View Pictures (4 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
MP1 MP2 Folder images? DE
pleasure :)
pleasure :)
Wondering if anyone can help me with a query I have please.... I have set up the pictures function in MP to display a number of...
Replies
Views
rekenaar: Try to look into the slideshow.xml of your skin. In the first lines there is normally something like "<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>". The small tv box is an overlay, so I guess if you set this value to yes it should stay visible. Bye Lars
rekenaar: Try to look into the slideshow.xml of your skin. In the first lines there is normally something like...
A while back (two or three months?) I was able to view TV in a small box bottom left while looking at fullscreen pictures. Lately...
Replies
Views
Well, the code is already there. Just a matter of "cut 'n paste"? It was my nagging that got this to be a choice one could select in setup, and the one who fixed this said it was quite easy.
Well, the code is already there. Just a matter of "cut 'n paste"? It was my nagging that got this to be a choice one could select...
Hi, Why not allow album (big icon list) view in pictures? Same view as available in music? Cheers, Colin
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Decreasing sort DE
I know about this - but is there a possibility to change the "default behaviour" - to avoid to change the sortorder oin every directory? An enhancement like the "views" in my music would be nice - allowing predefinig this and the view itself...
I know about this - but is there a possibility to change the "default behaviour" - to avoid to change the sortorder oin every...
Hi everybody, How can I sort my pictures decreasing? By now I have a list with the name of my folders but they are sorted in an...
Replies
Views
A Picasa plugin would really be awesome :)
A Picasa plugin would really be awesome :)
Hi there, is there a way to virtually organize photos (which exist only once in the file system) into multipe "virtual" albums...
Replies
Views
Open MediPortal Configuration program Click on Pictures See the option called "Auto Shuffle Slideshow"
Open MediPortal Configuration program Click on Pictures See the option called "Auto Shuffle Slideshow"
Hello, I am facing a deterb problem when I run the lsideshow of my picture. I order it by date and expect the slideshow will...
Replies
Views
It was shot in landscape mode. Unfortunately it didn't help. Maybe it can't handle h264 codec. Can somebody else confirm that problem?
It was shot in landscape mode. Unfortunately it didn't help. Maybe it can't handle h264 codec. Can somebody else confirm that...
I recognized that the movies which are taken with my mobile phone Samsung S5 are displayed in wrong direction. They are all 90°...
Replies
Views
I hope someone will look at his work :S
I hope someone will look at his work :S
Hi in my pictures folder i have some related video files. Is there anyway to play those video files from within pictures menu...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iPhoto DE
Yep - That sounds like the apple way to do it; make it as difficult as possible for the user to use any other software than apples... Same with itunes way of organizing music files on the ipod...
Yep - That sounds like the apple way to do it; make it as difficult as possible for the user to use any other software than...
Hey, Im trying to get mediaportal sorted however i seem to be hitting a bit of block with pictures as currently we use iPhoto to...
Replies
Views
Here we go...logs and screenshot attached. This is no problem of Border-calibration...this must be something else... Perhaps this thing with pixel aspect ratio...I have to adjust them to 1.33 to get a perfect square?!
Here we go...logs and screenshot attached. This is no problem of Border-calibration...this must be something else... Perhaps...
Hi, I just updated with a ful install (including xp) from version 0.2.2.0 to 0.2.3.0 RC1 and with previous version I was able to...
Replies
Views
in configuration.exe (Setup MediaPortal link on desktop) go to Pictures -> Picture Folders -> add the root folder of your digital images /Digital Pics/ and set it as default folder when you enter MyPictures it will show you all files and folders of /Digital Pics/ check that you have switched to "list view" Pictures -> Picture...
in configuration.exe (Setup MediaPortal link on desktop) go to Pictures -> Picture Folders -> add the root folder of your digital...
Hi. I'm just trying to get my pictures to show up in mediaportal. It works fine if I add a specific folder that contains...
Replies
Views
save the images as a jpg and you will be able to view them
save the images as a jpg and you will be able to view them
Hi, I am new to Mediaportal (great program!). Is there any way I can get My pictures to view images I have created in...
Replies
Views
DUH. It just says "R. Slideshow" on my screen, I figured that meant "Random," not "Recursive" Thanks for the quick reply. M.
DUH. It just says "R. Slideshow" on my screen, I figured that meant "Random," not "Recursive" Thanks for the quick reply. M.
Is there any way to run a slideshow at a given folder, and include all pictures in child folders as well? I'm guessing that I'm...
Replies
Views
Er, it's OK. I've worked it out now. My wife decided to mess around with the photos, so they were rotated incorrectly! All fixed. Thanks for the reply.
Er, it's OK. I've worked it out now. My wife decided to mess around with the photos, so they were rotated incorrectly! All...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: 1x...
Replies
Views
Indeed you are correct...once I converted the drive to NTFS, thumbnail generation continued. Thanks for the tip. ...Mike
Indeed you are correct...once I converted the drive to NTFS, thumbnail generation continued. Thanks for the tip. ...Mike
I have a lot of photos, and I am noticing that media portal stops generating the preview thumbnails when the number of files in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ken Burns Effect DE
I agree too, so for the moment I've gone back to using simple x-fades between photos.
I agree too, so for the moment I've gone back to using simple x-fades between photos.
Hello The Ken Burns effect is nice, but not so nice like the one in Vista Media Center. After the Zoom/Pan has done, it stops...
Replies
Views
AW: removing black bars in slideshow could you please provide a screenshot and/or a picture in portrait "size"? I only can guess what you mean...
AW: removing black bars in slideshow could you please provide a screenshot and/or a picture in portrait "size"? I only can guess...
hey guys, in the german subforum there was a request on this... (Original Thread) what it does: when viewing pictures in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New features DE
Re: AW: New features Yes, me too. There are lots of room for improvement and new features in the pictures section :-)
Re: AW: New features Yes, me too. There are lots of room for improvement and new features in the pictures section :-)
Hi! Is, or will, the My Pictures part of MP being further developed? Regards, PK
Replies
Views
Will MP support these things? 1) Raw formats (DNG) - MCE can with fastpictureviewer codec pack shows RAW pictures so it should also be possibly in MP! 2) View metadata in slideshow (EXIF and IPTC metadata) - just like you can with zoner photo studio! 3) Show where the picture is taken (Google street map) 4) Show histogram...
Will MP support these things? 1) Raw formats (DNG) - MCE can with fastpictureviewer codec pack shows RAW pictures so it should...
Hello Is it possibly see my dng pictures in MP? Is it sonething MP will support or do I need to install a codec? Is it possibly...
Replies
Views
Mediaportal setup pictures\picture folders, click on my pictures then edit, select icons\large icons, personally prefer later, but your choice. I thought this had changed, folders opened within MP remembered there last view selected when using MP, might be wrong as it was a while ago, and so used to setting everything up in...
Mediaportal setup pictures\picture folders, click on my pictures then edit, select icons\large icons, personally prefer later, but...
I'm a new user,and just went through the sections in teh user guide for MP and didn't find any answer to this question. Basically...
Replies
Views
Bump on this thread! I'm looking to solve the same problem. My current solution involves writing out different files, which I am definitely not looking forward to doing. :S
Bump on this thread! I'm looking to solve the same problem. My current solution involves writing out different files, which I am...
How can I change with the method setFileName(String name) in GuiImage different images with the same name. If I delete the old...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/view-pictures-109/mypictures-initial-zoom-wrong-59276/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/view-pictures-109/mypictures-initial-zoom-wrong-59276/
Is it possible to auto stretch pictures to screen size like in ifranview for example?
Replies
Views
All fixed - resolved in another thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recursive-slideshow-is-not-working-in-random-order.117606/
All fixed - resolved in another thread...
This is really strange, and has only started happening since I did a complete MP cleanup and fresh install when 1.3.0 RC came out...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EXIF audio DE
Not possible yet (i think)
Not possible yet (i think)
How do I make MP play audio attached to images (in EXIF data)? Do I need some plugin for this feature?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP Themes (Skins) DE
https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Skins/
https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Skins/
Hey Guys, Firstly I have used these forums like a manual for tweaking and customizing MP. If I cannot find my answer using the...
Replies
Views
Hi ArneAnka, I noticed the same problem in my Dbox plugin which is using the VLC as well. I got on some channels also interlaced snapshots. I don't think there is a way to deinterlace the snapshots via VLC. Only way is to load the pictures to Paintshop (or somethingelse) and deinterlace it there. Greetz kroko
Hi ArneAnka, I noticed the same problem in my Dbox plugin which is using the VLC as well. I got on some channels also interlaced...
Using MyDreambox plugin and have problems with interlaced picture. How to obtain De-Interlaced picture with MyDreambox plugin...
Replies
Views
Tumb Hello Inside eatch folder of pictures you have hiden a jpg named folder.jpg , that is the thunbnail you see. you can change or add that file , and solve the problem.
Tumb Hello Inside eatch folder of pictures you have hiden a jpg named folder.jpg , that is the thunbnail you see. you can...
I've added my picture folder to My Pictures in MP 1.1.0 Alpha and I've generated the thumbnails. When I want to see my...
Replies
Views
Solution might be SVN. Hi hhein, a possible solution is to install the latest SVN Snapshot Version. You can download one here. I had the same problem with pin secured Video Folders. I fixed it with installing a SVN Snapshot (I had Revision 14405). Be sure that you have the latest stable Release (not SVN) installed...
Solution might be SVN. Hi hhein, a possible solution is to install the latest SVN Snapshot Version. You can download one...
Hi, it is possible to assign a pin code to picture folder in mediaportal setup. I guess this feature will protect the folder...
Replies
Views
Do not think so, as MP as it is does not support drives on the fly, ok if they are pre mapped, but just plugging in some drive does not work. Now watch for somebody posting the workaround.
Do not think so, as MP as it is does not support drives on the fly, ok if they are pre mapped, but just plugging in some drive does...
Hi, is it possible to start a slide show of all pictures stored on an USB Stick or Memory Card after it is plugged to the...
Replies
Views
Is there really no way to do this globally? I'm stuck with changing every folder of images individually?
Is there really no way to do this globally? I'm stuck with changing every folder of images individually?
I seem to remember there being a global setting that will cause the default view of the My Pictures section to be any of the view...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom