Mini Display (11 Viewers)

Ok let' s try thanks
Ok let' s try thanks
TV-Server Version: tv server 3.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 rc1 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
The title of your post smells a lot like luring people to read your post:( I don't considered your display an 'external display' because it is just a secondary Windows display instead of a small LCD/VFD. This forum section is only for the latter type. For your question: I don't think what you want is possible. Sorry... Joe
The title of your post smells a lot like luring people to read your post:( I don't considered your display an 'external...
Hi, today i ve connected my HTPC with my Display, this here: MP like fine over this Display ;) Now my Problem, as...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Not entirely sure if this is the correct angle to tackle this from or not, but I'll give it a whirl anyway. I use Mediaportal for TV/TV Series and Movies, I use Logitech Squeezebox's for Music. I'm about to purchase a Logitech Squeezebox Touch to replace my older Squeezebox and one of the things you get with this is a...
Hi all, Not entirely sure if this is the correct angle to tackle this from or not, but I'll give it a whirl anyway. I use...
Hi all, Not entirely sure if this is the correct angle to tackle this from or not, but I'll give it a whirl anyway. I use...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vfd cwt-7048 DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type: AthlonX2 HDD: 500GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: M2A-VM Video Card: ATI 4550 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: MSIdigivox2, Hauppauge 1300 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type: AthlonX2 HDD: 500GB Memory: 2GB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type: AthlonX2 HDD: 500GB Memory: 2GB...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP professional SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 530 3.0 GHz HT (S775) HDD: WD 500 GB SATA 7200 RPM + 3x WD USB2.0 500 GB (on remote server) Memory: 2 GB (2 x 1GB) Kingston DDR400 Dual Channel Motherboard: ASUS PTGD-LR Video Card: ATI Radeon X300SE...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP professional SP3 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP professional SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im currently working on my friends HTPC. He have a "Chinese" case with integreted 7" TouchScreen. iMON comes with the case. And thats working "ok" But it only support Duplicate screens. The screen is attached to the VGA port and the USB port for Touch funktion. As i run MP my self. I wanted to make that work on...
Hi, Im currently working on my friends HTPC. He have a "Chinese" case with integreted 7" TouchScreen. iMON comes with the...
Hi, Im currently working on my friends HTPC. He have a "Chinese" case with integreted 7" TouchScreen. iMON comes with the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, has anybody get this display working with mediaportal now? Greetings
Hello all, has anybody get this display working with mediaportal now? Greetings
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-06-13-2008 23-32h - Revision:19376 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
I use Joe Dalton's 47780 driver about 3 days now and it works fine. Not all the screens are displayed though. For instance the pop-up dialogs. Still looking around on the forum to find out more. Joho
I use Joe Dalton's 47780 driver about 3 days now and it works fine. Not all the screens are displayed though. For instance the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Q6600...
Replies
Views
I am having the iMon disconnection problem with my game controller Logitech cordless rumblepad 2. There is a workaround available on the SoundGraph homepage (Description and Download) with the executable EnableDisableiMON.exe. This is working without MediaPortal and Minidisplay Plugin correctly, but if i start EnableDisableiMON.exe...
I am having the iMon disconnection problem with my game controller Logitech cordless rumblepad 2. There is a workaround available...
I am having the iMon disconnection problem with my game controller Logitech cordless rumblepad 2. There is a workaround available...
Replies
Views
Samsung photo-frame can be used like PC mini-monitor too (by USB2 connection). For example is possible to navigate on Internet with it. SPF-85H photo frame - monitor SAMSUNG SPF-85H photo frame - monitor SAMSUNG
Samsung photo-frame can be used like PC mini-monitor too (by USB2 connection). For example is possible to navigate on Internet...
Is possible to use Samsung Photoframe like second monitor (by USB2 connection) in Mediaportal? Thanks massimo
Replies
Views
Hi Community, I'm not sure if you like that I link such things to my external page but I wanted to drop a note on my iMon display setup in my new DH-102 case. As I noticed many users are searching for working solutions where touchscreen, remote and builtin keys all work and maybe this will give someone a little help. The main...
Hi Community, I'm not sure if you like that I link such things to my external page but I wanted to drop a note on my iMon...
Hi Community, I'm not sure if you like that I link such things to my external page but I wanted to drop a note on my iMon...
Replies
Views
I added support for the Shuttle VFD display PF27 to MediaPortal. Take a look here: Added support for MiniDisplay Shuttle PF27 (SG33G5M) The remote control is MCE compatible and supported.
I added support for the Shuttle VFD display PF27 to MediaPortal. Take a look here: Added support for MiniDisplay Shuttle PF27...
I have one question: MEdiaPortal runs with Shuttle Front Panel PF27 and his remote control?? Thanks by replys
Replies
Views
I checked both connections (tv and PC), and both are rock solid. It's a 15 ft. HDMI cable. Also, I don't see this as an issue since it is a digital connection and there should be no intermittent problems, otherwise I would experience other symptoms. A digital connection is generally, on or off, and does not have interference like an...
I checked both connections (tv and PC), and both are rock solid. It's a 15 ft. HDMI cable. Also, I don't see this as an issue...
Hi all, I seem to be running into an issue with the screen resolution changing automatically from 1024x768 to 640x480. It...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel X86 HDD: Maxtor 80 GB Memory: 512 Mb Motherboard: HP Video Card: Onboard (Intel) Sound Card: On board Hello there ... :) I have A VFD Noritake Itrin CU20045SCPB-W5J ... How i can use it with MP..Wich MP version ? I've tried to wiring...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel X86 HDD: Maxtor 80 GB Memory: 512 Mb...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel X86 HDD: Maxtor 80 GB Memory: 512 Mb...
Replies
Views
I did replace Cyberdisplays xml-Files and "re-installed" the plugin and it worked again. So it was just corrupted files. However, i followed your advice as well and removed all components of Cybrdisplay and replaced it with the delivered Minidisplay. Works as well. Problem seems to be based in a screwed-up xml-Configuration-file...
I did replace Cyberdisplays xml-Files and "re-installed" the plugin and it worked again. So it was just corrupted files. However, i...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: XP MCE 2002 SP3...
Replies
Views
Hi there, i have a very annoying issue. I have my origen S16T connected to my onkyo 606 to my TV all with HDMI. I use my regular cable box to watch TV. So when i change my Onkyo to TV, the resolution on my HTPC gets resetted to the initial 7"screen. I tried everything with my Ati drivers, changes the TV to my primary monitor but...
Hi there, i have a very annoying issue. I have my origen S16T connected to my onkyo 606 to my TV all with HDMI. I use my regular...
Hi there, i have a very annoying issue. I have my origen S16T connected to my onkyo 606 to my TV all with HDMI. I use my regular...
Replies
Views
Hello. Just a quick question for users of MediaPortal with MiniDisplay who happen to own a case with an iMON LCD: does the "Blank display during video playback" option of MiniDisplay turns off the LCD display completely, or does it just turns off the icons and doesn't display anything on the info area? Because now I have an iMON...
Hello. Just a quick question for users of MediaPortal with MiniDisplay who happen to own a case with an iMON LCD: does the...
Hello. Just a quick question for users of MediaPortal with MiniDisplay who happen to own a case with an iMON LCD: does the...
Replies
Views
Thanks, i'll try it!
Thanks, i'll try it!
Hi, I cant manage to run the VFD/LCD display of my PC chase. Its an Antec remote black, and Im using windows 7 64bits and...
Replies
Views
Fixed the problem. Uninstalled imon drivers and downloaded the ones on the antec site instead of installing from the cd supplied. Worked first go, also the volume knob works as well. Will post this up in that solutions thread
Fixed the problem. Uninstalled imon drivers and downloaded the ones on the antec site instead of installing from the cd...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.7 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x64 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
noone an idea ? maybe someone can tell me, where the default settings are, then i will edit them instead of making changes in the configuration editor. But where are the default settings ?
noone an idea ? maybe someone can tell me, where the default settings are, then i will edit them instead of making changes in...
MediaPortal 1.02 I deleted all HyperLCD Codecs in LCD-Drivers Directory cause my HD44780 shows only 4 charakters mixed from...
Replies
Views
Yes I am, does this still work with MP 1.1?
Yes I am, does this still work with MP 1.1?
I have created a plugin for LCDsmartie, so that information from ForTheRecord like, active recordings, upcoming recordings, disk...
Replies
Views
Actually, the software is the SoundGraph iMON software (the same as is used for the smaller VFD/LCD displays... V6.11.0601 is available on Zalman's HD160XT download page). The iMON software is Microsoft MCE display compliant (in that it impliments the iMediaSink interface)... So it will work with any software that will provide data...
Actually, the software is the SoundGraph iMON software (the same as is used for the smaller VFD/LCD displays... V6.11.0601 is...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT with a 7'' LCD Display that is the secondary display with 800*600 resolution. How I can show the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 minidisplay config DE
#currentremaining Look at this https://sources.team-mediaportal.com/svn/public/trunk/mediaportal/MiniDisplayLibrary/MiniDisplayPlugin/MessageEditForm.cs
#currentremaining Look at this...
Does anyone know if there is a command to show time remaning on the external display. I would like to add remaing time after...
Replies
Views
There has been a lot of forum input about this. I remember that I did myself post about this. A quick search yields for example this thread here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/minidisplay-plugin-comes-with-not-digitally-signed-driver-hwinterfacex64-sys.116189/ https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4264 but...
There has been a lot of forum input about this. I remember that I did myself post about this. A quick search yields for example...
Replies
Views
this guy has had some luck: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/external-display-115/d-vine-mce303-silver-htpc-case-samsung-vfd-model-16t202da1e-72109/
this guy has had some luck...
MediaPortal Version - 1.0.2: Windows XP: I believe the H6 case is running iRTrans display. I have MS media center remote...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Since I have updated to MP 1.1.0 beta, my Antec fusion VDF screen is not working anymore. I saw that there is a new driver used in the beta version. (imon vdf driver) Is it possible that someone sends me the old driver so I can replace it? Thanks in advance.
Hi All, Since I have updated to MP 1.1.0 beta, my Antec fusion VDF screen is not working anymore. I saw that there is a new driver...
Hi All, Since I have updated to MP 1.1.0 beta, my Antec fusion VDF screen is not working anymore. I saw that there is a new driver...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hmc-2k53a-a0 vfd DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Mediastream Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E8500 HDD: Maxtor 250 GB Memory: 1 x 2 GB Motherboard: ASUS P5E-VM HDMI Video Card: Nvidia 7150 Video Card Driver: the latest one Sound Card: Realtek HD Sound Card AC3: Realtek HD Sound Card Driver: the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Mediastream Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Mediastream Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Joe, Set the player to internal for movies and hey presto, play_time and remaining_time appeared. Thanks again (am still sure I tried it though :wtf: ).
Joe, Set the player to internal for movies and hey presto, play_time and remaining_time appeared. Thanks again (am still sure...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 stable MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem 3 Windows Version: XP MCE 2005 CPU Type: P4 1.6 Memory...
Replies
Views
No problem... It's probably the display driver... which driver are you using?
No problem... It's probably the display driver... which driver are you using?
Hi folks, in the last 6 months a worked a lot on my media pc with the media portal. I love it. Thanks for all that work. And...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the link!
Thanks for the link!
I would like to display OSD information from Media Portal 1.4 on a small external CRT screen using the video input on a little...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom