0003809: Media description file (*.mds) cause double entry on movie scan (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Finally getting around to testing this. Both fixed with WIP 166 and an IMDB free NFO. Thanks!
Finally getting around to testing this. Both fixed with WIP 166 and an IMDB free NFO. Thanks!
This is similar to another issue fixed by @henso but has a key difference that persists after the previous fix. Two movies, one...
Replies
Views
I have run the import and the orphan duplicate episodes are still in the list in the TV Series config and in Media Portal.
I have run the import and the orphan duplicate episodes are still in the list in the TV Series config and in Media Portal.
I've been doing some clean up of some of the TV shows in my library. I've removed older TV show episode files in favor of better...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2.3 Release DE
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
If it keeps annoying me enough I'll have to help you with that :whistle: That's weird, because video locks up first with audio still playing for a few more seconds before MediaPortal restarts, but this will give me a few more avenues to test for. The main difference is that when I was on 1.19-1.21 without this issue that it was HTPC...
If it keeps annoying me enough I'll have to help you with that :whistle: That's weird, because video locks up first with audio...
I've been dealing with weird crashes. The display would go into a checkerboard, or mainly a giant purple banner across the screen...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom