My TVSeries (37 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Create a list DE
Is it possible to easy to create a list of my TV serie that I have on my MP??
Replies
Views
Hi there, when i watched an episodes of one of my shows it wont be shown as watched afterwards. Thge strange thing is the first 2 episodes are marked as watched. Setting them as watched manually in the plugin doesnt work they still have the flag 0 means unwatched. Any ideas? Thanks Henric
Hi there, when i watched an episodes of one of my shows it wont be shown as watched afterwards. Thge strange thing is the first...
Hi there, when i watched an episodes of one of my shows it wont be shown as watched afterwards. Thge strange thing is the first...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Batch file-renamer DE
I know there are several Media/TV-ep renamers out there, Media Renamer [v1.4b3 2007-03-26] Epnamer One by Rob Meerman However, I found none of these to be flexible enough for me. I've therefore been looking for a batch file-renamer for some time, and today, I found the ultimate tool. F2 Batch File Renamer It's an...
I know there are several Media/TV-ep renamers out there, Media Renamer [v1.4b3 2007-03-26] Epnamer One by Rob Meerman...
I know there are several Media/TV-ep renamers out there, Media Renamer [v1.4b3 2007-03-26] Epnamer One by Rob Meerman...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody! Found three new problems (for me) in my migration to MP :-) (yes, I tried the search function but I didn't find a suitable solution) 1) ITEM LOCKING I can lock a whole series and it's really usefull, imho, to lock an ended series. I would like to lock single seasons (if not single eps too) of continuing series...
Hi everybody! Found three new problems (for me) in my migration to MP :-) (yes, I tried the search function but I didn't find a...
Hi everybody! Found three new problems (for me) in my migration to MP :-) (yes, I tried the search function but I didn't find a...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tested this plugin on a Windows 7 install? I'm interested in trying Windows 7 for my HTPC, allready have it for my laptop, but I really can't miss this plugin.
Has anyone tested this plugin on a Windows 7 install? I'm interested in trying Windows 7 for my HTPC, allready have it for my...
Has anyone tested this plugin on a Windows 7 install? I'm interested in trying Windows 7 for my HTPC, allready have it for my...
Replies
Views
Would be nice if you can import the Interface IShowPlugin in TVSeriesPlugin by default so I don't need to recompile it. I think its more easyer to access in the Home screen.
Would be nice if you can import the Interface IShowPlugin in TVSeriesPlugin by default so I don't need to recompile it. I think its...
Would be nice if you can import the Interface IShowPlugin in TVSeriesPlugin by default so I don't need to recompile it. I think its...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to have two different coordinates for logos? for example: <control> <type>image</type> <description>thumb Logos</description> <id>66</id> <posX>0</posX> <posY>65</posY> <width>400</width> <height>35</height> <texture>#TVSeries.Logos</texture>...
Is it possible to have two different coordinates for logos? for example: <control> <type>image</type>...
Is it possible to have two different coordinates for logos? for example: <control> <type>image</type>...
Replies
Views
First let me say this is by far the BEST plugin I have seen for any frontend around. It's the main program I use in Media Portal and kudos goes out to inker and others who made it possible. Recently I have been playing around with the Netflix plugin and notice it now supports the "instant playing" feature of both movies and TV shows...
First let me say this is by far the BEST plugin I have seen for any frontend around. It's the main program I use in Media Portal...
First let me say this is by far the BEST plugin I have seen for any frontend around. It's the main program I use in Media Portal...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this was adressed somewhere else, I think I looked through most of the posts. I can't get the different views in MP-TV Series to show up ... or operate at all. I understand that the functionality isn't there to add your own views (from reading another post), but do the built in views not work either? Also, whatever the...
Not sure if this was adressed somewhere else, I think I looked through most of the posts. I can't get the different views in MP-TV...
Not sure if this was adressed somewhere else, I think I looked through most of the posts. I can't get the different views in MP-TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 French Translation DE
translation fr
translation fr
translation fr
Replies
Views
Hi All, I recently reinstalled everything since I upgraded to MP 1.4. I did the plugin setup and import of all my series and that went fine. All are visible and accessible. The problem starts when I try to play an episode, of some of my series. I am saying some because it doesn't happen with all. Once I press enter to play the...
Hi All, I recently reinstalled everything since I upgraded to MP 1.4. I did the plugin setup and import of all my series and that...
Hi All, I recently reinstalled everything since I upgraded to MP 1.4. I did the plugin setup and import of all my series and that...
Replies
Views
Hi all. MytvSeries is only showing subtitles when subtiltle name is the same as the movie. There's no way to load subtitles automatically even if it has a different name ??'
Hi all. MytvSeries is only showing subtitles when subtiltle name is the same as the movie. There's no way to load subtitles...
Hi all. MytvSeries is only showing subtitles when subtiltle name is the same as the movie. There's no way to load subtitles...
Replies
Views
I think the subs should be removed along with the video. Thanks for a great plugin.
I think the subs should be removed along with the video. Thanks for a great plugin.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Latest SVN DE
I formated my pc. I use mp rc3 and latest tvseries svn and it didnt scan the media files. When i use 1.2 stable it work fine. Sorry i think i have to use latest mediainfo.dll too. Am i wrong? OK now it scans only the first series
I formated my pc. I use mp rc3 and latest tvseries svn and it didnt scan the media files. When i use 1.2 stable it work fine...
I formated my pc. I use mp rc3 and latest tvseries svn and it didnt scan the media files. When i use 1.2 stable it work fine...
Replies
Views
I have a weird crash probem. 5 seasons of Supernatural have watched status, and when it imports the new unwatched episode of season 6, in filmstrip view it automatically jumps to season 6 and MediaPortal crashes. This happens only whith more seasons, when it jumps to the last unwatched one. I've attached the whole pack of logs
I have a weird crash probem. 5 seasons of Supernatural have watched status, and when it imports the new unwatched episode of...
I have a weird crash probem. 5 seasons of Supernatural have watched status, and when it imports the new unwatched episode of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've only just started using the My TVSeries plugin and I'm loving it. However because I already had hundreds of episodes that I've already watched, I marked them all as watched manually after importing them for the first time. But now when I add new files to a current season/series they are being flagged as watched...
Hi, I've only just started using the My TVSeries plugin and I'm loving it. However because I already had hundreds of episodes...
Hi, I've only just started using the My TVSeries plugin and I'm loving it. However because I already had hundreds of episodes...
Replies
Views
:S I have a Windows Home Server v1 (WHS) that serves my videos to MyTVSeries. This works great due to the way WHS pools the drives together, hence I have my files in the path : \\homeserver\videos\TV. This network share physically exists across several hard drives. I'm about to upgrade my server to Windows Home Server 2011 - the...
:S I have a Windows Home Server v1 (WHS) that serves my videos to MyTVSeries. This works great due to the way WHS pools the drives...
:S I have a Windows Home Server v1 (WHS) that serves my videos to MyTVSeries. This works great due to the way WHS pools the drives...
Replies
Views
Since there can be many fan art for one tv series, is it possible to cycle through the fan art within that respective show while looking through the seasons and episodes of it? Thanks for any help!
Since there can be many fan art for one tv series, is it possible to cycle through the fan art within that respective show while...
Since there can be many fan art for one tv series, is it possible to cycle through the fan art within that respective show while...
Replies
Views
All over a sudden, i have this problem. fanart is being displayed alright (series and season view), but once i launched an episode, the fanart is gone until i hit the back button on the remote. anyone have any ideas?
All over a sudden, i have this problem. fanart is being displayed alright (series and season view), but once i launched an episode...
All over a sudden, i have this problem. fanart is being displayed alright (series and season view), but once i launched an episode...
Replies
Views
I came from an older version (not much older) where all just work perfect. When I entered in the plugin I see all the banner of the series, click, dvd cover of the season, click, episodies. All nice. Yesterday I update to ther last version found on mediaportal plugin section I there is no way to get the proper view. When I enter now...
I came from an older version (not much older) where all just work perfect. When I entered in the plugin I see all the banner of the...
I came from an older version (not much older) where all just work perfect. When I entered in the plugin I see all the banner of the...
Replies
Views
i have a number of series that have specials that are supposed to be ordered before episode S01E01.(miniseries, unaired pilots, etc.) while they get listed at the beginning of season 1, they are in the wrong order. the first special is always the last special in the group of specials. ummm manybe a visual would be better. Special...
i have a number of series that have specials that are supposed to be ordered before episode S01E01.(miniseries, unaired pilots...
i have a number of series that have specials that are supposed to be ordered before episode S01E01.(miniseries, unaired pilots...
Replies
Views
I'm using Plex to let family and friends access my collection since many of them are using Windows tablets and Windows Phone, and when I went in to the app to check if it was still working I noticed that they have added theme music to the TV-shows. Basically when you enter a show it starts playing, and I must say that I really like...
I'm using Plex to let family and friends access my collection since many of them are using Windows tablets and Windows Phone, and...
I'm using Plex to let family and friends access my collection since many of them are using Windows tablets and Windows Phone, and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FollowMy.TV DE
Any chance we'll see MyTVSeries hook up to FollowMy.TV (for some sort of syncing "watched" and "aquired" and maybe even the social features there)?
Any chance we'll see MyTVSeries hook up to FollowMy.TV (for some sort of syncing "watched" and "aquired" and maybe even the social...
Any chance we'll see MyTVSeries hook up to FollowMy.TV (for some sort of syncing "watched" and "aquired" and maybe even the social...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having some problems to update my series from Index of /interfaces Data Base. Somebody has the same problem? I can't see the message error now, but it says something about "client available" maybe? Well, after i can post the real message error. Are there any alternative with other data base to use with TVSeries? Thanks
Hi, I'm having some problems to update my series from Index of /interfaces Data Base. Somebody has the same problem? I can't...
Hi, I'm having some problems to update my series from Index of /interfaces Data Base. Somebody has the same problem? I can't...
Replies
Views
I'm using v1.2.9.30423 (I believe an SVN 260 or 261). When I got the SVN, I just copied the file over the existing one and did an import on my existing database. The reason I didn't delete and recreate the database from scratch is that I have a few custom entries in my DB for several shows and didn't want to have to recreate them...
I'm using v1.2.9.30423 (I believe an SVN 260 or 261). When I got the SVN, I just copied the file over the existing one and did...
I'm using v1.2.9.30423 (I believe an SVN 260 or 261). When I got the SVN, I just copied the file over the existing one and did...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Questions DE
Hi i have just discovered this excellent plugin. works great apart from two issues, please someone see if can help me... 1) i use "bluetwo" skin and the list of series gets on top of the "all, latest, unwatched..." its not a big issue but would like to know if i can solve it. 2) i have .srt files on the same folder as...
Hi i have just discovered this excellent plugin. works great apart from two issues, please someone see if can help me... 1) i...
Hi i have just discovered this excellent plugin. works great apart from two issues, please someone see if can help me... 1) i...
Replies
Views
First thanx for a great plugin I have one annoyance that I thought I should address though. I open and close media portal frequently since I use my TV computer for other things too and whenever I start media portal and try to go in to My TV-Series the plugin is scanning for updates. Is there any way to stop it from doing that? I...
First thanx for a great plugin I have one annoyance that I thought I should address though. I open and close media portal...
First thanx for a great plugin I have one annoyance that I thought I should address though. I open and close media portal...
Replies
Views
Because theTVDB.com doesn't allow sports I was wondering if I could use a different database with myTVSeries. If not I would like to know how to add my own series to my list.
Because theTVDB.com doesn't allow sports I was wondering if I could use a different database with myTVSeries. If not I would like...
Because theTVDB.com doesn't allow sports I was wondering if I could use a different database with myTVSeries. If not I would like...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 View by sharing DE
Hello, Is it possible to add a view by sharing in TV-Series? I have to disk with series on my server: one with series and one with animes. These are configured in TV-Series but I'd like to have two different views in MP (Series and Animes). Could someone help me?
Hello, Is it possible to add a view by sharing in TV-Series? I have to disk with series on my server: one with series and one...
Hello, Is it possible to add a view by sharing in TV-Series? I have to disk with series on my server: one with series and one...
Replies
Views
updated and fine tuned cheers
Replies
Views
Top Bottom