Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (37 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
:o Thanks a lot. I was trying to find them from C:/ProgramFiles/Team MediaPortal/Media Portal Problem solved.
:o Thanks a lot. I was trying to find them from C:/ProgramFiles/Team MediaPortal/Media Portal Problem solved.
Hello there. My name is Ilias and this is my first post here. I'm glad I found mediaportal as it's the best media center I've...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 no plug-ins? DE
This is not a bug, its waiting for the website to be updated too support the full installer process, so back to the web dev's for this one.
This is not a bug, its waiting for the website to be updated too support the full installer process, so back to the web dev's for...
on a fresh install of mp 1.0.2, when i open mpi and load the online list it looks though it is downloading a list but no plug-ins...
Replies
Views
Same here...
Same here...
Hi, I have a problem with the Extension Installer of the MP Version 1.0.2.0. I can not update the Onlinelist. When I press the...
Replies
Views
I use Vista, but as I remember it is directly under MediaPortal in a directory named cache. It does what you would expect and creates a cached version of the skins you use and therefore if you modify the skin in anyway or the underlying version of MP then you are always best to delete the cache and let it recreate it.
I use Vista, but as I remember it is directly under MediaPortal in a directory named cache. It does what you would expect and...
Hi All Just came over to Media Portal from the Darkside (MCE) and love it - a far better product. I have been looking through...
Replies
Views
GUIImageList got a new property "imageToDraw". With this property you can define how many images are drawn. It was added to fix problems in skins where the screen resolution differes to the resolution the skin was designed for. If no value is defined then the "old/current" behaviour is applied.
GUIImageList got a new property "imageToDraw". With this property you can define how many images are drawn. It was added to fix...
GUIImageList got a new property "imageToDraw". With this property you can define how many images are drawn. It was added to fix...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Need help with this (1 Viewer) DE
Ok I installed this and when I run it within MP I get an error on a black screen saying files missing or something like that. Image_file_patch.zip (3.3 KB, 53 views) Image_file_dll_RC1.zip (1.22 MB, 56 views) MediaSlayer_08f.mpi (976.8 KB, 27 views) Out of all these files I just downloaded the last one media slayer is that...
Ok I installed this and when I run it within MP I get an error on a black screen saying files missing or something like that...
Hi guys I saw this plugin but i'm not sure how to install it can anyone help me out please. MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC...
Replies
Views
Hi Ryan, You need to open the MediPortal Configuration program. and in the general options enable "start with basic home screen". You should them get the revolving menus (like apple front row). Regards Richard
Hi Ryan, You need to open the MediPortal Configuration program. and in the general options enable "start with basic home...
hey I'm super new to mediaportal and am trying to use some different skins, i want one with the revolving, however they dont...
Replies
Views
@wizard123 That's it! Thank you. I completely ignored animations. Works perfectly. Btw, it wasn't the label I wanted gone, it was the three buttons (info, subtitle, audio) because I needed the space for other controls. I hid them via conditional visibility, but after I closed the submenu I was unable to set the focus to anything...
@wizard123 That's it! Thank you. I completely ignored animations. Works perfectly. Btw, it wasn't the label I wanted gone, it was...
Hi, I want to make some custom modifications to the video-OSD (Titan-Skin). I managed to move or to disable some of the existing...
Replies
Views
What did you mean ? How i installed it ? It's the Titanius Skin, installed from mpei. Sorry when this is the wrong place for the thread.
What did you mean ? How i installed it ? It's the Titanius Skin, installed from mpei. Sorry when this is the wrong place for the...
Hey com, i have a problem and can't find out what i have to set in the line that it works how i like. I have upload 2 videos to...
Replies
Views
So, i´m once again. I´ve change the buttons for up and down to buttons for page up and page down and it´s now working fine in music.- and radiostreamlist, in pictureslist too :), but they dosn´t work in video.- or moving pictures list. :S For listen music without using tv and remote it´s ok now, but I think it would be fine to...
So, i´m once again. I´ve change the buttons for up and down to buttons for page up and page down and it´s now working fine in...
Hello. First off all I want to say sorry because off my worse english. I´m working on modify the xml of the topbar ...better...
Replies
Views
*bump*
*bump*
I have been customizing the myVideos page, what I have done is set it up so there is a list of all videos, when each movie is...
Replies
Views
Guys, I'm not a great skin developer, but if you'd like to give a skinlift for MyOrganizer - let me know. At this moment I've exausted all my skin knowlege and patience to make it look nice. I'll appreciate any help - just send me the skin for review and testing and I'll check-in the fix and release a new version...
Guys, I'm not a great skin developer, but if you'd like to give a skinlift for MyOrganizer - let me know. At this moment I've...
Guys, I'm not a great skin developer, but if you'd like to give a skinlift for MyOrganizer - let me know. At this moment I've...
Replies
Views
I've tried to use Multiimage, to get at Mymusicplayingnow.xlm a slideshow of the current playing artist. For this I tried as imagepath Music\#Play.Current.Artist. But with that the Screen turns black. A look at the Mediaportal.log shows, that he don't change #Play.Current.Artist to the current Artist, he keeps it in the path...
I've tried to use Multiimage, to get at Mymusicplayingnow.xlm a slideshow of the current playing artist. For this I tried as...
I've tried to use Multiimage, to get at Mymusicplayingnow.xlm a slideshow of the current playing artist. For this I tried as...
Replies
Views
It would be nice if there was a 'Elevation Prompt' when launching an MPI with UAC enabled.
It would be nice if there was a 'Elevation Prompt' when launching an MPI with UAC enabled.
Hello, on my System (Vista Ultimate 64 SP1) I had difficulties to install Plugins with the MPI installer. The dlls could not be...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I was wondering if i can teel the package creator MPI to only let users select the skins that i have skin files for in the installer, because at the moment my installer detects all skins... but i have only created skin files for blue3. thanks in advance
Hi everyone, I was wondering if i can teel the package creator MPI to only let users select the skins that i have skin files for...
Hi everyone, I was wondering if i can teel the package creator MPI to only let users select the skins that i have skin files for...
Replies
Views
Thanks, i will send them after the weekend when I am back at my other pc. I assume there is no documentation on how to use the packager so I can find the problem myself? Situation will surely become a bit complicated if I have to bother you before each update. :-) br Daniel
Thanks, i will send them after the weekend when I am back at my other pc. I assume there is no documentation on how to use the...
Hi I am trying to create an MPI for my new plugin. Everything looks fine in the MPI packager gui, I build the mpi and run it...
Replies
Views
Hi Dukus! I have some questions about MPI. 1. When creating a package I want to add hundreds of files but not choose subtype one by one. I tried to select all files and change subtype but that only affected one entry. Is it possible to do it one time for all selected files? Btw shouldn't it be called Subfolder instead of Subtype...
Hi Dukus! I have some questions about MPI. 1. When creating a package I want to add hundreds of files but not choose subtype...
Hi Dukus! I have some questions about MPI. 1. When creating a package I want to add hundreds of files but not choose subtype...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPI -> skins (1 Viewer) DE
High -> Thanks MadsRH
High -> Thanks MadsRH
Is it just me or is the group "skins" missing from this list...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mpi DE
Hi MPInstaller.exe it's in MediaPortal root folder, but you have to use latest SVN for MediaPortal Regards Roy
Hi MPInstaller.exe it's in MediaPortal root folder, but you have to use latest SVN for MediaPortal Regards Roy
how can i install mpi. i can't find this tool for downloading and it isn' t in my install folder.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mpem shows old version of mp start it (2 Viewers) DE
Could someone please solve this problem? V 0.5.0.13 is the current version so please upload this to the mpem.
Could someone please solve this problem? V 0.5.0.13 is the current version so please upload this to the mpem.
As the title says the mpem shows version 0.4 in the list, which neither won't work with the current version nor with the two...
Replies
Views
I have no idea what is causing your problem, sorry. While we wait for someone with some more knowledge, cab you check the following: There is a few xml files in the ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\V2 directory. Are they all looking fine when you open with notepad? Just wondering if one of them are perhaps corrupt.
I have no idea what is causing your problem, sorry. While we wait for someone with some more knowledge, cab you check the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 (Version 1.1.7.0) MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova HD Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate Service...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MpeInstaller hangs DE
AW: MpeInstaller hangs Also experienced this "hang" problem. But i have always killed the tasks after some minutes. Ok, the i have to wait longer :) thx pOpY
AW: MpeInstaller hangs Also experienced this "hang" problem. But i have always killed the tasks after some minutes. Ok, the i...
Hi, I just installed MP 1.2 Beta (Win 7, x64; fresh install, MP was not installed before). I wanted to install Fidelity and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've been running MP 1.1.2.0 for a couple of years or so and it's met my needs perfectly so I haven't had the urge to upgrade to 1.3. I've come across a problem in the last few months when trying to install new plugins in that MpeInstaller crashes as soon as the shortcut is double-clicked and I've attached a screenshot...
Hi All, I've been running MP 1.1.2.0 for a couple of years or so and it's met my needs perfectly so I haven't had the urge to...
Hi All, I've been running MP 1.1.2.0 for a couple of years or so and it's met my needs perfectly so I haven't had the urge to...
Replies
Views
AW: MPEInstaller Buttons verdeckt/nicht sichtbar This is the english part of the forum!: galliano says that the buttons of MPEI are not visible as could be seen on his screenshot and that he tried different screen resolutions with no success. Indeed I encountered the same problem (Win7). The problem is caused by the windows setting...
AW: MPEInstaller Buttons verdeckt/nicht sichtbar This is the english part of the forum!: galliano says that the buttons of MPEI...
Hallo, beim starten des MPEInstallers aus der Mediaplayer Portal Config > Plugins > Browse and Install new plugins sind die...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help Guzzi. I ended up deciding to go with an MPEI wrapper around our current NSIS script so we can get things released sooner now that 1.3RC is out. But this was helpful, I ended up doing something similar to get our NSIS installer to honor the silent install flag. This script stuff in MPEI really needs some...
Thanks for the help Guzzi. I ended up deciding to go with an MPEI wrapper around our current NSIS script so we can get things...
Is it possible to install different components based on the MediaPortal version? Moving Pictures works fine with both 1.2 (Stable)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPEI Windows Service (2 Viewers) DE
Okay, looks like I fixed the problem with mediaportal shut down in my local built but we still have a major issue we discussed with @ltfearme about mpei installer is using Process.Kill method. it's better to use Process.CloseMainWindow or Process.Close methods. But the main problem is mediaportal actually using it here...
Okay, looks like I fixed the problem with mediaportal shut down in my local built but we still have a major issue we discussed with...
Hi guys! I just want to tell that continuing idea of MPEM...
Replies
Views
I believe I managed to get a stack trace:
I believe I managed to get a stack trace:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: 7 Pro CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video...
Replies
Views
Dukus, yes it is solved. The main issue was that google codes did not give me an error message when i downloaded a new file with the same name into the download section. it just kept the old deleted file alive. The item 1) with the release date not saved in the .xmp2 file does still exist.
Dukus, yes it is solved. The main issue was that google codes did not give me an error message when i downloaded a new file with...
Hi Dukus, i have two issues with the new installer on my TvWishList plugin 1) The Release date is not been stored in the xmp2...
Replies
Views
Dadeo, thanks that worked. Thanks a bunch.
Dadeo, thanks that worked. Thanks a bunch.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE Windows Version: Win7 CPU Type: Atom HDD: 250 Memory: 4G Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Try running the old "MPInstaller.exe" inside the "Program Files/Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal" directory.....and select "install local extension".
Try running the old "MPInstaller.exe" inside the "Program Files/Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal" directory.....and select "install...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Release (No SVN) MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor (R630) Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4600+...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom