Newcomers Forum (46 Viewers)

Newcomers to MediaPortal may start here with their questions
Hi mm, as you suggested i changed all the codecs to lav .. but still no picture/sound i then uninstalled/reinstalled ffdshow. i changed the audio renderer to mp audio renderer with all lav decoder. restarted mp live tv i now have picture and sound. i put all the settings back to what was previous and everything is working. thanks so...
Hi mm, as you suggested i changed all the codecs to lav .. but still no picture/sound i then uninstalled/reinstalled ffdshow. i...
hi everyone. The issue i have is no picture or sound in live tv but recorded tv cant be viewed either. I can view recorded tv with...
Replies
Views
Thanks mm - was being a bit lazy there; I just skipped to the end of that thread and picked on the m3u file thing. Yeah; it will need a real-time transcoding MJPEG stream -> MPEG 2 stream. That VODServer looks interesting as does vlan. If I crack it i'll feedback (might just cop out get a new camera lol)
Thanks mm - was being a bit lazy there; I just skipped to the end of that thread and picked on the m3u file thing. Yeah; it will...
This is an area that seems to have been touched on a few times but I've not been able to find a solution. I have an IP camera...
Replies
Views
Thanks mm :-) (I hate being a noob at stuff - kinda like being back a square one, 'whats a computer' lol)
Thanks mm :-) (I hate being a noob at stuff - kinda like being back a square one, 'whats a computer' lol)
Hi Guys, Another possible Ex-WMC convert! I'm moving to MP as WMC is a pain for more than one machine (have a living room...
Replies
Views
EPG collector is good piece of software. Mine runs every morning at 3am and collects freeview, astra 28.2 and hotbird 13e data. Loads it into mediaportal a treat. Those tbs cards are fking good. I use a 6985 and it's solid. Recommend all of the tbs stuff!
EPG collector is good piece of software. Mine runs every morning at 3am and collects freeview, astra 28.2 and hotbird 13e data...
Hi, I have just installed a sat card (TBS6985) today and am trying to get this to link up with MediaPortal V1.7.1). Unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom