0004136: Add Option Disable Internal Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of MakMKV on my HTPC. However I tried doing the same with the latest beta evaluation version of MakMKV on my Desktop PC, also MP 1.34 x64, but have not been able to get it working, "Unable to play copy...
I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of...
I don't know how many of you are aware of this, however, it may be that AnyDVD HD has finally come to an end. Their web site can no...
Replies
Views
@Pablik I finally got back to this, and I got it working. What I did was this. I intended to copy the UHD-BR disc to my local hard drive, so I put the disc in the drive, and then brought up MakeMKV. In MakeMKV I went through the initial steps to copy the UHD-BR disc to my drive, and while MakeMKV was parsing the disc, I noticed a...
@Pablik I finally got back to this, and I got it working. What I did was this. I intended to copy the UHD-BR disc to my local hard...
I just uninstalled AnyDVDHD due to RedFox being no longer reachable, and I have taken the MakeMKV route described in this thread...
Replies
Views
I realize this is a (very) old thread, however, I just discovered something that may have been the problem all along, and thought you might like to know. I had a Yamaha RX-A1050 HTR receiver. About three weeks ago, I started having problems where the HDMI audio from Windows, itself (11 Pro), would not work. After multiple times of...
I realize this is a (very) old thread, however, I just discovered something that may have been the problem all along, and thought...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
Replies
Views
I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All that I can suggest is that you read this page in the MP Wiki and experiment to see if it will merge the separate folders to give you a unified view of the media. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All...
Hi i have a collection of 9208(Still growing on a daily basis)) music videos(ripped in m2ts format from blu-rays) which are stored...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom