text position (1 Viewer)

davidegee

Portal Member
January 14, 2008
I am trying to set up my tv-series to display the episode text on the right rather than in the centre. Whatever skin file i use my text is centred. Any suggestions please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to display as per the options in MP Config. The behaviour you are seeing will be fixed in the next release, the Windows volume OSD will appear very briefly on MP exit on the desktop but fades away completely...
There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to...
Hi, after a fresh install of MP on a Mini PC, when I exit MP to go back to the desktop, a rectangle appears above the Windows...
Replies
Views
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom