General Support (173 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
For me it is not momentary i.e.when I press play/pause or stop the red dot appears and stays there and presumably has scheduled a recording, pressing either button again turns the red dot off and cancels the recording. I did not try with the number buttons, I am running MP 1.29.
For me it is not momentary i.e.when I press play/pause or stop the red dot appears and stays there and presumably has scheduled a...
I recollect someone else reporting this problem, but I cannot now find the relevant post. In this thread I want describe the...
Replies
Views
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those frequencies that are defined in the tuning-parameters file for the satellite that you are scanning, so it is possible that the missing channels have moved to a new frequency that is not contained in the...
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those...
After many years of successful usage of MediaPortal, we were forced to upgrade the htpc (it's now more than 10 years old). I needed...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your feedback!
Thanks for your feedback!
I'm not sure exactly when this started, I've been dealing with it for a while until I had time to troubleshoot it. I'm pretty sure...
Replies
Views
Hi doskabouter I only use the line jump for the description. I modify the XmlTV file from EPG-Buddy with WebGrabPlus (rex) only in the description with \n. My new description is: Genre, year of production \n Original description \n Actors
Hi doskabouter I only use the line jump for the description. I modify the XmlTV file from EPG-Buddy with WebGrabPlus (rex) only...
Just installed 1.28, and the new XML EPG importer refuses to import the xml spit out by EPG-Buddy. Older versions of MP1 ingest it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom