MPExtended (26 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
Updated...
Updated...
My vision of MPExtended, WebMP, Bootstrap skin, with the corrected errors that I found, improvements which in my opinion are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Info] MPExtended 0.6 Beta Release (3 Viewers) DE
I add this patch to my branch ...
I add this patch to my branch ...
MPExtended Service 0.6.0 Beta MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world. The...
Replies
Views
Thank you, but it doesn't work for me. If I replace the ffmpeg.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\Service\Streaming with a new 32bit build, I need to remove the -coder rle option, otherwise transcoding doesn't work. But h264_qsv still doesn't work at all. But as said it even doesn't work as standalone (called ffmpeg from command...
Thank you, but it doesn't work for me. If I replace the ffmpeg.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\Service\Streaming with a...
Hi, I like to share some info regards tuning of the MExtended. The profiles are stored in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Info] Windows Phone App (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. I thought it is working now. Have the same problems again. :( Is there nobody who can help us?
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. I thought it is working now. Have the same problems again. :( Is there nobody who can help us?
UPDATE 22.03.2013 ========= The App finally is availlable for Windows Phone 8...
Replies
Views
Well its a shame if it is, its a good platform but I would have thought the previous stable version would have at least worked properly on apple products iphone and ipad rather than just giving stuttering playback. :(
Well its a shame if it is, its a good platform but I would have thought the previous stable version would have at least worked...
WebMP 0.6.0 Beta See here for more information on the 0.6 Beta release. A full changelog of WebMP will come soon, for general...
Replies
Views
Awesome, great to know. And again, thanks for taking the time to port this for all the other SQL server users out there! -Steve
Awesome, great to know. And again, thanks for taking the time to port this for all the other SQL server users out there! -Steve
I am a faithful MediaPortal user who also utilizes ForTheRecord as the scheduling engine. I love my HTPC setup, but was bummed out...
Replies
Views
Sounds like a good plan to me!
Sounds like a good plan to me!
Hi there, I have never really looked into MPExtended before but have just ascertained that I would need it to try out MP2 with my...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the explanation. This works perfectly. I also reported it in the simplicity thread...
Thanks for the explanation. This works perfectly. I also reported it in the simplicity thread...
I get this error with 0.52, used to work with 0.51. I have not tried going back. It only occurs with the album player and mp3 audio...
Replies
Views
right on
right on
Hi, Thanks for the work on MPExtended. I noticed the web interface doesn't allow access to specials in the TV Shows tab. This...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Info] Bug report DE
Hmm, interesting, I'll look at it.
Hmm, interesting, I'll look at it.
It happens sometimes : Désolé, une erreur est intervenue lors de la recherche. SVP, veuillez insérer l'information ci-dessous...
Replies
Views
As we only launch ffmpeg.exe and do not link against it, whether you have a 32-bit or 64-bit ffmpeg doesn't matter. We usually update our ffmpeg with each major release, so it should work out of the box with MPExtended 0.5 for you :)
As we only launch ffmpeg.exe and do not link against it, whether you have a 32-bit or 64-bit ffmpeg doesn't matter. We usually...
I was having trouble streaming m4v movies via aMPdroid. The common theme was that the higher resolution/bitrate/filesize movies...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom