Monochrome (1 Viewer)

Discuss the Monochrome skin here
You need the last SVN - Moving pictures Beta Downloads - moving-pictures - Project Hosting on Google Code AND the 3.2 Indigo releases WITH the service release. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/monochrome-249/maintenence-releases-73250/ Get all those in and you'll be laughing :)
You need the last SVN - Moving pictures Beta Downloads - moving-pictures - Project Hosting on Google Code AND the 3.2 Indigo...
Hi, I've upgraded to Indigo 3.2. Really nice and slick, everything working ok, apart from Moving Pictures. See the screenshot...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mouse friendly? DE
I'll look into it when I get some time, my skins are really designed for remote/keyboard use ;)
I'll look into it when I get some time, my skins are really designed for remote/keyboard use ;)
I just upgraded to MP 1.1 and wanted to look into new skins. Well i really like this Monochrome/Indigo "basic home" screen, but it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fritz manager skin DE
Hi All Can maybe someone make a skinfile for the new plugin fritzmanager https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/new-plugin-fritzbox-manager-update-merged-plugin-0-3-4-2-a-74531/
Hi All Can maybe someone make a skinfile for the new plugin fritzmanager...
Hi All Can maybe someone make a skinfile for the new plugin fritzmanager...
Replies
Views
Woo woo!! Clicky clicky clicky...
Woo woo!! Clicky clicky clicky...
Hello all: Has anyone tweaked Monochrome and/or Indigo to support the upcoming Moving Pictures 0.8 release? This is a major...
Replies
Views
Psycho Reptile, it is very nice of you to look into this. But I understand that you set some minimum requirements for your skin(s). So there is no need to change anything. If my system does not meet those requirements it is only my problem :-) Right now I don't want to upgrade, system is running nice and stable. In addition I...
Psycho Reptile, it is very nice of you to look into this. But I understand that you set some minimum requirements for your...
Hi, I am using Indigo 3.2. I noticed that there is no green border in some plugins. Online Videos: no border in small and big...
Replies
Views
I've noticed that those texts are also misplaced on main menu... screenshots attached. It might be some win7 issue... pilehave, could you please switch your's MP Video Renderer to EVR ? (in MP Configuration -> DirectShow Filter Control -> Video Renderer Settings -> Enchanced Video Renderer) It seems to me that after I changed it...
I've noticed that those texts are also misplaced on main menu... screenshots attached. It might be some win7 issue... pilehave...
Hi, Windows7, MP 1.1.0, tvseries 2.3.3589 anyone noticed texts aligment is going bad afer watching any episode ? I could...
Replies
Views
That version of MP is not supported by me anymore, sorry. Perhaps someone running that version could help...
That version of MP is not supported by me anymore, sorry. Perhaps someone running that version could help...
hey, I'm a bit confused, which version of monochrome would be right for my MP installation at 1.0.2, and where to finde it?
Replies
Views
if an episode is downloading via torrent/news or something (I think, Zeflash added those)
if an episode is downloading via torrent/news or something (I think, Zeflash added those)
hi, I was wondering, there are 3 color values for episodes' status. There's different colors for unwatched, watched and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Starting over...! DE
Found the reason. It WAS the infoservice...Just copied again over the existing file and all was fine.
Found the reason. It WAS the infoservice...Just copied again over the existing file and all was fine.
Here's a few screenies of what I'm running at home atm ;) Let me know what you think... and yeah I know it's blue and green again :P
Replies
Views
my setup was, indeed, quite specific as I was using X-factor skin and monochrome xml files for moving pictures. Must have forgotten to copy some info (and some images). But as I said earlier, I, now, have everything I was looking for :) Thanks for your help pals
my setup was, indeed, quite specific as I was using X-factor skin and monochrome xml files for moving pictures. Must have forgotten...
Anybody made some Indigo/Monochrome skinfiles for this excellent plugin? Looks like the only ones out are Aeon-ized :D
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Shutdown menu DE
the new topbar works great!
the new topbar works great!
Hi, I know this has been asked before but does this skin have a shutdown menu somewhere (shutdown/hibernate etc.) Been using...
Replies
Views
Thanks, now the skin is perfect again :)
Thanks, now the skin is perfect again :)
Here are some Monochrome skin files for MP-TVSeries 2.3. Im sure Psycho Reptile will like to change the Rate/PinCode dialogs.
Replies
Views
thank you all :)
thank you all :)
Hi, Where can I get previous versions of monochrome? I preferred the old basic home menu (without all the sliding fading...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Update news... DE
Hi all, been busy lately but I have been skinning too... So far added support for Online Videos, YouTube.fm and My Films. Updated a load of xmls and graphics, I've also managed to get MPAA logo support in MyVideos with a dirty hack to the xmls ;) Pics attached, including new filmstrip sizes... Anyone care to help with a basic...
Hi all, been busy lately but I have been skinning too... So far added support for Online Videos, YouTube.fm and My Films...
Hi all, been busy lately but I have been skinning too... So far added support for Online Videos, YouTube.fm and My Films...
Replies
Views
Anyone here have a solution to get the IMDB view back in My Videos (myvideoTitle.xml)? Im comparing them side by side.... dont even know where to begin :ooops: Thanks in advance! Mike
Anyone here have a solution to get the IMDB view back in My Videos (myvideoTitle.xml)? Im comparing them side by side.... dont...
Anyone here have a solution to get the IMDB view back in My Videos (myvideoTitle.xml)? Im comparing them side by side.... dont...
Replies
Views
Cheers .. I found the autostart plugin .. but that one cannot start plugins .. only the standard MP built in options. Oh well .. I just have to do some tinkering with the skin to make it as easy (read: lazy ;)) as possible. -TDL
Cheers .. I found the autostart plugin .. but that one cannot start plugins .. only the standard MP built in options. Oh well ...
First off, I'd like to thank the creator of this skin .. I love it :) Nice and dark .. no nasty white screen on the beamer when...
Replies
Views
I've been using the Classic Spectrum Analyser for months now and it's my favourite ever :) I definitely recommend it !
I've been using the Classic Spectrum Analyser for months now and it's my favourite ever :) I definitely recommend it !
The other day I came up with a small spectrum analyser that fits into Indigo quite nicely. I felt I wanted to share this to you...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have created a special monochrom background for my Windows XP Desktop. If you activate the fast & autmatic Login Function for XP and set the Wallpaper to the Logon on Screen wiht Tweakui (look at the screenshot), then you only see at the start of Windwos and the Ending of Windows this wallpaper. In the www there are a lot...
Hi, i have created a special monochrom background for my Windows XP Desktop. If you activate the fast & autmatic Login Function...
A big title to catch some attention :) I am a big fan of this skin, so first of all my compliments to the maker. I always try...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hello all... DE
Welcome back!!! Glad to hear that´s all fine with you. Thanks in advance for your great work.:thx:
Welcome back!!! Glad to hear that´s all fine with you. Thanks in advance for your great work.:thx:
Hi everybody, just to let you know I'm still around. Most of my skinning work was being done on my laptop... surprise, surprise...
Replies
Views
Hi, Okay, I'm game. :) The country I'm stuck in has a long holiday coming up (I'll take eight straight days off happily - even if it celebrates that a bunch of pseudo-commies won a very uncivil war six decades ago), so I can muck about with XML and co. for a bit, when the GF is happy and sleepy. Is having Dream-weaver...
Hi, Okay, I'm game. :) The country I'm stuck in has a long holiday coming up (I'll take eight straight days off happily -...
Hi PR, First, congraz for Monochrome, really like it. Used Xface for a long time, but the look eventually became a little tiring...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Monochrome 16:10 DE
Just added a new version to the starting post. Probably changed more then the changelog indicates but I'm kinda bad keeping up with changes. Just check it out ;)
Just added a new version to the starting post. Probably changed more then the changelog indicates but I'm kinda bad keeping up with...
Hey all monochrome users, I've just setup my desktop with Monochrome. When doing this I saw lots of minor issues with overlapping...
Replies
Views
Hi there, just a simple question, is it possible to edit the main menu image, so i can write "Welcome to mediaportal" in Portuguese? :thx:
Hi there, just a simple question, is it possible to edit the main menu image, so i can write "Welcome to mediaportal" in...
Hi there, just a simple question, is it possible to edit the main menu image, so i can write "Welcome to mediaportal" in...
Replies
Views
Bit of both, from 1.1 the location of the skin dir has changed, can now be found in ProgamData area - C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin to exact. The C:\ProgramData directory is hidden by the OS by default, to get to it there are a couple of options 1. Start->My Computer and type c:\programdata into the top bar...
Bit of both, from 1.1 the location of the skin dir has changed, can now be found in ProgamData area - C:\ProgramData\Team...
I installed Windows 7. So I figured I would try the new Beta while I am at it. It all seems to work now after a few initial...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Effect on Fan Art? DE
Hi, as per usual thanks for a great skin, still using and looking very good. I use the standard My Videos for my videos/films and TV Series for my tv shows. When the fan art loads in the My Videos I get a white shimmer effect on the fan art making it a bit less viewable (if that makes sense?). But when I use TV Series I do not...
Hi, as per usual thanks for a great skin, still using and looking very good. I use the standard My Videos for my videos/films...
Hi, as per usual thanks for a great skin, still using and looking very good. I use the standard My Videos for my videos/films...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I got some Problems after Resinstalling MP. The Popup Buttons on top of the screen aren't showing up. I am not sure if this is a problem with Monochrome or some Plugins. But I defenitely need Buttons to start stop and pause the movie since I am using only a mouse to control MP. Another Question. Is there a...
Hi there, I got some Problems after Resinstalling MP. The Popup Buttons on top of the screen aren't showing up. I am not sure...
Hi there, I got some Problems after Resinstalling MP. The Popup Buttons on top of the screen aren't showing up. I am not sure...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 3DMP-Blue Style... DE
were is the download?:sorry:
were is the download?:sorry:
Hi all, I've been away for a while - work!!! :( Anyway, I've just read through the latest posts and I'm in the process of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Indigo DE
Works fine in 1080.
Works fine in 1080.
Mediaportal 1.0.0.0 (or later) REQUIRED TESTED USING: Mediaportal-svn-01-23-2009--22-00 RELEASE DATE: 4th February 2009...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 thumbnails missing DE
i have the same problem with indigo and monochrome... all latest releases... not if i switch to xface or blue3 Didn't have this problem before i updated MP but now all my ep thumbs refuse to show... I post here because i can see them with other skins.
i have the same problem with indigo and monochrome... all latest releases... not if i switch to xface or blue3 Didn't have this...
hi.. im running the mediaportal 1.1.0 alpha with the latest version of mp-tv series.... whats happening is that the series view is...
Replies
Views
nevermind
nevermind
I was useing Monochrome 2.2.878 an old version RELEASE DATE: 10th July 2008 with MP-TVseries plugin. In this version there was an...
Replies
Views
Ah the wide banner view, how I missed thee! And I really liked the old sounds better, these sounds very cheesy. But as long as I can just copy the old sounds back im happy. Great job! (I have been using monochrome since god knows when)
Ah the wide banner view, how I missed thee! And I really liked the old sounds better, these sounds very cheesy. But as long as I...
Please wait for the downloads to be approved in the repository :thx: Version 2.9 Changes Removed IMDB info from My Videos...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom