MPExtended (4 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
I have problems to play my music, doesnt matter if via ampdroid or webmediaportal. this is not new, i have this problems since my beginning of mp and mpextended 2 years ago. films and recordings and series playing fine, but music (flac) will not start, regardless of whether ampdroid or webmediaportal. in mp all plays fine...
I have problems to play my music, doesnt matter if via ampdroid or webmediaportal. this is not new, i have this problems since my...
I have problems to play my music, doesnt matter if via ampdroid or webmediaportal. this is not new, i have this problems since my...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm trying to get My Films and MPExtended playing nice together, but having no luck Service.log 2013-11-19 23:21:10.85722 [(7)] WARN: MyFilms: failed to load database path System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
Hi all I'm trying to get My Films and MPExtended playing nice together, but having no luck Service.log 2013-11-19 23:21:10.85722...
Hi all I'm trying to get My Films and MPExtended playing nice together, but having no luck Service.log 2013-11-19 23:21:10.85722...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My current setup is a Media and File server running Ubuntu and then a separate client + tv server which runs MP Extended + a number of other clients throughout the house. This works great, however, it means that I have to have the client on as well as the Media server in order to serve up the films to my Nexus 7. Are...
Hi all, My current setup is a Media and File server running Ubuntu and then a separate client + tv server which runs MP Extended...
Hi all, My current setup is a Media and File server running Ubuntu and then a separate client + tv server which runs MP Extended...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom