Decreasing sort (1 Viewer)

dmrv

Portal Member
September 29, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi everybody,
How can I sort my pictures decreasing? By now I have a list with the name of my folders but they are sorted in an incresaing way...
Thanks

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there

When you view the pictures, you should see a little arrow next to the SORT field in the menu button. Click on that to change between descending and ascending.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Country flag
    Hi there

When you view the pictures, you should see a little arrow next to the SORT field in the menu button. Click on that to change between descending and ascending.

I know about this - but is there a possibility to change the "default behaviour" - to avoid to change the sortorder oin every directory?
    An enhancement like the "views" in my music would be nice - allowing predefinig this and the view itself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
    I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
    I have my music views set to sort by discnumber: It used to work as expected (one big list, starting with the first disc first...
    Replies
    Views
    in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
    in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
    Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
    Replies
    Views
    I am looking for some guidance. I upgraded to TDS TV+ (a downgrade in my opinion) Apparently they are a some sort of IPTV or Android TV. I have a HD Homerun Prime with a cable card. TDS tells me that the cable card is now incompatible with my new TV+ service. I really enjoyed being able to watch TV periodically on my Windows 10 based...
    I am looking for some guidance. I upgraded to TDS TV+ (a downgrade in my opinion) Apparently they are a some sort of IPTV or...
    I am looking for some guidance. I upgraded to TDS TV+ (a downgrade in my opinion) Apparently they are a some sort of IPTV or...
    Replies
    Views
    I changed the sorting procedures, now it will sort more correctly than before :) Thanks!
    I changed the sorting procedures, now it will sort more correctly than before :) Thanks!
    Same here :( Was correct before for MyVideos and MovPic - now it´s a desaster: it does not show the latest added sorted decending...
    Replies
    Views
    Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including menus work fine. Sorry for having caused trouble, and thanks a lot for the support!
    Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including...
    Hi community, I am further testing out MP2, and there are three questions I have: 1. When importing my local video folder with...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom