MPWebServices (3 Viewers)

Got it to Work WebServices RC3 and MP RC2 with Win 7 64bit (with some issues) Hello, after some digging and trying I got it to work, here is how - maybe it helps: My System: - Windows 7 64bit - Mediaportal 1.1.0.0RC2 - MPWebServices RC3 - SQLExpress 2008 1. Had to install Mediaportal RC2 Server _AND_ Client - installing...
Got it to Work WebServices RC3 and MP RC2 with Win 7 64bit (with some issues) Hello, after some digging and trying I got it to...
hi, i just upgraded to mp 1.1 rc2, now i can´t use webservices anymore. i´m getting errormsgs like this all the time: help? :(
Replies
Views
Alright, looks like I fixed it by downloading the latest mencoder (MPlayer-p4-svn-31170-mt). I played some transcoded video well over 5 minutes trouble free :)
Alright, looks like I fixed it by downloading the latest mencoder (MPlayer-p4-svn-31170-mt). I played some transcoded video well...
Hello, as I mentioned in the monster-thread before, I can't stream movies/tv with other profiles than the "direct"-one. The...
Replies
Views
I think there's a problem with VLC and the rtsp implementation of MediaPortal (which is used when you use direct). It should be able to seek within the timeshift buffer but for some reason vlc doesn't correctly detect the length of the stream. If you transcode you won't be able to seek within the stream at all iirc.
I think there's a problem with VLC and the rtsp implementation of MediaPortal (which is used when you use direct). It should be...
Hi all, I have the default configuration and I am using the VLC player on a remote machine. The VLC launches correctly, the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Transcode using vlc DE
Hi folks, Anyone here is using vlc for transcoding? I'm able to do it with mencoder with no problem, but I'd like to do so with vlc. Here is my config for vlc transcoding: "{0}" :sout="#transcode{vcodec=mp4v,vb=1024,acodec=mp3,ab=64,channels=1,deinterlace,scale=0.50}:std{access=file,mux=ts,dst={1}}" Is there anything I'm...
Hi folks, Anyone here is using vlc for transcoding? I'm able to do it with mencoder with no problem, but I'd like to do so with...
Hi folks, Anyone here is using vlc for transcoding? I'm able to do it with mencoder with no problem, but I'd like to do so with...
Replies
Views
AW: MPWebServices working with RC2 ? Look at this post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mpwebservices-463/can-t-logon-server-error-application-80841/index2.html#post607431 it's a customized build for rc2.
AW: MPWebServices working with RC2 ? Look at this post...
Hi! Does the MPWebService work with RC2? Sounds very good and I'll love to use it. Especially with my mobile phone (HTC HD2) cu
Replies
Views
If I want to add a scheduled recording in MPWebServices, I get this error: "Error: [AnyDAC][Phys][MySQL][LIBMYSQL] Field 'series' doesn't have a default value" Is there any solution yet? Thanks!
If I want to add a scheduled recording in MPWebServices, I get this error: "Error: [AnyDAC][Phys][MySQL][LIBMYSQL] Field...
If I want to add a scheduled recording in MPWebServices, I get this error: "Error: [AnyDAC][Phys][MySQL][LIBMYSQL] Field...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 dvb-s radio DE
m3u is not the problem, but mediaplayer keeps loading. after a minute or so I get the message that the stream cannot be played.
m3u is not the problem, but mediaplayer keeps loading. after a minute or so I get the message that the stream cannot be played.
Hi all, I am trying to make a dvb-s radio stream available that can be handled by any media player - ultimately it should be...
Replies
Views
thanks from what I understand, I just need to copy those files to plugin's directory. i did that and tv server status is now working! BUT when I click TV or Radio I get Server Error in '/' Application. The column notify in table Program does not exist. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the...
thanks from what I understand, I just need to copy those files to plugin's directory. i did that and tv server status is now...
Replies
Views
other videos are working with coreplayer.
other videos are working with coreplayer.
Hi there, Putting the stability issues to one side..... Has anyone had any joy in getting this to stream to a Nokia phone...
Replies
Views
nope. I'm working now with MySql and mp1.1rc
nope. I'm working now with MySql and mp1.1rc
Hi I've tried many times, but I'm about to give up... I cannot get this to work. The plugin is installed on th main computer...
Replies
Views
I prefer Yadif (2x)-Deinterlacer. Comparing to linear it looks much better at my Computer.
I prefer Yadif (2x)-Deinterlacer. Comparing to linear it looks much better at my Computer.
Hi, I'm using Mediaportal 1.1 with Webservices RC3. It's working nice at all, especially the SOAP function is cool. However, I've...
Replies
Views
Hi Tanx for a good plugin. I have the following problem: when watching live TV on my multiseat (server and client) htpc and tune to the same channel using WEBserver from another PC Mediaportal Live TV freezes. The only way to resolve the problem is to boot my server. Any suggestions?
Hi Tanx for a good plugin. I have the following problem: when watching live TV on my multiseat (server and client) htpc and tune...
Hi Tanx for a good plugin. I have the following problem: when watching live TV on my multiseat (server and client) htpc and tune...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have written a client library for the MPWebServices SOAP API in PHP. It provides a set of classes that abstracts the SOAP-interaction and details from your webapplication. It may run on another computer then the one running the TvServer. For usage, look at the Mediaportal class (api/Mediaportal.class.php). You have...
Hello all, I have written a client library for the MPWebServices SOAP API in PHP. It provides a set of classes that abstracts...
Hello all, I have written a client library for the MPWebServices SOAP API in PHP. It provides a set of classes that abstracts...
Replies
Views
Trying to connect to the TV server over the net with this error: Halfway down it says: Which is not my HTPC's ip at all.... Here's the full error: Help :S
Trying to connect to the TV server over the net with this error: Halfway down it says: Which is not my HTPC's ip at all...
Trying to connect to the TV server over the net with this error: Halfway down it says: Which is not my HTPC's ip at all...
Replies
Views
Please release the source code to your web services! This will allow the rest of the the remaining bugs & Cassini startup issue. I am an idiot: https://mp-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mp-plugins/trunk/plugins/MediaPortal%20WebServices/
Please release the source code to your web services! This will allow the rest of the the remaining bugs & Cassini startup issue. I...
Please release the source code to your web services! This will allow the rest of the the remaining bugs & Cassini startup issue. I...
Replies
Views
1-a) IF you get an error message, name your thread accordingly, ej: supply the error message, or the first sentence of it, such as, "MPWebServices: Exception raised while trying to start webserver" do NOT try and describe it in your own words, actually put part of the error message, this helps the forum have a cleaner structure 1-b)...
1-a) IF you get an error message, name your thread accordingly, ej: supply the error message, or the first sentence of it, such as...
1-a) IF you get an error message, name your thread accordingly, ej: supply the error message, or the first sentence of it, such as...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the plugin, and tons for making it into its own searchable forum, where properly labeled titles can become easily searchable, and translate to FAQs in the future. Awesome! I searched the original thread for a variety of terms, especially "transcode movies" and was unable to determine if movies are able to be...
Thank you for the plugin, and tons for making it into its own searchable forum, where properly labeled titles can become easily...
Thank you for the plugin, and tons for making it into its own searchable forum, where properly labeled titles can become easily...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Log files are where? I dont have that folder? :( J.
Hi there, Log files are where? I dont have that folder? :( J.
Hi there, I've installed MPWebServices yesterday along with the newest SVN-Version from MediaPortal. I've activated and configured...
Replies
Views
Understand all that just wanted to check I was not going to re-invent the wheel. It is not so much the SOAP side of things it was more a whole PHP application to enable recordings from over t'interweb. If I ever get chance I will try and knock something up just did not want to re-invent the wheel.
Understand all that just wanted to check I was not going to re-invent the wheel. It is not so much the SOAP side of things it was...
Currently I have a PHP script on my NAS box to wake my HTPC from sleep and the self-contained web-server setup which works ok but...
Replies
Views
I don't think there is a method for this because the webservice only gives you the link to the rtsp stream, after that it has nothing more to do with the playback. You could use the "Streamer.aspx" page which stops timeshifting once the stream is ended (playback stopped). edit: too slow ;)
I don't think there is a method for this because the webservice only gives you the link to the rtsp stream, after that it has...
I'm trying to integrate this plugin in my own website via PHP and the SOAP commands I can succesfully execute the commands, and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have just tried using the Moving Pictures option, and found this does not work. I can click on the button, search for a movie, it returns all matches. When I click on the play button (using "direct" profile"), the movie does not play. The browser does report a code error: Webpage error details User Agent...
Hi there, I have just tried using the Moving Pictures option, and found this does not work. I can click on the button, search...
Hi there, I have just tried using the Moving Pictures option, and found this does not work. I can click on the button, search...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TempURI namespace DE
Having had a quick look these services still have the place holder tempuri namespace. This really should be changed to something like MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - Home (http://tempuri.org/) Not really a bug but it should be done.
Having had a quick look these services still have the place holder tempuri namespace. This really should be changed to something...
Having had a quick look these services still have the place holder tempuri namespace. This really should be changed to something...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom