InfoService (2 Viewers)

Other than manually editing the font and adding missing characters, no..
Other than manually editing the font and adding missing characters, no..
hi all! for a long time i have a problem showing croatian rss feeds. if there is such feed added in infoservice config, then...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XML file is blank DE
I've tried everything.. but mediaportal doesn't startup when I link irremote to the shortcut. And after I have tried to do so, mediaportal won't start up at all untill a reboot.. Strange..
I've tried everything.. but mediaportal doesn't startup when I link irremote to the shortcut. And after I have tried to do so...
Just installed this plugin with the PureVision 4.0 skin on 1.1.0 Final under Windows 7 64-bit. It seems the infoservice.xml file...
Replies
Views
The following qoute is from Maya Bug Reports & issues . Apparently feelsliketemp and temp returns the same value. I don't know much about the workings of infoservice, but I guess this might be a bug?
The following qoute is from Maya Bug Reports & issues . Apparently feelsliketemp and temp returns the same value. I don't know much...
The following qoute is from Maya Bug Reports & issues . Apparently feelsliketemp and temp returns the same value. I don't know much...
Replies
Views
Hi, Would it be possible to add a vertical scrollbar to the configuration screen as I can't seem to reach the "OK" button on my 800x600 screen :) Hope you don't mind this kinda silly feature request... Keep up the good work! Grtz, Iem-
Hi, Would it be possible to add a vertical scrollbar to the configuration screen as I can't seem to reach the "OK" button on my...
Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a...
Replies
Views
Today I had the same problem (running MP 1.2.1). I disabled weather and news feed but the problem persisted. After checking logs I saw that it was related to recently added episodes in MP-TVSeries. It was a new series that was added to the watch folder by mistake and that plugin failed to find info of that series and required a manual...
Today I had the same problem (running MP 1.2.1). I disabled weather and news feed but the problem persisted. After checking logs I...
This was the original thread of InfoService. Please continue talking here ;)
Replies
Views
Top Bottom