0004123: Update satellite.xml (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you. I had a look at that part of the menu, but there's no option for DVB subtitles. Probably it has something to do bit some issue of MP2 with PGS subtitles that I've read in several posts. Although I don't know if DVB subs are also PGS subs. I guess that it will be fixed in future versions of MP2. Anyway, if somebody is...
Thank you. I had a look at that part of the menu, but there's no option for DVB subtitles. Probably it has something to do bit...
Hi, I changed recently from MP1 and MPS. Very happy, no matter I have to struggle with a few issues like this one: When I watch...
Replies
Views
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
Replies
Views
thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use MPiviewer for ipad and that's what was important to me. it's nice to have taken the time for my problem which will undoubtedly be useful to others as well.
thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use...
Hello, I am trying to reinstall mediaportal 1.16 but I get an error message "no internet connection found! to continue the...
Replies
Views
Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
Replies
Views
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom