MediaPortal 2 0004365: Download and install LAV codecs during MP2 installation (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2 installation MP2 - V2.4.1 - [solved] - MP2-V2.4.1 Installation crashes
If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2...
Greetings All - newbie here I'm getting an error when attempting to install MP2: Error 1064: An Exception occurred in the service...
Replies
Views
The installer is built with NSIS. I don't think that there is a silent install. I am currently finishing some work on MPTagThat 2 and will make a silent installer there. If you are interested to test, let me know.
The installer is built with NSIS. I don't think that there is a silent install. I am currently finishing some work on MPTagThat 2...
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
Replies
Views
Thanks ge2301. Appreciated. Unfortunately, the much later version of .NET installed did not allow me to manually reinstall 4.71. What I ended up doing is uninstalling the (unsuccessful and inoperable MP2 2.4) program again and deleted all the temp files in my Windows Users AppData Temp directory plus any other redundant data in the...
Thanks ge2301. Appreciated. Unfortunately, the much later version of .NET installed did not allow me to manually reinstall 4.71...
I have used the MP2 2.2.2 client and server successfully for quite some time on my HTPC and several previous versions over the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.30.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.30 Released! DE
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 DE
This point of the list is still open (others too). The next user reports a black screen in Live-TV with TVMosaic in the German thread.
This point of the list is still open (others too). The next user reports a black screen in Live-TV with TVMosaic in the German thread.
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom