General Support (54 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
MP1 MP2 Overlapping text DE
TV-Server Version: Not using MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 When I'm using mp-tvseries (and moving pictures and others), the text top right of the screen (saying numbers of episodes, or movies or seasosn etc), is covering up the actual number. I have attached pics to show what I...
TV-Server Version: Not using MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 When I'm using...
TV-Server Version: Not using MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 When I'm using...
Replies
Views
On startup MP freezes when the loading screen has finnished.. No error.. I have attached a log file... I'am running the latest version of both drivers and MP. Operating system: XP 32bit tv-card: HP HVR-2200
On startup MP freezes when the loading screen has finnished.. No error.. I have attached a log file... I'am running the...
On startup MP freezes when the loading screen has finnished.. No error.. I have attached a log file... I'am running the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HD Receiver? DE
anybody?
anybody?
I currently have MP running on a Core2 with 2GB RAM and a hauppauge pvr-500 tuner card. Im upgrading to HD Cable through my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV over DVB-S set DE
AW: TV over DVB-S set Thank you!
AW: TV over DVB-S set Thank you!
Hello can someone tell me how MP has set up to look over DVB-S can. Did the cable from the satellite dish to my TV card...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: 7 64 Bit CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD: 30GB SSD, 500GB 2.5" Samsung Memory: 2GB DDR3 Motherboard: AT3IONT-I DELUXE Video Card: ION Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: 7 64 Bit CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD: 30GB SSD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: 7 64 Bit CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD: 30GB SSD...
Replies
Views
There is a plugin called start or autostart or similar. Resuming to the last active screen (in startup settings) might be enough for you.
There is a plugin called start or autostart or similar. Resuming to the last active screen (in startup settings) might be enough...
Hello, i wish load MP directly in My Videos, it is possible ? I use MP only for Videos... Thanks.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Available tags DE
Evening all, Very simple question, is there any way to incorporate the "comment" field shown in the xml file into the actual file name on a recording? I can see a list of available tags in the Recording section of the tvserver config screen, but no way to use the "comment" field. Any help appreciated Thanks
Evening all, Very simple question, is there any way to incorporate the "comment" field shown in the xml file into the actual...
Evening all, Very simple question, is there any way to incorporate the "comment" field shown in the xml file into the actual...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to setup an automated task that if MP is quit then an event occurs (such as loading another program) but in task scheduler in Windows 7 Home it doesn't list Mediaportal as an application. Is there any way to get MP showing as an application in either event viewer or task scheduler? Cheers.
Hi, I'm trying to setup an automated task that if MP is quit then an event occurs (such as loading another program) but in task...
Hi, I'm trying to setup an automated task that if MP is quit then an event occurs (such as loading another program) but in task...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Output folder DE
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#head-167474d917d3ef90188237ca060d58dfc15a6329 try the above link
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#head-167474d917d3ef90188237ca060d58dfc15a6329 try the above link
Hey guys I just got my video caputre card and i have to say i love it and ur program but 1 thing i cant seem to find the place to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is this normal and can I change it to always start on the MePo home page? I've got it set in the options to NOT remember the last module when resuming so I'm not sure why it insists on sitting on the EPG screen? It wouldn't normally be a problem but I'm trying to debug infrequent hangs on this screen which maybe todo with the...
Hi, Is this normal and can I change it to always start on the MePo home page? I've got it set in the options to NOT remember the...
Hi, Is this normal and can I change it to always start on the MePo home page? I've got it set in the options to NOT remember the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No sound om MP DE
Thanks - I will do in the future!
Thanks - I will do in the future!
Hello I can not get MP to afspilde sound on live TV and recordings. It could do it until yesterday and I can afspilde sound...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WMP 11 not working DE
Think I would reinstall OS, might get some weird side effects that just might get you tearing your hair out.
Think I would reinstall OS, might get some weird side effects that just might get you tearing your hair out.
I recently had a corrupt boot sector on my MP 1.01 client machine. Got that fixed and everything runs fine except when I try to...
Replies
Views
I installed mediaportal, and after uninstalling it, tried to go and use winpvr, and it won't recognize the fact that I have a tv tuner installed now. What exactly does mediaportal install that prevents winpvr from recognizing the card? TIA!
I installed mediaportal, and after uninstalling it, tried to go and use winpvr, and it won't recognize the fact that I have a tv...
I installed mediaportal, and after uninstalling it, tried to go and use winpvr, and it won't recognize the fact that I have a tv...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm aware of a black screen issue previously reported and fixed in 1.2.3 (http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3806). I've experienced this issue in 1.2.3 and just wanted to see if anyone else had seen this rear its head again in their 1.2.3 version? It occurs when starting a channel, the audio starts fine and any...
Hi, I'm aware of a black screen issue previously reported and fixed in 1.2.3...
Hi, I'm aware of a black screen issue previously reported and fixed in 1.2.3...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a probelm with mediaportal. I use the versione 0.2.2 but i have this problem also with the version 0.2.3RC I've installed mediaportal and when i started the program, i can see only the background and the image of the player but i cannot see the title of menu. For example i see the image of the man with the screwdriver...
Hi I have a probelm with mediaportal. I use the versione 0.2.2 but i have this problem also with the version 0.2.3RC I've...
Hi I have a probelm with mediaportal. I use the versione 0.2.2 but i have this problem also with the version 0.2.3RC I've...
Replies
Views
Do anyone know how I can backup my USBUIRT remote commands? I have to relearn Media Portal my commands every time I upgrade to the next release. best regards andraves
Do anyone know how I can backup my USBUIRT remote commands? I have to relearn Media Portal my commands every time I upgrade to...
Do anyone know how I can backup my USBUIRT remote commands? I have to relearn Media Portal my commands every time I upgrade to...
Replies
Views
Maybe this is a bug? I have set the value for vertical scrolling in configuration to "1" But most of the time the textboxes run too fast (Value 3?) I created logs and this is what I did: vertical scrollspeed in config is set to value 1 Start MP --> EPG (Description1 textbox: Speed 1 = OK) --> Play some music files and went to...
Maybe this is a bug? I have set the value for vertical scrolling in configuration to "1" But most of the time the textboxes run...
Maybe this is a bug? I have set the value for vertical scrolling in configuration to "1" But most of the time the textboxes run...
Replies
Views
Ive had MP running for years just updating gradually, last year i was getting the odd carsh didnt really bother me as they were far apart and few. i upgraded to 1.5 and now the crashes have become worse. I installed 1.5 over previous version. as i dont want to reinstall from scratch as im worried about losing all my channel setups and...
Ive had MP running for years just updating gradually, last year i was getting the odd carsh didnt really bother me as they were far...
Ive had MP running for years just updating gradually, last year i was getting the odd carsh didnt really bother me as they were far...
Replies
Views
can someone please confirm if this this card terratec cineregy 2400idt is working as expected in windows 7 64 with media portal 1.2.3.0 thanks col
can someone please confirm if this this card terratec cineregy 2400idt is working as expected in windows 7 64 with media portal...
can someone please confirm if this this card terratec cineregy 2400idt is working as expected in windows 7 64 with media portal...
Replies
Views
Hi there :) I am running 1.0.2 on MySQL 5.1. No problems.
Hi there :) I am running 1.0.2 on MySQL 5.1. No problems.
I upgraded to MP ALPHA 1.1.0 recently, but would like to downgrade back to 1.0.2. Is MySQL 5.1 compatible with MP 1.0.2?
Replies
Views
recommended budget tv card? maximum : $30 .. mainly used for composite input (or equivalent) playback and recording
recommended budget tv card? maximum : $30 .. mainly used for composite input (or equivalent) playback and recording
Replies
Views
when i tried to enter the MPConfig-Plugins i get this error. What does it means??
when i tried to enter the MPConfig-Plugins i get this error. What does it means??
Replies
Views
Hi When I put mediaportal to sleep, the next time it wakes it shows the last frame. The gui is responsive when I press a button, however if it wakes to do an epg grab - it won't shutdown again as (I presume) power scheduler thinks that live tv is running Also, If I press stop on the frame which is shown a stop tv dialogue is...
Hi When I put mediaportal to sleep, the next time it wakes it shows the last frame. The gui is responsive when I press a button...
Hi When I put mediaportal to sleep, the next time it wakes it shows the last frame. The gui is responsive when I press a button...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 music list DE
hi i have some problems with music list when i take for example the first song with cover when the song is going to the next song he is not going to the next cover he still showing the first cover what is the problem or is this normal ? please help me with this
hi i have some problems with music list when i take for example the first song with cover when the song is going to the next song...
hi i have some problems with music list when i take for example the first song with cover when the song is going to the next song...
Replies
Views
It seems to a skin issue. Switching a skin is safe because it is one row changing in MediaPortal.xml
It seems to a skin issue. Switching a skin is safe because it is one row changing in MediaPortal.xml
Hi There, since upgrading to MP V1.10 from 1.8, TV thumbnails are no longer visible. Skin is Mustayaluca, logs attached.
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.1.3.0 (2005-07-16) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP - SP2 .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: MPEG/AC3/DTS/LPCM Audio Decoder Video Codec: Mpeg2Dec Filter CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ Memory: 1 GB Motherboard...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.1.3.0 (2005-07-16) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP - SP2...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.1.3.0 (2005-07-16) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP - SP2...
Replies
Views
Hi ! I have a one HTPC with mediaportal 1.0, I have this HTPC connected to two LCD TV, one in the bedroom, and the other in the salon, and two MCE remote control, one for each room, but if I connect in the same time these two remote control , only one work fine. Any idea?? Thanks in advance!!
Hi ! I have a one HTPC with mediaportal 1.0, I have this HTPC connected to two LCD TV, one in the bedroom, and the other in the...
Hi ! I have a one HTPC with mediaportal 1.0, I have this HTPC connected to two LCD TV, one in the bedroom, and the other in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No Audio/Sound DE
TV-Server Version: newest MediaPortal Version: newest MediaPortal Skin: original Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP 3 CPU Type: P4 2,4 GHz HDD: dont know Memory: 2 gig Motherboard: dont know Video Card: Radeon 9600 Video Card Driver: newest Sound Card: C-Media CMI8738/C3DX Audio Device Sound Card AC3: dont know Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: newest MediaPortal Version: newest MediaPortal Skin: original Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP 3 CPU...
TV-Server Version: newest MediaPortal Version: newest MediaPortal Skin: original Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP 3 CPU...
Replies
Views
I had never had this problem, now with MP 1.0.2. version I no longer run the files .asx. I use the wwiTV plugin to watch InternetTV and when I select any TV channel this message appears: "Can not Play b.... .asx - Audio Codec:" wwiTV has always worked without a specific audio codec (MP 1.0.0.0). With WMP11 no problem, all...
I had never had this problem, now with MP 1.0.2. version I no longer run the files .asx. I use the wwiTV plugin to watch...
I had never had this problem, now with MP 1.0.2. version I no longer run the files .asx. I use the wwiTV plugin to watch...
Replies
Views
'ello I'm trying to create a View in my music library that will display only albums of a certain genre - say Rock. View Level 1: genre like %Rock% View Level 2: album View Level 3: track How do I hide the first level when my view is selected? Thanx Hein
'ello I'm trying to create a View in my music library that will display only albums of a certain genre - say Rock. View Level...
'ello I'm trying to create a View in my music library that will display only albums of a certain genre - say Rock. View Level...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom