OnlineVideos (57 Viewers)

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/onlinevideos-1-8-1-0-2014-04-17.121871/page-19
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/onlinevideos-1-8-1-0-2014-04-17.121871/page-19
Hi all, as mentioned in the topic, the previously available german channels for RTL/VOX are not working anymore in online videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Channels - how to? DE
I cannot see FOX TV cause i'm not in the usa... and getting a usa ip will decrease my down speed... if u wanna do this by yourself you need: 1 rss that list videos 2 the way to have video links from page urls... another way is using firefox with download helper and find the urls... then use the link as tv streaming see the nasa tv to...
I cannot see FOX TV cause i'm not in the usa... and getting a usa ip will decrease my down speed... if u wanna do this by yourself...
Hi all, i'm a new user of online videos, and i'd like to ask you if there's a way to play/stream channels like axn or fox. They...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash on RTL Gemist DE
Attaching logs for analysis is not bad idea.
Attaching logs for analysis is not bad idea.
Hi, I have a problem with only certain shows on RTL gemist. Example: Thursday April 30th, Buch in de Bajes. Stream starts...
Replies
Views
Me to, svtplay This happens for me to, have only watched svtplay and youtube
Me to, svtplay This happens for me to, have only watched svtplay and youtube
Hi, For some reason my YouTube and TED Talk videos play back with a jitter and it sounds like the audio stream is playing back...
Replies
Views
Hi Oli, I seem to be having the same problem as you, and others do too. This seems to be addressed here in this thread by WonkyD... BBC iPlayer - No URL I'm awaiting the outcome of WonkyD's weekend to see if it can be resolved. HTH, M.
Hi Oli, I seem to be having the same problem as you, and others do too. This seems to be addressed here in this thread by...
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with BBC iplayer? I can play some stuff from the site but not...
Replies
Views
Hi, after some testing i found solution for me. When RTMP link is created, the tag 'live' has to be set to 'true'. Now it works fine. So, i would like to ask if someone can explain what exactly this tag does and why if set to false causing video to gets stuck after a while. I will appreciate this. Pablik
Hi, after some testing i found solution for me. When RTMP link is created, the tag 'live' has to be set to 'true'. Now it works...
Hi, i'm testing new rtmp file streaming from archive of czech TV Česká Televize. Problem is, when video starts play, after cca...
Replies
Views
Is that on all videos? Just watched postcodeloterij (1minute 34 sec) and it just played fine. If you have an example (please a short one :) ), post your debuglogs (onlinevideos.log and mpurlsourcesplitter.log) here. And if you're really courageous, you could download the video (with rtmpdump) and see if that one ends prematurely.
Is that on all videos? Just watched postcodeloterij (1minute 34 sec) and it just played fine. If you have an example (please a...
Videos from the sites SBS6 and Veronica often stop before they are finished. On the regular website, they show in a flash object...
Replies
Views
You may know that myp2p.eu has been down (for quite some time now). The replacement site, myp2p.pe, is not even close to the original. This site should be marked as broken.
You may know that myp2p.eu has been down (for quite some time now). The replacement site, myp2p.pe, is not even close to the...
Hi there, I have been trying to watch sopcast via online videos plugin for media portal. I have the latest version of both media...
Replies
Views
Ok, now youtube working :) I reinstall onlinevideos.
Ok, now youtube working :) I reinstall onlinevideos.
Hi, I can not play video from youtube. I get "Error getting playback urls from video"! I attached my log file.
Replies
Views
Live streams aren't working yet because OV can't play the video format. :sorry:
Live streams aren't working yet because OV can't play the video format. :sorry:
Hello! I'm not able to watch live streams of laola1.tv austria. On screen, the message "Video kann nicht wiedergegeben werden...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 http://webb-tv.nu/ DE
But how does that site work? Do they have any content at all? To me it just looks like a play/web videos portal or indexer, with links to other sites and the actual content. The flash player on the site only play ads and commercials. The channels in the header of the page (SVT, TV3, TV4, Kanal 5, TV6, TV8, Kanal 9, TV 10...
But how does that site work? Do they have any content at all? To me it just looks like a play/web videos portal or indexer, with...
is it posibel to add the site to swedish sites in onlinevideos ?
Replies
Views
AW: since Update to 0.2.5 no website to choose Please read the original forum thread - it´s all explained there. Thread closed ;)
AW: since Update to 0.2.5 no website to choose Please read the original forum thread - it´s all explained there. Thread closed ;)
Hello since i made the update to 0.2.5, all websites normaly shown at the start page are gone, there is just a blue screen. A...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Paging setup DE
Paging is not introduced by onlinevideos, it is merely displaying what is on the website itself, and if the website chooses to display only 30 videos at a page, there is (practically) nothing that can be done to get the videos of all pages in one list.
Paging is not introduced by onlinevideos, it is merely displaying what is on the website itself, and if the website chooses to...
Thanks for great plugin - can somebody please help me how to setup = REMOVE paging? If there is hundreds of items and it will page...
Replies
Views
It is currently not possible. If you are willing to send me a PM with your login I can try to take a look at it.
It is currently not possible. If you are willing to send me a PM with your login I can try to take a look at it.
Is it possible to login to the Swedish TV4Play when using OnlineVideos?? I can do it on the TV4Play web but not by OnlineVideos.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube DE
Cyberlink H264/AC1 codec was the cause. Selecting a different codec within Settings->My Videos (FFDSHOW) solved the problem.
Cyberlink H264/AC1 codec was the cause. Selecting a different codec within Settings->My Videos (FFDSHOW) solved the problem.
Every thing seems to work nicely except YouTube. I can get it to work if setting quality to normal but as you can imagine that's...
Replies
Views
AW: ProSieben (Pro7) URL's broken? Hi bernhard, tested the Pro7Util and its full working, tried Galileo, Elton vs. Simon and Gossip Girl. No Problems here! Please post some Log or at least the Videos you tried that doesnt work.
AW: ProSieben (Pro7) URL's broken? Hi bernhard, tested the Pro7Util and its full working, tried Galileo, Elton vs. Simon and...
I think I may have come across a bug and I'd like to know how I can fix this myself.. When I try to playback a Video from the...
Replies
Views
OK thanks I just installed the version for 1.7 and it seems to work.
OK thanks I just installed the version for 1.7 and it seems to work.
Sorry for asking what must be such a simple question but is there a version for 1.8? I read some release notes for MP 1.8 that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Saf codecs DE
Yes!! I finally cracked it! The codecs weren't the issue. It seems that about half of the videos presented at tvtutti.nl are not playable through the OnlineVideosPlayer, but must be played with WMPVideoPlayer. So a simple addition in the onlinevideos.xml (player="WMP") is all that I needed. It took me quite a lot of time to...
Yes!! I finally cracked it! The codecs weren't the issue. It seems that about half of the videos presented at tvtutti.nl are...
It is not quite working for me, see...
Replies
Views
No, the YouTube API does not offer this feature.
No, the YouTube API does not offer this feature.
Hi, just looking for a way to get listed all my last played videos, same as I use youtube with chrome. Is there any way for it? or...
Replies
Views
There was a small bug in the megavideo parser, which is fixed now. If you do an auto-update everything should be playing fine. And you have to specify player="Internal", because the filetype can't be automatically determined, and in that case wmp is started.
There was a small bug in the megavideo parser, which is fixed now. If you do an auto-update everything should be playing fine...
Hi, I was trying to build a generic site for onlinevideos to support mmavideolinks.to. Here is what I came up with...
Replies
Views
Skin issue ;)
Skin issue ;)
Hi All, I just upgraded from MP1.2.3 to MP1.3.0 and even though I updated OnlineVideos to 1.5.0.0, when I try to play a trailer I...
Replies
Views
In latest version, OnlineVideo will not install or delete the OnlineVideoSites.xml that holds the sites you have configured. So if the file exists on install, that one is used. If not, a default file is saved to HDD. Any changes you do in configuration will survive a re-install or update. You can get new sites (+remove + update)...
In latest version, OnlineVideo will not install or delete the OnlineVideoSites.xml that holds the sites you have configured. So if...
Hi Is it possible (or does online videos already do it) to have a separate site list from the one installed that users can add...
Replies
Views
I'm afraid there's not much you can do, unless you're willing to dive deep into rtmp-streaming,wireshark,etc...
I'm afraid there's not much you can do, unless you're willing to dive deep into rtmp-streaming,wireshark,etc...
Hi, I can't seem to play any videos from Southpark world. I found a bug report on google code for this, from last year, where it...
Replies
Views
Should work as expected when the folder is set. Can you add logs (debug verbosity) from a run where you open the context menu on a video in youtube to download?
Should work as expected when the folder is set. Can you add logs (debug verbosity) from a run where you open the context menu on a...
Hi guys, I have installed MePo 1.6 last week + latest version of the plugins I was using but now, I don't have the option to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ABC iView Updated DE
Updated again. Found a method to get a http program stream given the right search parameter to the ProgramData JSON. This has meant that the TVFeed and associated complexities is no longer :-) Result is a much snappier startup.
Updated again. Found a method to get a http program stream given the right search parameter to the ProgramData JSON. This has meant...
ABC iView has been updated. Looks like the 'sony' feed for video assets is broken. I found 'samsung' one to use, although needed to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BIG problem DE
What OS and MediaPortal Version are you using? Can you post the collected logs from a config and mepo run that crahed.
What OS and MediaPortal Version are you using? Can you post the collected logs from a config and mepo run that crahed.
First it was working perfectly, then the youtube break... i've installed the new version using your flvsplitter.ax and i've seen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weird timing issue DE
Well, it turned out to be the Hardware Decoder option in the LAV video settings. When it's set to "Intel QuickSync" video is played too fast, while at DXVA2 (native) videos play correctly. So this is probably something for @offbyone or @nevcairiel to fix.
Well, it turned out to be the Hardware Decoder option in the LAV video settings. When it's set to "Intel QuickSync" video is...
Lately I have some rather strange timing issues with playback on my htpc. It seems that the video is displayed a bit faster than...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP and reinstalled it and now it seems to be working. I would still like to know what that was though in case it happens again.
I uninstalled MP and reinstalled it and now it seems to be working. I would still like to know what that was though in case it...
I'm getting this error when testing the codecs in configuration. Any ideas? :/ --------------------------- ActiveMovie...
Replies
Views
Solved! Downgrade to CAT 9.4 brings the solution :)
Solved! Downgrade to CAT 9.4 brings the solution :)
Hello everybody! I have following Problem: When I try to play a video with OnlineVideos it remains in background for the first...
Replies
Views
just a wild guess: file://c:\info.rss or something like that?
just a wild guess: file://c:\info.rss or something like that?
can we use rss stored on our pc? for example in c:/info.rss how?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom