Xface (10 Viewers)

I modified basichome.xml so that the video camera icon now points to the my films plugin. When I select the video camera icon, the large text above the icons says "My Videos". I'd like to change it to "My Movies" or "My DVDs" (something like that). Can someone tell me how to change that text? Also, I'd like to change the video...
I modified basichome.xml so that the video camera icon now points to the my films plugin. When I select the video camera icon, the...
I modified basichome.xml so that the video camera icon now points to the my films plugin. When I select the video camera icon, the...
Replies
Views
Dunno if this is OK or if anyone is interested, but I've ported a couple of the Blue3 icons to Xface cause they look cool :) Also changed the empty button (you see during the fade in and out) to a transparent one. Extract them in Program files\MP\skins\xface\media.
Dunno if this is OK or if anyone is interested, but I've ported a couple of the Blue3 icons to Xface cause they look cool :) Also...
Dunno if this is OK or if anyone is interested, but I've ported a couple of the Blue3 icons to Xface cause they look cool :) Also...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to change some of the home buttons but I'm not having any luck. I changed the png files in the media directory but the old pictures still show up. I saw someone mentioned deleting the files in cache/xface in another thread but I can't find that directory. Can someone tell me what I'm missing? Thanks. Nevermind. I...
I'm trying to change some of the home buttons but I'm not having any luck. I changed the png files in the media directory but the...
I'm trying to change some of the home buttons but I'm not having any luck. I changed the png files in the media directory but the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Start menu aspect DE
no it didn't change to the icon circle list :S
no it didn't change to the icon circle list :S
Hi, I looks like there are 2 general menu aspects : - one with pictures top to bottom - another one with logos in circle Is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 changing myhome.xml DE
Hi Sphero, they are not referenced in myhome.xml, because they are dynamic menu items. If you need to change the hover picture, look into the media folder.
Hi Sphero, they are not referenced in myhome.xml, because they are dynamic menu items. If you need to change the hover picture...
Hello, When I start MP with Xface skin it opens with this screen: I quess this is the myhome.xml. I like to know where...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to make a skin file for myemulators in xface based on the blue wide skin. My first step already goes wrong for some reason. What i did, copied myradios.xml and named it myemulators.xml. When I load myemulators, the screen freezes. When I load my radios, it works. This is exact copy, nothing changed. Wondering why this...
I'm trying to make a skin file for myemulators in xface based on the blue wide skin. My first step already goes wrong for some...
I'm trying to make a skin file for myemulators in xface based on the blue wide skin. My first step already goes wrong for some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plugin picture DE
I just tried this skin today and i love it. But i use the plugin my Radio time and it has no picture in the start menu. How can i add a picture? Can i use one like the "my radio" picture to be shown instead? How do i do that? Edit- already changed the second image (the one that appears on the right and it is the same as the first...
I just tried this skin today and i love it. But i use the plugin my Radio time and it has no picture in the start menu. How can i...
I just tried this skin today and i love it. But i use the plugin my Radio time and it has no picture in the start menu. How can i...
Replies
Views
The cover box is only a 2D overlay and not really angled (an optical illusion). The borders of the box opening are made in such a way as to cover the square corners of the cover art. Not all skins use this technique. There might be some actual 3D tricks in MediaPortal II's skin engine, if I've read correctly, but not in MediaPortal I...
The cover box is only a 2D overlay and not really angled (an optical illusion). The borders of the box opening are made in such a...
Hi, Xface is a very nice skin that I just installed. There is a detail when you list CDs or DVDs as boxes. The cover image is not...
Replies
Views
XFACE SKIN 1.6 FIX : 1. Tetris button change to "no button default" when you go on it. 2. My Series not show hover picture. 3. Copy buttons from "my radio" for "shoutcast radio plugin" (for those who disabled my radio plugin) ADD : 1. Mediaslayer 2. My Ebay 3. Worldmap 4. Online videos 5. Change old "web browser"...
XFACE SKIN 1.6 FIX : 1. Tetris button change to "no button default" when you go on it. 2. My Series not show hover picture...
XFACE SKIN 1.6 FIX : 1. Tetris button change to "no button default" when you go on it. 2. My Series not show hover picture...
Replies
Views
Just what i needed, job well done Airshark ;) TNX!
Just what i needed, job well done Airshark ;) TNX!
Hi Community, I did a little (ok, very litte bugfix) for die mtvseriesskin for xface. As you can see in the Attachement...
Replies
Views
I finally find alone what to do. In the basichome.xml, I change the line <hyperlink>6</hyperlink> to <hyperlink>7986</hyperlink>. Br Km7
I finally find alone what to do. In the basichome.xml, I change the line <hyperlink>6</hyperlink> to <hyperlink>7986</hyperlink>...
Hello Is it possible to open the plugin my films when I select my videos in the basic home ? Which modifications are needed ...
Replies
Views
On the whole I love this skin but there are two little niggles which I think would improve the skin. First off is the TV OSD. Having this in the middle of the screen blocks off a fair chunk of the picture when something transparent across the bottom of the screen would really make this screen a little more useable. Secondly is...
On the whole I love this skin but there are two little niggles which I think would improve the skin. First off is the TV OSD...
On the whole I love this skin but there are two little niggles which I think would improve the skin. First off is the TV OSD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Imdb view DE
Is it possibly to see the imdb view after i enter a moive folder. I am using Filmstrip to view my movies.As it is now i see my files in that folder, but its here i want to see the imdb info insted. :)
Is it possibly to see the imdb view after i enter a moive folder. I am using Filmstrip to view my movies.As it is now i see my...
Is it possibly to see the imdb view after i enter a moive folder. I am using Filmstrip to view my movies.As it is now i see my...
Replies
Views
MPconfig\pictures\folder, edit your picture folder and make sure you chose icons as view.
MPconfig\pictures\folder, edit your picture folder and make sure you chose icons as view.
Hi, In My Pictures every folder defaults to 'list', which is annoying as I have to go into every folder to change it my...
Replies
Views
Yes I can confirm your issue no.1 too - same problem here, not very usuable.
Yes I can confirm your issue no.1 too - same problem here, not very usuable.
First, let me say thankyou for great skin. I've installed the latest SVN version (2 days back) on MP RC1. All looks good so...
Replies
Views
Should I just go back to older SVN's and keep updating them until I get to the latest release?
Should I just go back to older SVN's and keep updating them until I get to the latest release?
Do I (or should I) follow this tutorial (BELOW) to use Xface or any other skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VideoEditor screen DE
Has anyone had any success with getting the sliderbar to display and work (able to drag it) in xface? Without the ability to rapidly move through the file to search for ads it is very difficult to use this application. i have rc1 with the svn 19311 installed. All help is greatly appreciated. Pete
Has anyone had any success with getting the sliderbar to display and work (able to drag it) in xface? Without the ability to...
Hi! I made some changes to the VideoEditor screens in the Xface skin to fix some layout problemsand make some aesthetic changes...
Replies
Views
whow looks very very nice, would be cool! Love the DVD/HD-DVD/Blue_ray cover edges!
whow looks very very nice, would be cool! Love the DVD/HD-DVD/Blue_ray cover edges!
A friends sent me some screens captures from meedio TV series plugin http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3812/meetvuo8.jpg...
Replies
Views
no probs, just thought some other forum members may like them for their skin. Do you know if there is an animated file type that MP supports like flash, wmv etc Cheers
no probs, just thought some other forum members may like them for their skin. Do you know if there is an animated file type that...
Created some new buttons if anyone wishes to use them at all. Just download them from the links at the bottom. Here are a few...
Replies
Views
There was a small error in the TVseries layout using this skin as it did not look right as you can see below. So did some tweaking in photoshop and ended up with this, which now looks like it should in my eyes The TV series fix rar file below should sort out the issue with it looking wrong. Dont forget to rename your...
There was a small error in the TVseries layout using this skin as it did not look right as you can see below. So did some...
Hi there - great skin. I'm trying to get this working on 0.2.3 latest SVN with v 2 of myTV Series plugin. I'm running on XP...
Replies
Views
Great, thanx for all your help . :-):thx:
Great, thanx for all your help . :-):thx:
hi - removed xface 1.4 and installed xface 1.5 instead . the my weather functionality has now stopped working -- I get an error...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've just tweaked a copy of mypvrscheduler.xml to look a bit nicer on my installation of XFace 1.5. It's not perfect but at least now everything is laid out so you can see it - all a bit neater. Feel free to grab and use, and perhaps it might be included with new versions of the skin (since there isn't an existing skin...
Hi all, I've just tweaked a copy of mypvrscheduler.xml to look a bit nicer on my installation of XFace 1.5. It's not perfect...
Hi all, I've just tweaked a copy of mypvrscheduler.xml to look a bit nicer on my installation of XFace 1.5. It's not perfect...
Replies
Views
I've always considered this normal, as most people use remote power button for shutdown\standby. Maybe Harley thinks differently :)
I've always considered this normal, as most people use remote power button for shutdown\standby. Maybe Harley thinks differently :)
Hi all, I would like to say that this is a great skin. Great job Harley .... I have just installed installed Xface 1.5 on to...
Replies
Views
wow, I didn't know that we have even that many users :D
wow, I didn't know that we have even that many users :D
wow !! Xface has break the 100.000 Downloadsline !! ..with this, the skin is the most downloadet MP Skin ever. Have to say a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Where can I find previous versions? (1 Viewer) DE
Cannot see any reason why the new xface will not work on a older release of MP, you may get a warning saying this skin not supported but that is easy to fix, would you happen to have that problem or something else.
Cannot see any reason why the new xface will not work on a older release of MP, you may get a warning saying this skin not...
Hi, I tried MP v1 RC1 and I ran into some issues, main problem being that my way of importing EPG doesn't work yet in this new...
Replies
Views
This is odd. myTVfullscreen/videofullscreen.xml are where the top progress bar display is defined, I believe, but there is no mention of subtitles or audio. However, TVOSD/VideoOSD.xml files both have stuff for audio and subtitles amongs many other things. That's all I know. I'm unclear what OSD info is supposed to be displayed by...
This is odd. myTVfullscreen/videofullscreen.xml are where the top progress bar display is defined, I believe, but there is no...
Dear all, When ever I hit audio or subititle buttons the osd flashes up in the top progress bar but most of the time the actual...
Replies
Views
I created a version for videos before I saw your reply, so I've attached it in case it's any use. Since the text for a video/movie can be somewhat longer than a TV program, I've left the description in a smaller font. It should probably be the same size font. Cheers
I created a version for videos before I saw your reply, so I've attached it in case it's any use. Since the text for a video/movie...
From the main thread: Hi! I did a mod for the location of the TV info OSD some time ago and am happy to share it with you. Just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Shoutcast Plugin DE
seems there is no shoutcast.xml file..... :) :) try the shoutcast.xml of the bluetwo skin (copy and paste to the xface dir) I don't know if it works though. cheers joystick
seems there is no shoutcast.xml file..... :) :) try the shoutcast.xml of the bluetwo skin (copy and paste to the xface dir) I...
I'm getting an error message when trying to use the latest Shoutcast Plugin with Xface V1.4. When I load the plugin I get an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music Search DE
Installed SVN 18062 and all is well. Thanks to all. This place rocks!
Installed SVN 18062 and all is well. Thanks to all. This place rocks!
I cannot search anything in the music view. When i select search it happens nothing. Please help, how could i search for music?
Replies
Views
I have managed to change the basichome buttons to other hyperlinks but the problem i am having is that i added a 3rd button to the video icon of the Foofaraw skin so it has my tv shows / trailers / videos (i changed the main icon to go to my films which works) but it will not let me select the new video button with the remote and i...
I have managed to change the basichome buttons to other hyperlinks but the problem i am having is that i added a 3rd button to the...
Hi, on the Basic Home screen, with Music highlighted, there are three buttons/tabs below - Last.fm, Current Playlist, Radio. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom