OnlineVideos (33 Viewers)

Frasier, you can lul me to sleep again :) Thankyou!!
Frasier, you can lul me to sleep again :) Thankyou!!
They all give the 'DemuxerNotCreatedAllDataReceived' error. Some of the hosters do work with other sites like Videobull and when...
Replies
Views
Thanks man I'll check it out!
Thanks man I'll check it out!
It seems this site has stopped working when it worked about a week ago. All your sites I use Youtube etc.. seem to be working. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Netflix in the UK DE
Thanks couldn't find the hidden menu at first had a play found it, updated ok. Many Thanks for your quick reply
Thanks couldn't find the hidden menu at first had a play found it, updated ok. Many Thanks for your quick reply
I have installed the onlinevideos plugin and set it up all ok. All the sites I want work great. I have just today added Netflix...
Replies
Views
You can add it to the FAQ
You can add it to the FAQ
Hi, in case you have a site that is not working (anymore), you can report it to the site creator from within MePo this way...
Replies
Views
If you simply put the downloaded MP4 next to the other files with your windows explorer it won't show in OV? On another note: I would move all thew downloaded tv shows to a folder watched by the TvSeries plugin that can better manage those files.
If you simply put the downloaded MP4 next to the other files with your windows explorer it won't show in OV? On another note: I...
Good morning, I successfully downloaded nearly all episodes except one of a tv series from the archive of my favorite tv station...
Replies
Views
Danku Paul, it's working again! It was a little confusing that the cursor kept turning without any notification/option and coincidentally it took quite some time before the stream started. Thanks for pointing out on how to report, will use that next time if needed.
Danku Paul, it's working again! It was a little confusing that the cursor kept turning without any notification/option and...
Hi all, Since some time I cannot play any content from 'De Redactie' and now I missed an interesting program about the NSA so I...
Replies
Views
Upcoming changes to 4OD... I read this earlier today... >>here<<
Upcoming changes to 4OD... I read this earlier today... >>here<<
Hi, Great plugin - iPlayer is working on my system like a charm and very impressed. So far not such good progress with ITV player...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just wondering if it's possible to create an online videos site for the Foxtel Go pay tv service in Australia? There is apparently an API available, and the PC app is run on Silverlight. It requires a username and password then you have access to all your subscribed channels through the app. Here is more info about it -...
Hi all, Just wondering if it's possible to create an online videos site for the Foxtel Go pay tv service in Australia? There is...
Hi all, Just wondering if it's possible to create an online videos site for the Foxtel Go pay tv service in Australia? There is...
Replies
Views
I've updated iPlayer to support this (where series/episode info is available), update your sites in OV to get the latest version.
I've updated iPlayer to support this (where series/episode info is available), update your sites in OV to get the latest version.
"Implement ITrackingInfo in BBCPlayer siteutil for trakt.tv" Lately I have been watching TV programs via the BBC iPlayer website...
Replies
Views
I Had the same experience as you. For me it was everywhere i have rss direct to videos, playlist worked fine. So did a little google search and found this string .https://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/userid/uploads. It worked for me. There is alot more from the link below...
I Had the same experience as you. For me it was everywhere i have rss direct to videos, playlist worked fine. So did a little...
Since a couple of days, youtube isn't working if videos of a user are requested. As per [How-To] add iTunes videopodcast, YouTube...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weird timing issue DE
Well, it turned out to be the Hardware Decoder option in the LAV video settings. When it's set to "Intel QuickSync" video is played too fast, while at DXVA2 (native) videos play correctly. So this is probably something for @offbyone or @nevcairiel to fix.
Well, it turned out to be the Hardware Decoder option in the LAV video settings. When it's set to "Intel QuickSync" video is...
Lately I have some rather strange timing issues with playback on my htpc. It seems that the video is displayed a bit faster than...
Replies
Views
Hi why in most recent versions of online videos is not possible to select the video quality like sd, 480p, 720p in ITUNES movie trailers or IMDB movie trailers? Now only can see trailers in 720p in itunes witch it´s not good for slow connections, older versions we could select like 480p and worked ok. Youtube still shows the menu...
Hi why in most recent versions of online videos is not possible to select the video quality like sd, 480p, 720p in ITUNES movie...
Hi why in most recent versions of online videos is not possible to select the video quality like sd, 480p, 720p in ITUNES movie...
Replies
Views
OK thanks I just installed the version for 1.7 and it seems to work.
OK thanks I just installed the version for 1.7 and it seems to work.
Sorry for asking what must be such a simple question but is there a version for 1.8? I read some release notes for MP 1.8 that...
Replies
Views
BUMP Anyone have any ideas on how I can get youtube live streams to play in mediaportal???
BUMP Anyone have any ideas on how I can get youtube live streams to play in mediaportal???
Hi all - I did a search and did not find this, so if I missed something, please let me know. I use onlinevideos for youtube videos...
Replies
Views
Nice, it works :D The old NRK Browser is very out of date. There is a few links that actually plays, but the site must have changed alot since the last update.So this is the code I have right now. Works on both my computer and on my mediacenter. Still a few bugs and some missing features, like live tv and subtitles. But it is one...
Nice, it works :D The old NRK Browser is very out of date. There is a few links that actually plays, but the site must have...
Hello there, this is a request for an update to make the NRK Browser work with the new online video layout at nrk.no. Vattenmelon...
Replies
Views
Of course. It would be nice if someone from not Germany could take a look it this. It's always the same problem. Vevo don't work and I can't get it anyway here, so no way of fixing it unless using proxies or VPN.
Of course. It would be nice if someone from not Germany could take a look it this. It's always the same problem. Vevo don't work...
Hi Guys For sometime now I've had issues playing particularly Vevo clips but I'm fairly certain there have been others with the...
Replies
Views
No it will be initialized on first use. That's why I asked for 1. play youtube video, 2. execute your code :) If you want it initialized you must declare usage of the OV Workflow model in your xaml or programmatically.
No it will be initialized on first use. That's why I asked for 1. play youtube video, 2. execute your code :) If you want it...
Hey @offbyone I'm just trying to port the MPCast Plugin to MP2. In MP1 it is possible to get the Videourl using this code (stolen...
Replies
Views
Fantastic thanks worked 100%!! :D:D
Fantastic thanks worked 100%!! :D:D
Since last week, I'm getting NoActiveProtocol when trying to play many of the videos from YouTube. The error appears after...
Replies
Views
Videobull is now off line again. Please help! Thanks.
Videobull is now off line again. Please help! Thanks.
It looks like both sites are broken again. Although this time, I'm able to see the providers but upon selecting one of them I...
Replies
Views
Been wondering the same thing. If you have many subscriptions, 6 pages is nothing. Emph
Been wondering the same thing. If you have many subscriptions, 6 pages is nothing. Emph
Youtube, Can only see my subscriptions 6 pages back??? Im wondering how to make OV/Youtube look back more, 6 pages is just a few...
Replies
Views
I have problem to play some videos from youtube. I get the following error "Error getting playback address". I think its the right translation. One video that I get this error on is "Amaranthe burn with me", use that sentence to search and pick the first result and you will get the error that I get. Hope someone can look into this.
I have problem to play some videos from youtube. I get the following error "Error getting playback address". I think its the right...
I have problem to play some videos from youtube. I get the following error "Error getting playback address". I think its the right...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NoActiveProtocol DE
yup - I see it now - thanks :)And many thanks to the author for fixing and pushing this out so fast!! Many kudos!
yup - I see it now - thanks :)And many thanks to the author for fixing and pushing this out so fast!! Many kudos!
I'm trying to use sitecreator to build my own site. From there it is working great, I can get categories, videos and URL and when I...
Replies
Views
disregard
disregard
So in the OnlineVideos settings, the minimum you can set the buffer to currently is 1%. This is fine in most cases, however where...
Replies
Views
In one of the Main-Threads pages, the author stated, that he won't maintain RTL & Co anymore because of too much changes.
In one of the Main-Threads pages, the author stated, that he won't maintain RTL & Co anymore because of too much changes.
Hi, Yesterday i gave OnlineVideos a try after i upgraded to MePo 1.8 and an update of another plugin installed it in the...
Replies
Views
I'll leave it open here for a bit, if no reply I'll re-post over there. Cant stand double posts ;) thanks dude!
I'll leave it open here for a bit, if no reply I'll re-post over there. Cant stand double posts ;) thanks dude!
This is on a new clean install... Start online videos. Go to Swedish, SVT Play. Go to programs and full programs, start Vem vet...
Replies
Views
I think it's from @offbyone ...
I think it's from @offbyone ...
Hi I am having an issue where Twitch.TV does not show up inside Mediaportal. Screenshots: As you can see there are supposed...
Replies
Views
Thank you again Dj_Moren. After following your instructions, now it is working again. As I said, I think this should be included into FAQ for further reference. A propósito, estoy viendo ahora mismo enmicine.com y me está encantando. Saludos desde Barcelona.
Thank you again Dj_Moren. After following your instructions, now it is working again. As I said, I think this should be included...
Hi, this is just to notify this site has stopped working and any video you want to play returns the "Error Getting PLayback URLs"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Brocken Hosters DE
Indeed TVE is broken. I did check yesterday if I could fix it, didn't came up with anything though, those kind of tricks are always hard to crack. I also alerted tvalacarta (maintainter of the xbmc plugin of TVE), see if he can find it.
Indeed TVE is broken. I did check yesterday if I could fix it, didn't came up with anything though, those kind of tricks are always...
Hi together It Looks like that some Hosters like Streamcould.eu are broken and not accessible anymore. Is there a known way to get...
Replies
Views
No problem glad you got it sorted :-)
No problem glad you got it sorted :-)
I have the following issue when starting video's from several sources (Uitzending Gemist, NOS): The initial buffering is very slow...
Replies
Views
I wish OV could remeber the DL thats in que, even if i restart mepo, hella annoying to have to re que them all.. Im on slow connection so i need to download my videos, cant stream.. Really annoying to have que up 10 download then restart MePo and then the OV dl que is gone :( I hope some one can fix this, thats my wish for 2014 :)...
I wish OV could remeber the DL thats in que, even if i restart mepo, hella annoying to have to re que them all.. Im on slow...
I wish OV could remeber the DL thats in que, even if i restart mepo, hella annoying to have to re que them all.. Im on slow...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom