0004231: Scrolling a small list using the mouse wheel skips rows (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

• Article
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4.1 Release DE
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 2 has no mouse settings, those are controlled by Windows. You need to change it in your Windows mouse settings.
MediaPortal 2 has no mouse settings, those are controlled by Windows. You need to change it in your Windows mouse settings.
The TV Guide schedule will only scroll with keyboard up and down arrows and not the mouse wheel. Why is this the case? The Live TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom