Xface (4 Viewers)

I just started using MyFilms (MesFilms) and have found a slight problem when using Filmstrip view. It works fine using the default My Movies but when using MyFilms the cover does not fully fill the DVD box, as shown here:
I just started using MyFilms (MesFilms) and have found a slight problem when using Filmstrip view. It works fine using the default...
I just started using MyFilms (MesFilms) and have found a slight problem when using Filmstrip view. It works fine using the default...
Replies
Views
I had the same problem. The trick (for me) was to install the skin first, then install MyFilms and be sure to check the XFace skin during the install process. There's a file or two that it adds to the skin (I assume for filmstrip view). You could also probably just figure out which file(s) it needs by looking at the blue skin...
I had the same problem. The trick (for me) was to install the skin first, then install MyFilms and be sure to check the XFace skin...
Hello, When i display using Filmstrip view i just see icon view displayed and I am unable to move the selection off the right...
Replies
Views
The Radio Guide isn't the same format as the TV guide, and doesn't display any information about the channnel selected. So, I have made the code in myradioguide.xml match that in mytvguide.xml, but using the radio guide # variables as appropriate. File attached. This has the added advantage that changes/improvements to the guide...
The Radio Guide isn't the same format as the TV guide, and doesn't display any information about the channnel selected. So, I have...
The Radio Guide isn't the same format as the TV guide, and doesn't display any information about the channnel selected. So, I have...
Replies
Views
will try over the next couple of days.....
will try over the next couple of days.....
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/237108-post237.html Please tell me how it works, as I no longer use the IGP. EDIT: Having some...
Replies
Views
Thats great, thanks doodles, I have attached a good working 12 line mytvguide.xml.
Thats great, thanks doodles, I have attached a good working 12 line mytvguide.xml.
Hi! You can change the number of lines (channels) displayed in the TV Guide by making just four simple changes to tvguide.xml...
Replies
Views
Play DVD Play DVD images:
Play DVD Play DVD images:
There are several posts in the original XFace 1.3 thread (96+ pages!) and a few elsewhere (such as MesFilms...
Replies
Views
just some kind of a "bad" idea to start that thread here. why? because harley can not update the first post to give any status reports :P so "he" should start a new thread. ;)
just some kind of a "bad" idea to start that thread here. why? because harley can not update the first post to give any status...
Hi all - just a request to put the stuff for 1.3 here. The other thread was getting soooo confusing :S There seems to be a few...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom