My TVSeries (46 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Updating problems DE
Anyone else having problems updating tv series? I just upgraded to MP 0.2.3 about a week ago then got the latest version of TV-Series, since then i been having issues adding new shows. I have to force it to update like 10 times before it will see the series. Like today i added a new series and it wouldnt add the show. I ran (or tried)...
Anyone else having problems updating tv series? I just upgraded to MP 0.2.3 about a week ago then got the latest version of...
Anyone else having problems updating tv series? I just upgraded to MP 0.2.3 about a week ago then got the latest version of...
Replies
Views
Please help, this is driving me mad! I have a load of tv series saved on my HTPC at home, but i dont have access to the internet at home. I have a dummy MP setup at work, where i connect to tvdb.com and retreive all the series information, then take the database and thumbs home with me. when i use my tvseries plugin at home, it...
Please help, this is driving me mad! I have a load of tv series saved on my HTPC at home, but i dont have access to the...
Please help, this is driving me mad! I have a load of tv series saved on my HTPC at home, but i dont have access to the...
Replies
Views
There are certain video files in my folders that will never be detected properly by the plugin, such as DVD special features. How do you get the plugin to always ignore these without asking me, other than moving the files to a different folder?
There are certain video files in my folders that will never be detected properly by the plugin, such as DVD special features. How...
There are certain video files in my folders that will never be detected properly by the plugin, such as DVD special features. How...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OFDB in mySeries ? DE
Is it possilbe to use the OFDB (german database) as information platform ?
Replies
Views
I have a bit of a problem with the genre layout. When I first start the plugin, everything is allright. But when I select and enter a genre and return than to the genre selection you can see this: I am using RC with the latest SVN. Any idea what I can do?
I have a bit of a problem with the genre layout. When I first start the plugin, everything is allright. But when I select and enter...
I have a bit of a problem with the genre layout. When I first start the plugin, everything is allright. But when I select and enter...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weird rating? DE
I just noticed this weird rating, see screens. It kinda confuses me cause when I look at the config I see nothing like the rating showed in MP. If this is expected could it be made possible to round up (or down or whatever) to one decimal point (seems enought right?)
I just noticed this weird rating, see screens. It kinda confuses me cause when I look at the config I see nothing like the rating...
I just noticed this weird rating, see screens. It kinda confuses me cause when I look at the config I see nothing like the rating...
Replies
Views
Sometimes, if I add a new episode to the folder and then start "my tvseries", the ui gets really slow for a while (few seconds to half a minute). Could this be the result of the plugin scanning the folders for changes or downloading/updating the meta info from thetvdb? If yes, would it be possible to just change the thread-priority to...
Sometimes, if I add a new episode to the folder and then start "my tvseries", the ui gets really slow for a while (few seconds to...
Sometimes, if I add a new episode to the folder and then start "my tvseries", the ui gets really slow for a while (few seconds to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, On my HD I have episodes of the office from both the UK and US series. They are in directories named "the office (US)" and "the office (UK)". This seems to be what matches on thetvdb.com. Files are similarly named. MyTVSeries pulls down banners for them just fine, but it puts the wrong episodes under the wrong...
Hi guys, On my HD I have episodes of the office from both the UK and US series. They are in directories named "the office...
Hi guys, On my HD I have episodes of the office from both the UK and US series. They are in directories named "the office...
Replies
Views
Hello! I just tried a nice hack/feature to jump directly to TV series from anywhere in MP with a single keypress/remote. You can do this by using the "Generic Keyboard/Remote Input Plugin" and manually editing the xml file. See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/generic_keyboard_remote_input_plugin-t25755.html?p=172766#post172766...
Hello! I just tried a nice hack/feature to jump directly to TV series from anywhere in MP with a single keypress/remote. You can...
Hello! I just tried a nice hack/feature to jump directly to TV series from anywhere in MP with a single keypress/remote. You can...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, please find enclosed the skinpacks for PureVisionHD and PureVision 4:3 for MPTVSeries 2.1.3321. Have fun!
Hi to all, please find enclosed the skinpacks for PureVisionHD and PureVision 4:3 for MPTVSeries 2.1.3321. Have fun!
Replies
Views
i'm using 1.1.0 beta with the latest mptvseries from seko (with the subtitles downloads) and while i was trying to import the series "lie to me", it crashed. attaching logs and screenshot.
i'm using 1.1.0 beta with the latest mptvseries from seko (with the subtitles downloads) and while i was trying to import the...
i'm using 1.1.0 beta with the latest mptvseries from seko (with the subtitles downloads) and while i was trying to import the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, During a database import, I'd like the series name, season name, episode name etc. to all have proper casing (ie. This Would be the Proper Way of Casing this Sentence). All my files are properly named (I use TVRenamer a LOT:) so MPTV-Series is lowercasing everything on import. Is there any way to disable this behaviour...
Hi all, During a database import, I'd like the series name, season name, episode name etc. to all have proper casing (ie...
Hi all, During a database import, I'd like the series name, season name, episode name etc. to all have proper casing (ie...
Replies
Views
Hello, Since wiping my pc and reinstalling mediaportal at v1.2.3 everytime i leave it for a few hours when I return Mediaportal has crashed. Looking at the error.log it seems to be related to the tv series plugin. The crash seems to coincide with a completed scan of the watch folders, and the detection of a file change straight...
Hello, Since wiping my pc and reinstalling mediaportal at v1.2.3 everytime i leave it for a few hours when I return Mediaportal has...
Hello, Since wiping my pc and reinstalling mediaportal at v1.2.3 everytime i leave it for a few hours when I return Mediaportal has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm still new to using mytvseries but I found another thing that really bugs me. I tried to add different series now but it seems the importer is extremely picky on how it checks names. For example I now want to add the wire. My file structure is like the wire/season 1/dvd1, dvd2 etc. The dvd folders have the .info files and...
Hi, I'm still new to using mytvseries but I found another thing that really bugs me. I tried to add different series now but it...
Hi, I'm still new to using mytvseries but I found another thing that really bugs me. I tried to add different series now but it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Anyone using... DE
the news option with Newzbin? I'm not having any luck and I'm hoping it's just my setup. TIA.
the news option with Newzbin? I'm not having any luck and I'm hoping it's just my setup. TIA.
Replies
Views
My current setup is this. I have 1 fileserver I have 1 Main Mediapc with Mediaportal that is able to play 720p files and 5 chan audio I have 1 Mediapc with Mediaportal that isn't able to play 720p files and only have 2 channel audio On my fileserver i have directorys with for each show. Some episodes however i have in 3 diffrent...
My current setup is this. I have 1 fileserver I have 1 Main Mediapc with Mediaportal that is able to play 720p files and 5 chan...
My current setup is this. I have 1 fileserver I have 1 Main Mediapc with Mediaportal that is able to play 720p files and 5 chan...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a problem where I need to know if I have an episode quickely. Currently I have a torrent box that collects episodes that I am following and then I run a bat to unpack them, rename them and then file them. The problem is a lot of the time I have files that I want to delete, however they may not have been...
Hello everyone, I have a problem where I need to know if I have an episode quickely. Currently I have a torrent box that...
Hello everyone, I have a problem where I need to know if I have an episode quickely. Currently I have a torrent box that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Displaying issue DE
Hi, I have MP 1.0.1 with latest TV-Series-Plugin. But the display of the Plugin ist wrong. I use Skin Blue and have also deleted the cache for the skin. Please help me.
Hi, I have MP 1.0.1 with latest TV-Series-Plugin. But the display of the Plugin ist wrong. I use Skin Blue and have also deleted...
Hi, I have MP 1.0.1 with latest TV-Series-Plugin. But the display of the Plugin ist wrong. I use Skin Blue and have also deleted...
Replies
Views
I think it would be a nice feature, if the download menu were activated when I click on a not yet downloaded episode.
I think it would be a nice feature, if the download menu were activated when I click on a not yet downloaded episode.
Replies
Views
I have installed Media Portal 1.1.0 and Streamed MP skin which brings some plugins... I have some problem issues when importing series... First, when the plugin is Retrieving uptaded Metadata to Weeds for example, it just blocks and stay a lot of time in that command... Any solution? It doesnt go further, so i dont have any fanart...
I have installed Media Portal 1.1.0 and Streamed MP skin which brings some plugins... I have some problem issues when importing...
I have installed Media Portal 1.1.0 and Streamed MP skin which brings some plugins... I have some problem issues when importing...
Replies
Views
Hello, When I try to open MP-TVSERIES Configuration, it crashes. The Plugin worked fine until I installed the Fanart plugin. From that time it was impossibly to start config within the MP Config. Is there anybody how have the same problem? Any solutions?
Hello, When I try to open MP-TVSERIES Configuration, it crashes. The Plugin worked fine until I installed the Fanart plugin...
Hello, When I try to open MP-TVSERIES Configuration, it crashes. The Plugin worked fine until I installed the Fanart plugin...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I had some trouble with MyTVSeries ... first I didn't know that I had to download the skins separately ... but I figured that out (tada!). Then I saw on sourceforge that there are several PNGs - the only stuff included in the download were the language-XMLs and the DLL. Do I have to get the PNGs from the SVN too? And...
Hi folks, I had some trouble with MyTVSeries ... first I didn't know that I had to download the skins separately ... but I...
Hi folks, I had some trouble with MyTVSeries ... first I didn't know that I had to download the skins separately ... but I...
Replies
Views
Season 5 of Stargate Atlantis isn't showing up correctly. For some reason it's all in lowercase (in the Details tab.) and it's still in my manual episode importer. I've manually imported and renamed all of season 5 a few times but it keeps changing back. Can anyone help? I moved the the Stargate Atlantis folder into another...
Season 5 of Stargate Atlantis isn't showing up correctly. For some reason it's all in lowercase (in the Details tab.) and it's...
Season 5 of Stargate Atlantis isn't showing up correctly. For some reason it's all in lowercase (in the Details tab.) and it's...
Replies
Views
Using latest MyTV Series in StreamedMP 8.4, MP 1.0.1 I use SchedulesDirect for series info. Typically only about 50% of the recordings are automatically parsed and the rest have to be manually entered. Problem: Everytime I watch an episode manually located, when done MyTV Series delets the info. It leaves the files intact. So...
Using latest MyTV Series in StreamedMP 8.4, MP 1.0.1 I use SchedulesDirect for series info. Typically only about 50% of the...
Using latest MyTV Series in StreamedMP 8.4, MP 1.0.1 I use SchedulesDirect for series info. Typically only about 50% of the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 text position DE
I am trying to set up my tv-series to display the episode text on the right rather than in the centre. Whatever skin file i use my text is centred. Any suggestions please?
I am trying to set up my tv-series to display the episode text on the right rather than in the centre. Whatever skin file i use my...
I am trying to set up my tv-series to display the episode text on the right rather than in the centre. Whatever skin file i use my...
Replies
Views
Had a corrupt db and used this process http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/Troubleshooting/Repair_SQLite_Database to repair but it "removed" a lot of series. When I run the MP-TVSeries config plugin, the "missing" series show in the parse list but the importer ignores them. Is there any way to get them back...
Had a corrupt db and used this process...
Had a corrupt db and used this process...
Replies
Views
Hi I don't know if you have seen this post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/maya-520/maya-ifx-fanart-concept-84533/index10.html#post645861 over on the Maya Subforum. I can confirm I have the same issue with InfoService being notified of Recently Added episodes. If I import my episodes outside of MediaPortal (by the config...
Hi I don't know if you have seen this post...
Hi I don't know if you have seen this post...
Replies
Views
I start playing some music. 2008-04-26 15:41:45.171875 [Info.][MPMain]: g_Player.Play(F:\mp3\Children of bodom\Children_of_Bodom-Are_You_Dead_Yet-2005-DFC_INT\02-children_of_bodom-are_you_dead_yet-DFC.mp3) I then decide to watch a tv episode. full screen of course. 2008-04-26 15:45:15.718750 [Info.][MPMain]...
I start playing some music. 2008-04-26 15:41:45.171875 [Info.][MPMain]: g_Player.Play(F:\mp3\Children of...
I start playing some music. 2008-04-26 15:41:45.171875 [Info.][MPMain]: g_Player.Play(F:\mp3\Children of...
Replies
Views
When you have multiple episodes added to your library automatically, which are not listed on tvdb.com (that is it was not a manual import) and you delete one of them they all seem to be deleted from the database. I know this happens for all unlisted episodes in a single season and I think I've seen it happen across series, that is if...
When you have multiple episodes added to your library automatically, which are not listed on tvdb.com (that is it was not a manual...
When you have multiple episodes added to your library automatically, which are not listed on tvdb.com (that is it was not a manual...
Replies
Views
A couple of questions I have imported a few episodes, what is interesting is that in one series that i have 3 seasons of. It imported every episode except the first episode of each season. The naming convention is the same for all episodes series name_SnnE01 I can see in the parser that it picks this up correct and...
A couple of questions I have imported a few episodes, what is interesting is that in one series that i have 3 seasons of. It...
A couple of questions I have imported a few episodes, what is interesting is that in one series that i have 3 seasons of. It...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom