0.2RC2 TV : no sound with audio-mapping (1 Viewer)

nick84

Portal Member
January 5, 2006
Till RC2 release i have no sound from my external source (sat receiver).
I have tried all possibilities with audio-in mapping (Audio#1, 2 or 3) but video-in is good but sound doesn't work.

nick84

Portal Member
January 5, 2006
To Frodo...

Audio-mapping still doesn't work with the last CVS of Frodo 01-07-06.

Thanks Frodo to have a look on this problem that you have solved few months ago in a previous release of MP...and with great success then !

Best Regards

nick84

Portal Member
January 5, 2006
To Frodo about TV and Audio-Mapping...

Audio-mapping still doesn't work with the last CVS of Frodo 10/01/06

Thanks Frodo to have a look on this problem that you have solved few months ago in a previous release of MP...and with great success then !

Best Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom