MPExtended (23 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
thank @morpheus_xx i asked in case, because was related to MP2.
thank @morpheus_xx i asked in case, because was related to MP2.
Hi, the latest release on github is 0.54 from Jul 14, 2013 (MPExtended/MPExtended) MPTvScheduler has released a beta 11 on Sep...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Question] Update to VLC 2.1.x (1 Viewer) DE
In case you were wondering. If you swap out the binaries with vlc 3 it works fine and actually has much better performance. Vlc 3 resolves a lot of lag and audio synch issues when streaming. The only issue I have encountered is it seems to include the scene descriptions from the ATSC stream in the audio. I assume I can change the...
In case you were wondering. If you swap out the binaries with vlc 3 it works fine and actually has much better performance. Vlc 3...
Hi Guys, I had some time to play with MPExtended again and have now a problem which i´m unable to fix. What is working - Direct...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Question] Authentication Required (1 Viewer) DE
Authentication is a default setting of MPExtended - user: admin, password: admin. Although this is in general working in the MediaPortal plugin for Emby, if you don't want to use WebMediaPortal or aMPdroid, i recommend you to disable authentication in the MPExtended configuration tool.
Authentication is a default setting of MPExtended - user: admin, password: admin. Although this is in general working in the...
I'm new to Emby and MP. I have both up and running. MPextended 0.6.0.4 in Emby gives "Unable to connect to MP, please review your...
Replies
Views
Thank you @tony72 !!! I already had the ddns setup. Also, I must have missed where it said to forward port 8080. I got right in...thanks again
Thank you @tony72 !!! I already had the ddns setup. Also, I must have missed where it said to forward port 8080. I got right...
I have configured MPExtended and just added WebMediaPortal on my server; but I cannot find any documentation on how to access it...
Replies
Views
Set the plugin in Emby to direct. As for the picture at the device end, that depends on the output you select in settings (in the web page/skin) I find a good all rounder is Flash medium. Depending on device or network speed you can play about to see which suits you. I never use direct via the web page settings as it kills nigh on...
Set the plugin in Emby to direct. As for the picture at the device end, that depends on the output you select in settings (in the...
Hi I'm using MPextended 0.6 to provide streamed TV in the Emby (aka Media Browser) web client, I'm currently using a profile of...
Replies
Views
i did that already. Tried the test button and it's working. Anyway i would have an error acessing my network it's really just not working when i use a network drive but network path like \\machine is working fine
i did that already. Tried the test button and it's working. Anyway i would have an error acessing my network it's really just not...
Hello, I have just discovered this awesome plugin and I'm trying to make it work. But when i want to stream a video i got this...
Replies
Views
Hello, it's possible to create user with authorization? For example an user can see only a group of channel, another can see all group and much more.
Hello, it's possible to create user with authorization? For example an user can see only a group of channel, another can see all...
Hello, it's possible to create user with authorization? For example an user can see only a group of channel, another can see all...
Replies
Views
J
What about using the standalone version?
What about using the standalone version?
Hi everone, I just re-build my homeserver, now running Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard with Essentials Role - so far, so good. I'm...
Replies
Views
Ok, I got it. I don't have to call "StartStream"! It's enough to call "InitStream" to control TV Server :-)
Ok, I got it. I don't have to call "StartStream"! It's enough to call "InitStream" to control TV Server :-)
Hi, I'm using MPExtended to control TV Server, but I'm not using the stream of MPExtended, I directly use the RTSP-Stream of TV...
Replies
Views
Simpler that.... It is all internal. In a school. Is all on one server. Want to give the users access to the TV server via the web page, so I do not have to install the client. Would be nice if they could watch live and schedule programs and watch recorded programs WITHOUT having to log into the portal. Actually ... perhaps...
Simpler that.... It is all internal. In a school. Is all on one server. Want to give the users access to the TV server via the...
Hi, is it possible to have authentication only for clients connecting over the internet? I would like clients from the local net...
Replies
Views
Well, if your receiver has web browser you can open WebMediaPortal itself
Well, if your receiver has web browser you can open WebMediaPortal itself
Hello , In order to watch my Movies and TV series hosted in MediaPortal i am asking : Is there a plugin to install on my...
Replies
Views
Hi driver140771, yes, that what I did - but still no custom logos in the mpextended tv guide. Edit: Sorry, my bad. :-) Yes, that worked - you need to manually create the "Mediaportal" directory. I put them into the Mediaportal TV Server directory :-D
Hi driver140771, yes, that what I did - but still no custom logos in the mpextended tv guide. Edit: Sorry, my bad. :-) Yes, that...
Hello, in the mpextended/mediaportal wiki there's a screenshot showing the mpextended tvguide with customized channel icons. How...
Replies
Views
Hello, is it possible to use the Recording Thumbnails that was created from the MePo-TVServer the preview of thr recording? Now MPExtended creat a Thumbnail with no Offset :( Or is it possible to change the Offset of the Preview Thumbnails? Thanks.
Hello, is it possible to use the Recording Thumbnails that was created from the MePo-TVServer the preview of thr recording? Now...
Hello, is it possible to use the Recording Thumbnails that was created from the MePo-TVServer the preview of thr recording? Now...
Replies
Views
Hi all Been hunting high n low and just cant seem to find if this is possible. Have a fully working MPExtended/Ampdroid setup in Multiseat config and all is working realy well. However would like to give the kids and guests access to the Web Interface so they can view recordings, access liveTV etc from their PC's .... but dont want...
Hi all Been hunting high n low and just cant seem to find if this is possible. Have a fully working MPExtended/Ampdroid setup in...
Hi all Been hunting high n low and just cant seem to find if this is possible. Have a fully working MPExtended/Ampdroid setup in...
Replies
Views
Just did and after uninstalling 0.6 beta and reinstalling 0.5.4 iOS is working again. Both logs attached. If you mean with streaming page the page from where I started the stream, its exactly the same on both versions. Its standard skin and starting the same series from starting page after login.
Just did and after uninstalling 0.6 beta and reinstalling 0.5.4 iOS is working again. Both logs attached. If you mean with...
Hey, first congrats to 0.6 beta. Unfortunately I am running in quite a few issues, trying to sort now the first one: In WebMP on...
Replies
Views
https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/65069-rel-mediaportal-live-tv/?hl=%2Bmediaportal+%2Blive
https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/65069-rel-mediaportal-live-tv/?hl=%2Bmediaportal+%2Blive
Any thoughts regarding chromecast integration? Allowing the ability to send the webportal page to a chromecast device from a chrome...
Replies
Views
Hi all, (sry about my english -.-) i can Access my webmediaportal via Webbrowser (ie). All things are great. But i can't play any titel from my music. (Video or TV-Streaming are not in use at the moment) The JWPlayer occurs an Error #2032. The Flash HQ or Flash Medium brings the following error: 'Video not found...
Hi all, (sry about my english -.-) i can Access my webmediaportal via Webbrowser (ie). All things are great. But i can't play any...
Hi all, (sry about my english -.-) i can Access my webmediaportal via Webbrowser (ie). All things are great. But i can't play any...
Replies
Views
That looks like Chrome, the NPAPI plugin that VLC uses will no longer work in the current versions of Chrome
That looks like Chrome, the NPAPI plugin that VLC uses will no longer work in the current versions of Chrome
Hello everyone, Just got MPExtended setup and can access it via my web browser over my LAN, however when I try to play a show I...
Replies
Views
but why dont you install tha client and plugins on tv tvserver pc ?? you dont have to use the mediaportal client only install it ?? and the moving pictuers and mp-tvserver is using ther own database so that wont efect you curet setup only let you brows to your media from web.
but why dont you install tha client and plugins on tv tvserver pc ?? you dont have to use the mediaportal client only install it ...
Hello everyone, my question might seem stupid, but I wasn't able to find any information about this. My Setup : I'm using XBMC as...
Replies
Views
It seems to be that flash is required, so all windows phone users as well as the apple users can not use webmediaportal?!
It seems to be that flash is required, so all windows phone users as well as the apple users can not use webmediaportal?!
Hi, ich benutze das WebMediaPortal in Verbindung mit MPExtended. Gibt es die Möglichkeit im WebMediaPortal auch .m4a Dateien zu...
Replies
Views
D
Thanks for the answer.
Thanks for the answer.
Hey As far as I saw it should be included but i can't find it. Maybe I am blind or so, but where can I set the recording schedule...
Replies
Views
DM105165
D
Hi i got it working by using this guide. http://www.howtosolutions.net/2013/06/fixing-slow-sending-or-receiving-of-files-through-lan-network-using-windows it was caused by my LAN speed being slow on windows 7
Hi i got it working by using this guide...
Hi. Im a noob at MediaPortal, i have been using dvbviewer recording service for a long time when i needed to stream my tv over the...
Replies
Views
I realize this is an old thread, but I just installed WebMediaPortal last night for the first time and ran into this exact same issue. Here's a workaround if you are using MediaPortal clients with a "true" server (i.e. no MediaPortal client usage on the server itself): if you are running your server on Windows Vista or later (or...
I realize this is an old thread, but I just installed WebMediaPortal last night for the first time and ran into this exact same...
Hi, I've installed MPextended on my Server. I also have a client with all the databases (movingpictures, MyTVSeries). Since the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I do not know the architecture of MPExtended, the MP TV Server and WebMediaPortal good enough, so if my question is kind of stupid I am sorry for that. I habe a HTPC with two DVB-S2 tuners and MP 1.6.0 final (client + TV server) installed as well as the latest versions of MPExtended and WebMediaPortal. I can either watch TV...
Hi! I do not know the architecture of MPExtended, the MP TV Server and WebMediaPortal good enough, so if my question is kind of...
Hi! I do not know the architecture of MPExtended, the MP TV Server and WebMediaPortal good enough, so if my question is kind of...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I just set up MP 1.6 on my machine and have noticed that up until I installed MPExtend, my single seat HTPC would sleep if I left it alone for 5 minutes. Now it doesn't sleep. I went into the power configuration of the TV server config and it said that MPExtend was not allowing the computer to sleep. Is there a way...
Hello everyone, I just set up MP 1.6 on my machine and have noticed that up until I installed MPExtend, my single seat HTPC would...
Hello everyone, I just set up MP 1.6 on my machine and have noticed that up until I installed MPExtend, my single seat HTPC would...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am currently using MPextended and aMPdroid. My HTPC is connected to a monitor and a TV. At the moment I use a batch-script to change the screen configuration via ATI CCC and to start Mediaportal afterwards. When I use aMPdroid to start MP, MPextended starts MP directly. Is it possible to configure MPextended in the way that...
Hello! I am currently using MPextended and aMPdroid. My HTPC is connected to a monitor and a TV. At the moment I use a...
Hello! I am currently using MPextended and aMPdroid. My HTPC is connected to a monitor and a TV. At the moment I use a...
Replies
Views
Here is also Process Monitor dump of MPExtended service activity while loading slowest page (TV Guide). Might contain some useful info.
Here is also Process Monitor dump of MPExtended service activity while loading slowest page (TV Guide). Might contain some useful info.
Currently installed version 0.5.3 (IIS Express) and I noticed that it takes some time (several seconds) on actions that seem quite...
Replies
Views
Hi! I started using ampdroid after my remote stopped working... I'm trying to find the difference between watched and unwatched episodes in the series plugin but I don't see the difference. How does watched flag presents on the episode list?
Hi! I started using ampdroid after my remote stopped working... I'm trying to find the difference between watched and unwatched...
shouldn´t i see any kind of watched status in WebmediaPortal or Ampdroid? - i connectet to my account but i can not see any...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I'd like an option to stream at lower bite rates so its like using Spotify away from home. Lower bite rates for stream to mobile devices etc.
Yeah, I'd like an option to stream at lower bite rates so its like using Spotify away from home. Lower bite rates for stream to...
Hey, is there a way to switch the audio streams in MPExtended with WebMPExtended? Did not find a way to do so (neither with flash...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom