0004125: Cleanup Start Menu for Win8 Metro (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom