Xface (5 Viewers)

Hi! I know this has kind of been asked before ut I could not find any conclusive answer... Has anyone put together proper support for 4TR in XFace? I took the 4TR* files from another skin but since XFace use a different page layout it doesn't look as nice as the rest of the skin. For instance the TV Guide probably could do...
Hi! I know this has kind of been asked before ut I could not find any conclusive answer... Has anyone put together proper...
Hi! I know this has kind of been asked before ut I could not find any conclusive answer... Has anyone put together proper...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a german user of MediaPortal an I use the "Xface" skin. It is a great skin. I love it. I use a NEW plugin "MPmaxdome" from the member "typisch_andi". It is possible to integrate that great plugin in Xface (this plugin is only usable in Germany). Please look at this link...
Hello, I'm a german user of MediaPortal an I use the "Xface" skin. It is a great skin. I love it. I use a NEW plugin...
Hello, I'm a german user of MediaPortal an I use the "Xface" skin. It is a great skin. I love it. I use a NEW plugin...
Replies
Views
This is happening too with "Files View". When you enter to a floder MP trys to show the folder's content as "list of big icons", but the there is no items on the screen. Morover, if you press the "Escape" key to go back to the folders list MP returns to the main menu, making iposible to goto to another album/fulder until you change...
This is happening too with "Files View". When you enter to a floder MP trys to show the folder's content as "list of big icons"...
Hi Harley, as already discussed in irc, I have problems with my music view "Interpreten A-Z" (which is the normal "artists" view...
Replies
Views
Graphics Hi If that would mean I could add buttons and images the right size and in the right place that would be great. D
Graphics Hi If that would mean I could add buttons and images the right size and in the right place that would be great. D
I'm using XFace 1.7 skin and when Moving Pictures is showed on the home screen, it uses the same pictures as for plugins. Is there...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 xml skin files epg DE
I think this are the files. You find this files in the folder of the Skin. mytvguide.xml TVMiniGuide.xml Good luck.
I think this are the files. You find this files in the folder of the Skin. mytvguide.xml TVMiniGuide.xml Good luck.
Hi Harley, can you give me the name of the xml files from xface where the TV EPG and the mini EPG are in? I only want to edit...
Replies
Views
In general options for MediaPortal (the Configuration app) there's a "show last section" or something like that. If you turn off MediaPortal from the videos section, that should take you there on startup. Emph
In general options for MediaPortal (the Configuration app) there's a "show last section" or something like that. If you turn off...
Hi, Before I start I'm new to things here and hope my questions aren't too idiotic. I'm predominatly using my PC for storing...
Replies
Views
wall sinss no one her use radiotime plugin ,i try to do ... (i hoop someone can mack better one...:) ) ysmp
wall sinss no one her use radiotime plugin ,i try to do ... (i hoop someone can mack better one...:) ) ysmp
hi harley ! can you please mack RadioTime home screen button image xface style... we misst this one .. thanks, ysmp.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Logo Positioning DE
ah man, thanks alot , gonna try this as as i get a chance. thanks again :)
ah man, thanks alot , gonna try this as as i get a chance. thanks again :)
Posted this in the TV series forum...... hope someone can help... Hi all, Love this plugin!!!! I do have 1 question...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 xskin DE
Thank you very much... Best regards della
Thank you very much... Best regards della
hi everbody! the new xskin is very niche but how can i get this perspective...
Replies
Views
Good to know. ETA?
Good to know. ETA?
I mentioned this in my First Impressions post in the newbie section, but since that garnered zero responses I thought I'd post an...
Replies
Views
Hi josch.hh, see here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/413514-post4.html Greetings Harley
Hi josch.hh, see here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/413514-post4.html Greetings Harley
With Xface and for example MyTrailers or RSS Feeds plugin i always see the "standard" picture in the scroll menu in the middle of...
Replies
Views
- fixed in upcomming version of xface Harley
- fixed in upcomming version of xface Harley
I use My TVSeries in combination with XFace skin. When I use Fan Art under Season View & Episode view there is still a banner...
Replies
Views
sorry there is no point in config to lock that. Harley
sorry there is no point in config to lock that. Harley
Hi, Using Xface, love it.. absolutely awesome. Only thing i would like to change is if i can LOCK or DISABLE the changing of the...
Replies
Views
OK, here's the answer to olli14's question: Firstly, to be clear, the question is about changing the button for the Last.fm plugin, it's not about the hover image. 1. Create 2 new button images: a) The first button has no shine effect - call it buttonNF_last.png b) The second button is the same as the first but has the...
OK, here's the answer to olli14's question: Firstly, to be clear, the question is about changing the button for the Last.fm...
Hi, my XFace 1.7 uses the wrong image at the "Last.FM" button. It shows the right hover picture but at the Last.FM button XFace...
Replies
Views
Yes, you can always use the XML file that comes with the Arcsoft player plugin. It ias basicly a blank screen, so there is nothing skin related.
Yes, you can always use the XML file that comes with the Arcsoft player plugin. It ias basicly a blank screen, so there is nothing...
can you add a skin for the arcsoft blueray player?? thanks this looks AWESOME!!!
Replies
Views
Fanart background issue The Fanart background issue in MP-TVSeries I mentioned in my previous message, apparently was a problem in the plugin, not in the XFace skin. In MP-Tvseries 2.1 it is solved (for me).
Fanart background issue The Fanart background issue in MP-TVSeries I mentioned in my previous message, apparently was a problem in...
Harley, Thanks a lot for maintaining this awesome skin. I'm using mediaportal primarily for MP-TVSeries and I noticed that XFace...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it possible in an easy way to use the myvideo and mymusic icons (I mean the icons thats looks like a DVD cover or a CD cover) in the Blue3Wide skin? greetings olli14
Hi, is it possible in an easy way to use the myvideo and mymusic icons (I mean the icons thats looks like a DVD cover or a CD...
Hi, is it possible in an easy way to use the myvideo and mymusic icons (I mean the icons thats looks like a DVD cover or a CD...
Replies
Views
Hello. First I just want to say i'm a big fan of the xface skin. I like the moving pictures and the 16 banners showing for tv series. I'm using xface 1.7 and was wondering if their was a way for fanart for my music and tv series. I know there is for tv series for purevision HD but i prefer this sin instead. I'm kinda new at this so...
Hello. First I just want to say i'm a big fan of the xface skin. I like the moving pictures and the 16 banners showing for tv...
Hello. First I just want to say i'm a big fan of the xface skin. I like the moving pictures and the 16 banners showing for tv...
Replies
Views
I would ask this in the TV Series forum instead if you want a quick reply. Emph
I would ask this in the TV Series forum instead if you want a quick reply. Emph
Hey guys, I just tried StreamedMP but didn't like it, uninstalled it and reverted to good old xFace. Sadly this piece of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 common.picback.xml DE
ok, have to delete the import line for it, i have add the import only for a test and it seems i have not delete it. The common.picback.xml is not needed for xface. But it should not cause problems. Greetings Harley
ok, have to delete the import line for it, i have add the import only for a test and it seems i have not delete it. The...
I am gettung the error message that this file can't be found [ERROR][MPMain]: GUIWIndow.LoadInclude: C:\Program Files\Team...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Question for Harley DE
Awesome :o THX
Awesome :o THX
Hey harley, Thanks again for the "Moving Pictures" buttons! Cheesegeezer made some nice buttons for the "HD starter" plugin...
Replies
Views
the quality has def improved thanks :P but it looks the same, is the skin itself different in the view that im wanting or is it an option in the generic skin. the generic thumbnail skin has the movie poster in the bottom center with the movie data on either side. the one i like has the movie poster on the left with the movie data on...
the quality has def improved thanks :P but it looks the same, is the skin itself different in the view that im wanting or is it an...
Hi, First off, this is easily the best skin made so far, its eye appealing, clean, and very easy to use. however im having a...
Replies
Views
dude your a legend, thanks heaps
dude your a legend, thanks heaps
I've made a small modification to replace the my videos link in basic home to a moving pictures link instead. full credit goes to...
Replies
Views
your best to read the manual on the program as most of these things are explained there. heres a link to ur first question resolution: MediaPortal/Configuration/Plugins - MediaPortal Manual Documentation
your best to read the manual on the program as most of these things are explained there. heres a link to ur first question...
Hi all. I am new to MP and the found the Xface skin really cool. I have a few questions; 1. How can I add to and/or remove from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Home buttons DE
Moving pictures Would be nice to have the xml for moving pictures to remove the home buttons or fade when u get chance. Thanks dude :thx:
Moving pictures Would be nice to have the xml for moving pictures to remove the home buttons or fade when u get chance. Thanks...
How to switch off the home buttons in Tv Series plugin
Replies
Views
Hi First, I love this skin. But I wan to see my movie list like this: I only can to view imdb details when see all films on my database, by titles, but no by archives o files... This is the one, all Xface is perfect... another question... when can we see a 1080 Xface skin??? :-) Best regards
Hi First, I love this skin. But I wan to see my movie list like this: I only can to view imdb details when see all films on my...
Hi First, I love this skin. But I wan to see my movie list like this: I only can to view imdb details when see all films on my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No logos + episode thumbs appear (1 Viewer) DE
FIXED !! After installing MP1.0 ...
FIXED !! After installing MP1.0 ...
Hi, I can't get my logo's to show up in TV Series. I've created the rules though.. Does anybody have an idea what's wrong? Also...
Replies
Views
Sorry, no way somebody is able to find this (At least the five people not following every SVN comment). Thank god everybody sees this thread now to get a hint. I am just being realistic here, no offense diskeeper :D Thanks again. -level20peon
Sorry, no way somebody is able to find this (At least the five people not following every SVN comment). Thank god everybody sees...
I just installed RC4 and applied the latest Xface SVN revision (20960) to it. Seems like some ID's were updated. Every icon in the...
Replies
Views
Workaround is implemented by now. They simply removed the "screen corner view switch". Update MP and your MP-TVSeries plugins for this. -level20peon
Workaround is implemented by now. They simply removed the "screen corner view switch". Update MP and your MP-TVSeries plugins for...
Hey, if I am browsing MyTV-Series and navigate to a corner (the menu appears) and choose "unwatched" the view changes to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 3RVX Xface skin DE
Very nice :D I wil try it!
Very nice :D I wil try it!
For those who don't know what 3RVX is: 3RVX 2 http://matt.malensek.net/software/images/3RVX.jpg...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom