My TVSeries (49 Viewers)

no. 2 would be great. i missed the playlist feature in mce.. now i miss it again in mp :(
no. 2 would be great. i missed the playlist feature in mce.. now i miss it again in mp :(
First of all, thank you for this excellent plug-in. It makes the media center look really professional and tend to impress people...
Replies
Views
great Thanks it works, and looks sooooo nice!
great Thanks it works, and looks sooooo nice!
I don't know that I am doing wrong, I have latest SVN, latest TVSeries plugin installed and there are episode screenshots named...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the title, but I don't know how best to explain it Some shows, particularly cartoons, are broadcast 2 at a time take Ren & Stimpy for example TVDB has them as this http://tvdb.zsori.com/?tab=season&seriesid=76088&seasonid=9638&lid=7 I've got them split in two so, where as TVDB has "episode 1" as "Ol' Blue Nose /...
Sorry for the title, but I don't know how best to explain it Some shows, particularly cartoons, are broadcast 2 at a time take...
Sorry for the title, but I don't know how best to explain it Some shows, particularly cartoons, are broadcast 2 at a time take...
Replies
Views
Thanks for taking the time to answer. there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the way docos are named, BBC docos that are aired on Discovery are labeled Discovery etc etc. is it possible to have like a local part of the plugin where you could add programs/season/episodes manually and stored locally, I would love to be able to have...
Thanks for taking the time to answer. there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the way docos are named, BBC docos that are aired on...
G'day dewds, Brilliant plugin! actually the whole MP program is brilliant, well done and thnx to all! :D loaded the plugin the...
Replies
Views
Hey thanks. I did do a search but missed that thread.
Hey thanks. I did do a search but missed that thread.
Is there anyway to have 2 pc's reference a single database? Mostly interested in having what I've watched being able to be the...
Replies
Views
Working now. Not sure wtf happened there. Don't see what I changed, but obviously something did.
Working now. Not sure wtf happened there. Don't see what I changed, but obviously something did.
Can play .divx files if I browse to the directory in My Videos. When I try the file in My TV Series (and it does get identified...
Replies
Views
Wow... that was fast.. Seems to work fine now. Thanks
Wow... that was fast.. Seems to work fine now. Thanks
Hi, I have a problem with series specials not getting recognized properly. I renamed some 'Lost' specials to season 0 with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 I can't find an answer..... (1 Viewer) DE
right ok... i understand :-) thanks
right ok... i understand :-) thanks
HI all, Hopefully someone can answer this for me. Can My TVSeries be used for DVD BoxSets ? If so, how ? I have 5 different...
Replies
Views
Thats because it doesn't progress files anymore that are already in the DB..., It should actually be auto-updating itself so that you don't have to force a local scan at all. So in the future, it'll manage itself.
Thats because it doesn't progress files anymore that are already in the DB..., It should actually be auto-updating itself so that...
Hi in the database there is a field called AvailableSubtitles, which I wanted to use to show the subtitle logo, if the subtitles...
Replies
Views
I'm glad someone enjoys the change besides me :) Anyway, Hebrew support seems to work great for now. Big :thx: to Inker, Paul and Scott.
I'm glad someone enjoys the change besides me :) Anyway, Hebrew support seems to work great for now. Big :thx: to Inker, Paul...
Hi, I've added a hebrew description to some shows at http://tvdb.zsori.com, but when TVSeries retrieves the info it appears as...
Replies
Views
I, too, would like this feature added. I have several kids shows (like The Wonder Pets and VeggieTales) that my two year old son watches, and it'd be nice to be able to have them listed as episodes of that series without season or episode number. Additionally, it would be nice to have a "manual" add for series that we just want to...
I, too, would like this feature added. I have several kids shows (like The Wonder Pets and VeggieTales) that my two year old son...
I've got a problem. I have several looney tunes dvds (spotlight and golden collection), and they are just random episodes, not by...
Replies
Views
Dude... you are absolutely legend :) I thought it was something simple... i just get intimidated and confused with all the references for the commands. :thx:
Dude... you are absolutely legend :) I thought it was something simple... i just get intimidated and confused with all the...
Is there any plan to provide a default set of logo rules in the next stable release? I love the ability to define logos based on...
Replies
Views
You are absolutely right, downloaded the latest SVN, deleted by video database, and now everything is fine. I'm feeling so much more like a noob now, but thanks for helping me out ;)
You are absolutely right, downloaded the latest SVN, deleted by video database, and now everything is fine. I'm feeling so much...
So I remember this being a problem sometimes way back when... Maybe even before the new codebase? Something was being stored in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No Items DE
I think the problem is that when it boots at first it can't find the files on the network share (are u using mapped drives or unc paths? If mapped drives pls try with uns paths direclty instead). I believe this was identified as a windows bug, where basically you need to access the network drives via explorer somehow before they start...
I think the problem is that when it boots at first it can't find the files on the network share (are u using mapped drives or unc...
Being running this program since it started Inker has done a great job with it. I reinstalled my MP system a couple of weeks ago...
Replies
Views
I think this is a great idea!! althou i'm not at all familiar wih programing but I belive this is teh next logic step when it comes to development and could be incoperated into MANY new and very usefull features... I started this thread urlier to bring the sugestion to the "public" so to speak :D...
I think this is a great idea!! althou i'm not at all familiar wih programing but I belive this is teh next logic step when it comes...
I have a small problem in my small family of 3. Me and my girlfirend watch basicly the same series, althou at diffrent times...
Replies
Views
Ok i found the problem.. i actually forgot that i updated to a svn version of the plugin, came to think about it yesterday night, and installed the ordinary one from MP DL section, and it works again.
Ok i found the problem.. i actually forgot that i updated to a svn version of the plugin, came to think about it yesterday night...
I deleted some series under 'Details' section and now when i try manual import(start import button) it does not find all...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Previous Version? DE
thank you very much, I did however solve most of my problems with the svn version of mptv-series. But these are good to have
thank you very much, I did however solve most of my problems with the svn version of mptv-series. But these are good to have
I forgot to back up my old version, and I just want to go back before that new style sorting. Can anyone help me? thanks in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 hebrew translation DE
Thank the MP-TVSeries devs for making it so easy to use ;) Karamellz~
Thank the MP-TVSeries devs for making it so easy to use ;) Karamellz~
hello i added a new translation file for Hebrew maybe you can add it to the next version of the plugin i have one question though...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong Episode DE
Many thanks for the tips. I've done all of the above and fingers crossed. The only thing is that the string replacements don't seem to be saving. When I come back into the configuration all my other settings appear to be there apart from the 720p stuff I added. Any ideas? Thanks
Many thanks for the tips. I've done all of the above and fingers crossed. The only thing is that the string replacements don't...
Hi, I've been having problems recently in that when I try and watch an episode it occasionally seems to randomly choose another...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Series' Specials (1 Viewer) DE
Sounds Great!:)
Sounds Great!:)
Hello, I've noticed 'http://thetvdb.com' now has Series specials, as you can see here...
Replies
Views
Fixed it. If you guys want to discuss this sort of stuff further then maybe we should move over to the MCE Replacement Plugin sub-section. Out of respect to Inker. Cheers,
Fixed it. If you guys want to discuss this sort of stuff further then maybe we should move over to the MCE Replacement Plugin...
First and foremost... fantastic plugin! Really great job all around! Many thanks! I'm trying to change my remote settings so...
Replies
Views
When using My TVSeries I get a lag of usually around 30 seconds when starting a video.. this pretty consistent and occurs arround 90% of the time. Any ideas why this happens ? It doesn't happen on My Videos ? Cheers Gary
When using My TVSeries I get a lag of usually around 30 seconds when starting a video.. this pretty consistent and occurs arround...
When using My TVSeries I get a lag of usually around 30 seconds when starting a video.. this pretty consistent and occurs arround...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Episode Images DE
Ok thanks :)
Ok thanks :)
Hi, First, great plugin, been messing around with it for a while but am now just switching over the whole house to a 5 media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Not working DE
Hi been running this plugin since the first version fantastic. Now having a few problems. Everything was lost and deleted when the server change came about. My whole episode of everything was gone. I updated the database as Inker suggested, all worked fine for a day. Everything was updated and came back. Now without changing...
Hi been running this plugin since the first version fantastic. Now having a few problems. Everything was lost and deleted when the...
Hi been running this plugin since the first version fantastic. Now having a few problems. Everything was lost and deleted when the...
Replies
Views
FYI: http://thetvdb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=610#610
FYI: http://thetvdb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=610#610
i cant get any data from http://tvdb.zsori.com/ since i can't resolve this hostname i tried 5 different dns server in Israel and...
Replies
Views
I have each series in a root folder and then season folder like so: \<series>\<seriesname>.101.episodename its works fine for me as long as the it IE: \heroes\heroes.101.beginnings.avi hth
I have each series in a root folder and then season folder like so: \<series>\<seriesname>.101.episodename its works fine for me...
I am trying to setup this plugin 7 have tried following the WIKI, but I'm just not understanding the directory structure & file...
Replies
Views
The problem was the issue with resolving the hostname tvdb.zsori.com. I made the changes to the database file that you listed in that thread and everything works now!
The problem was the issue with resolving the hostname tvdb.zsori.com. I made the changes to the database file that you listed in...
I'm having a small issue with my setup of MyTVseries. Whenever I try to have it update the database with a new episode the online...
Replies
Views
yeah, i totally agree. I myself am a packrat too. But when it comes down to 1-2 gigs left on my tv drive, and i need to delete some stuff, i'd rathet do it through my media center, than manually through a "computer". I just like a nice consistent interface. Lets face it, this is a media center sitting on top of windows yeah, but we...
yeah, i totally agree. I myself am a packrat too. But when it comes down to 1-2 gigs left on my tv drive, and i need to delete some...
If by chance you are taking requests, the only thing I would love to see is the ability to delete a episode file from the HDD fron...
Replies
Views
Ok, this is not a problem with the plugin, in fact the plugin handles things exactly as its supposed to. It comes down to faulty/incomplete data in the online database. Heres whats happening: As soon as a single episode in the online db has the fields for dvd-season and dvd-episodeno filled out, the db reports back that this series...
Ok, this is not a problem with the plugin, in fact the plugin handles things exactly as its supposed to. It comes down to...
Before the last svn everything was correct, now for example prison break comes up with part of the filename as name and no info...
Replies
Views
Yep. But if I go into "Show all", I will also see the "empty" folders. Emph
Yep. But if I go into "Show all", I will also see the "empty" folders. Emph
I have my series in dedicated folders on my harddrive, but everytime I've watched an episode, I tend to delete it for space...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom