Feature Requests (10 Viewers)

I think MP2 offers enough features to cover most points, it was never based on MP1 nor will be changed more into the direction to work like MP1. "Continue Watching", "Latest Added", "Unwatched" are available in home screen in the home content area, see here. It was also explained earlier in this thread. You can always filter by genre...
I think MP2 offers enough features to cover most points, it was never based on MP1 nor will be changed more into the direction to...
In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on a series you...
Replies
Views
There are also ideas for an android (even existing, with limited functionality) and web client. Honestly I’ve never heard about Jellyfish so far. But I’ve to say, that our development resources are not even enough for the existing work packages, so there is only a very low chance to realize your request. We need more skilled and...
There are also ideas for an android (even existing, with limited functionality) and web client. Honestly I’ve never heard about...
Hi, Since MP2 has only 1 Client App, I would appreciate if somebody could develop a Jellyfin plugin for MP2 so as to widen the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Rejected] Videotext DE
Hi, I am missing the videotext feature. In these times, when the tv program is changed very often (because of the corona virus), it is the only way of getting correct information about the tv program and correct start and end times. The feature is an absolute standard in every mediaportal (including Mediaportal 1). When it will be...
Hi, I am missing the videotext feature. In these times, when the tv program is changed very often (because of the corona virus)...
Hi, I am missing the videotext feature. In these times, when the tv program is changed very often (because of the corona virus)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to see the player info bar (at the bottom) while skipping (sec/min) in a recording - same functionality like in Mediportal 1. This is useful to have always the 'overview' over times (already watched/ remaining time). Would it be possible to implement that behaviour? Thanks and best regards Fab55
Hi, I would like to see the player info bar (at the bottom) while skipping (sec/min) in a recording - same functionality like in...
Hi, I would like to see the player info bar (at the bottom) while skipping (sec/min) in a recording - same functionality like in...
Replies
Views
Perfect, thx
Perfect, thx
I have a request that might get the TV Guide more readable. Have only full or half hours in the TV Guide depending on how many...
Replies
Views
This is exactly what filtering is doing currently. It shows only the items of the single filter parameter in the current screen, the other are not visible. Grouping means that all parameters are considered and just grouped in the same screen, meaning no items are hidden. So everything works here as expected and in the same way as...
This is exactly what filtering is doing currently. It shows only the items of the single filter parameter in the current screen...
Why is the option to group items in lists called "Filter"? In all the other programs I use, "Filter" means to remove some of the...
Replies
Views
In the WebRadio thread. But it would be better first to read the WIKI, there is not much to configure in the WebRadio plugin and so far there where no questions about it.
In the WebRadio thread. But it would be better first to read the WIKI, there is not much to configure in the WebRadio plugin and so...
Or, alternatively, have a separate plugin.
Replies
Views
It is the main concept of a public forum that everybody helps everybody. Eliminating the attachments for the general public is not a good idea.
It is the main concept of a public forum that everybody helps everybody. Eliminating the attachments for the general public is not...
A suggestion to add a media masking/anonymization option in MP2 for all the logs. So that the logs do not show the actual media...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately that doesn't get me anywhere: this is not a standard link that one could use in other applications. EDIT: It works. Simply use the Name of the newly added link, e.g. SkyGo and refer to it as SkyGo.lnk in the AppLaunche Settings.
Unfortunately that doesn't get me anywhere: this is not a standard link that one could use in other applications. EDIT: It works...
Hi, being a German Sky user, I would be interested in expanding the DRM support to SkyGo, Sky's online media library SkyGo...
Replies
Views
There will be no further comment from the team. Except one thing: your screen shot shows the importer to be at 65% only. Once completed and then still not showing, you are allowed to bring this up as issue.
There will be no further comment from the team. Except one thing: your screen shot shows the importer to be at 65% only. Once...
It would be really great to have a backend similar to the on from MovingPictures to edit the entries fast and precise. Getting a...
Replies
Views
My own findings are that you need to experiment a little bit to get optimum results. For example QuickSync doesn’t work for me although I do have Intel hardware. So in essence: hardware setups are so heterogeneous that an automatic setup won’t always work. Setting up LAV is no rocket science though. Also a simple question in the...
My own findings are that you need to experiment a little bit to get optimum results. For example QuickSync doesn’t work for me...
Would it be helpful to include an interactive setup "wizard" for the LAV audio / video options which configures the LAV filters...
Replies
Views
Check out the section "Online Videos". It already contains lots of sources, e.g. Netflix and Amazon Prime. The challenge is that providers constantly change their web surfaces, hence each site requires maintenance (and somebody who does it). The other thing is that the current GUI is not very fancy.
Check out the section "Online Videos". It already contains lots of sources, e.g. Netflix and Amazon Prime. The challenge is that...
I vvould like to knovv if it is (or vvill be a day) possible to vvatch OTT tv's inside mediaportal? Example: molotov.tv available...
Replies
Views
You are quite right, im a numpty, & i found them. So, thank you Sah!
You are quite right, im a numpty, & i found them. So, thank you Sah!
Hello all, Many years ago i had a digibox, i think it was called. I used to be able to right click on a tv or radio programme &...
Replies
Views
Hi. If you don't want to change the name or type of your videos the easiest way is to add (Kodi or MP1 compatible) .nfo files to them. MP2 supports .nfo for movies and series. With correct .nfo a video is imported 100% correct. There are many tools out there to batch- generate such nfo files. This means they are imported as videos...
Hi. If you don't want to change the name or type of your videos the easiest way is to add (Kodi or MP1 compatible) .nfo files to...
Given that MP is a Windows-only product, I was really hoping for MP to detect (and allow me to use) my existing SQL Server install...
Replies
Views
I didn't consider the MP metadata, used to using the wdtv units which d/l their own mcebuddy itself can also w/l show info but I don't use that function much. even still unless it somehow used exact same xml structure it would just add un-needed files to directory. shoot guess I'll keep just using the wd units (got plenty of them...
I didn't consider the MP metadata, used to using the wdtv units which d/l their own mcebuddy itself can also w/l show info but I...
this actually applies to both versions really. the database stores the .ts extension in table, I use mcebuddy to monitor recording...
Replies
Views
That puts me in a very sad state... but if someone could recompile it (i do not have the necessary skills or even the free hard disc space to install all the things needed) and give me the dll I'd be happy to host the dll for everyone to download it who needs it (both for mp1 and mp2)
That puts me in a very sad state... but if someone could recompile it (i do not have the necessary skills or even the free hard...
Hi@all this might go out to the developer of the slimTV Plugin... anyways the following is the case: I have a TV Card with DVB-S2...
Replies
Views
Hi terra, The database file is located in your ProgramData\Team Mediaportal\MP2-Server folder, a file called datastore.s3db. But I fear it will not help you. I have never tried to manually enter a shre into the database and I'm not sure what exactly you have to enter. In any case, when you should mange to enter the share manually, you...
Hi terra, The database file is located in your ProgramData\Team Mediaportal\MP2-Server folder, a file called datastore.s3db. But I...
As the automatic search can't find any of my network shares, MP2 is unusable for me right now. An input dialog for selfdefining the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom