Monochrome (6 Viewers)

Discuss the Monochrome skin here
MP1 MP2 My TV Recorded DE
Same SO glad someone nailed this. I love Monochrome, but with no recorded TV life wasn't a good place at home.
Same SO glad someone nailed this. I love Monochrome, but with no recorded TV life wasn't a good place at home.
Hi, I have the monochrome skin and I am unable to see my recorded TV shows in "My TV". If I check my windows folders, the TV is...
Replies
Views
No good.:S Now it will not find any new movies, or enter into configuration page... Damn!:sorry: Got it sorted. Just upgrade to MovingPictures 0.7.2. all working well now.
No good.:S Now it will not find any new movies, or enter into configuration page... Damn!:sorry: Got it sorted. Just...
I do not understand I have all my movies listed under moving pictures configuration and when I use the blue3 skin or blue3wide it...
Replies
Views
Here!
Here!
Is there anywhere I can find older versions of Monochrome? I see there is a post with Indigo 2.4 (which works great), but I prefer...
Replies
Views
hacking in MP code is way to big for me, im getting lost in all the xml files already so what I did is a simple mode of Indigo tvguide in order to make it a bit more logical. I provided simple background image for the time label. see attachments maybe somebody more creative can make the background better looking and...
hacking in MP code is way to big for me, im getting lost in all the xml files already so what I did is a simple mode of...
As you can see on the attached screen shot, the time header is not at the right position. The time labels should be shifted 100px...
Replies
Views
I'll look into it...
I'll look into it...
hello, I would like to see some indication on series banner, if new episode or episodes (1-7 days) old are found. This way it...
Replies
Views
Added to the next release ;)
Added to the next release ;)
I did a little modification to the Movingpictures.xml. Most noticeable is the white label for the Watched/Unwatched filter. Also...
Replies
Views
thx for stating what was obviously already found to be the remaining problem. and it is a bug. ;)
thx for stating what was obviously already found to be the remaining problem. and it is a bug. ;)
After seeing the screenshots of the new Indigo 2.6 skin I wondered "hmmm why have I never seen those logo's before?". The logo's in...
Replies
Views
i had to put the grid image at the last line in document. danke schön.
i had to put the grid image at the last line in document. danke schön.
Hi, i´m using indigo skin and i like it a lot but i want to modify the filmstrip view. Can anyone say me where is the code (in wich...
Replies
Views
Just in case: How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
Just in case: How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS...
Hello.i have indingo skin installed. :S i don't have the reflected on cover!! can you help me?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skinfile for mvids DE
Is there a Monochrome skinfile for mvids (music video db plugin) ? The current one looks like the skinfile for streamedMP/Mediastream.
Is there a Monochrome skinfile for mvids (music video db plugin) ? The current one looks like the skinfile for streamedMP/Mediastream.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Indigo v-2.4 here DE
I see some ppl are requesting the 2.4 version of Indigo (as 2.5 is for SVN), so here it is:
I see some ppl are requesting the 2.4 version of Indigo (as 2.5 is for SVN), so here it is:
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is the exact look you are wanting but this may help. If all you want is the black background then you need to replace fanart_background_tv.png and fanart_overlay_window.png (both in the skin\Media directory, with your own creations. fanart_background_tv.png would be a black 1366x768 image and...
Not sure if this is the exact look you are wanting but this may help. If all you want is the black background then you need to...
Hi, After upgrading both tv series and monochrome the interface of the plugin looks totally different. In previous versions...
Replies
Views
I loved this view.. would it be possible to update this to work with 2.5 ? /Christian
I loved this view.. would it be possible to update this to work with 2.5 ? /Christian
I'd like a simpler layout of MyTV Series using text instead of banners. I've downloaded posters instead of banners in the plugin...
Replies
Views
How did you do that?
How did you do that?
Hi, How would I link the Moving Pictures plugin to either the videos tab or movies tab in watch section of Monochrome Basic Mod...
Replies
Views
Ahh I'm sorry. As of yesterday it was 'next' release. I didn't spot PR's slight re-word in todays reply - the fact the new one was released today! Thanks very much, I look forward to updating tonight :P You can probably see why I got myself into a broken config in the first place ;)
Ahh I'm sorry. As of yesterday it was 'next' release. I didn't spot PR's slight re-word in todays reply - the fact the new one was...
Erm sorry for potential millionth time you have been asked this but... I am using Monochrome 2.4 and want to add TVSeries...
Replies
Views
is there already a proper fix for the TV Recordings page? At the moment I'm using the attached workaround, which has some misaligned labels, but it works in general. edit: and i have one request: can you please add some level of blur (or some background image) behind the summary in the TV-Guide, because when using the...
is there already a proper fix for the TV Recordings page? At the moment I'm using the attached workaround, which has some...
Hi all, as most of you are aware I've been "away" for some time. Currently I have Monochrome and Indigo running on RC3 with latest...
Replies
Views
I did this splashscreen for Monochrome and I thought I'd share it. Emph
Replies
Views
I've managed to tweak it to this so far: Is there anyway i can specify a different background for the home screen but keep using the one im using for the rest of the sections?
I've managed to tweak it to this so far: Is there anyway i can specify a different background for the home screen but keep...
See this pic: How can i do the things i have highlighted in the pic?
Replies
Views
Not possible as far as I'm aware...
Not possible as far as I'm aware...
hello! I am a new member on this forum and I've been using the monochrome skin for some time. I have a suggestion for the my...
Replies
Views
You probably should use the screen calibration function in MP ;)
You probably should use the screen calibration function in MP ;)
Hi Just switched to indigo from monochrome. Like both very much, but mono was just a little to blackish :) In EPG guide, TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyWeather Update DE
Hi dkoukoul, just have a look her: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/mediaportal-1-talk-45/21023d1210800047-weather-problem-windowplugins.zip. ;) Regards Christian:)
Hi dkoukoul, just have a look her...
Hi all, I've just seen that MyWeather has stopped working, according to this in the SVN-Changelog there have neen API changes...
Replies
Views
Yeh you nailed it there. My mistake, the first time i have seen any of this i used SteamedMP. In that this option was enabled by default - so i wasnt even aware it was a default!. Ticked, and working. Thanks again.
Yeh you nailed it there. My mistake, the first time i have seen any of this i used SteamedMP. In that this option was enabled by...
Hi all, Im pretty new to this and this is also my first post. But i have a problem with the date position on the Monochrome...
Replies
Views
Update the version number in references.xml to 1.0.0.0 Works here without any problems.
Update the version number in references.xml to 1.0.0.0 Works here without any problems.
Is this skin ready for Mediaportal 1? I get error then starting Mediaportal that the skin is outdated.
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I see a funny thing with the monochrome skin. I try to add movie info to some video files under the "My Videos" standard MP-plugin. For some movies it doesn't find a match, so the on-screen display pops up to enter a search-tag manually. And here's the weird thing: With monochrome skin activated the cursor always...
Hi everybody, I see a funny thing with the monochrome skin. I try to add movie info to some video files under the "My Videos"...
Hi everybody, I see a funny thing with the monochrome skin. I try to add movie info to some video files under the "My Videos"...
Replies
Views
I'm having the same problem. Have you figured anything out?
I'm having the same problem. Have you figured anything out?
Hi I am having trouble seeing what i am selecting in the home screen. When i press ok on the remote the first item that has...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I must have missed that in the readme. Anyhow, that fixed it. Thanks again.
Thanks. I must have missed that in the readme. Anyhow, that fixed it. Thanks again.
Anyone help me out?, as I updated to the new version (2.3 from 2.2 using MP RC3) and get a strange messege.... Dodgy orange...
Replies
Views
Psycho Reptile, you are working on a new skin? :rolleyes: I love all your skins (specially Indigo). Hi. massimo
Psycho Reptile, you are working on a new skin? :rolleyes: I love all your skins (specially Indigo). Hi. massimo
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Monochrome Crashes DE
All I really know about the DPI stuff is it makes a 1920x1080 easier to read on a 57" TV. It does, however, screw up a bunch of other things. Microsoft's own Event Viewer, for example, is completely useless. Setting my resolution to 1360x768 fixed the font problem, thanks! I didn't, however, want to give up 1920x1080 for...
All I really know about the DPI stuff is it makes a 1920x1080 easier to read on a 57" TV. It does, however, screw up a bunch of...
Hello all, I have had this problem since I tried to update from RC2 to RC3. When Monochrome is selected as the skin, MP crashes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Music issue.. (1 Viewer) DE
This should be fixed.
This should be fixed.
Hey - love this skin.. But i have a question about the my music section. when i am in the music database view - and i try to flick...
Replies
Views
On the home screen were you scroll up and down (the one that comes up pushing home button on remote (H) in basic home screen). Using it for some of my plugins to not croud up the basic home screen with to many icons :) When you scroll up and down the icon on the left changes, but as said some of my plugins lack this picture and I want...
On the home screen were you scroll up and down (the one that comes up pushing home button on remote (H) in basic home screen)...
Trying to get a picture to show for the "nrkbrowser" and youtube plugin, but can't seem it to work. Witch files do I need to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom