streams from different sources. Basicly DS audio renderer would be only an audio sink that would delegate the stream rendering to the audio engine. BASS would probably need some extra "output" device to work as a...
This leads to an improvement idea. Currently MP1 and MP2 as well are not having any sort of possibility for mixing audio streams...
I usually listen TV Show podcasts (director's comments), and to play both original audio stream (low volume) at the same time I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Speech Api DE
Hi all. This is probaly one of the wildest ideas here, but anyway. Coding knowledge is found from here. Microsoft Speech API - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms986944.aspx It just came to my mind, that what if TeamMediaportal Is worlds First And only MediaCenter that can use (MS SAPI SDK)...
Hi all. This is probaly one of the wildest ideas here, but anyway. Coding knowledge is found from here. Microsoft Speech API -...
Hi all. This is probaly one of the wildest ideas here, but anyway. Coding knowledge is found from here. Microsoft Speech API -...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom