MediaPortal 1 0004462: The 'Edit Skin Settings' button is not anchored correctly (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
Replies
Views
Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around "somewhere else", in this case, to an old thread in the forum to be able to install an important plugin, don't you think? I don't doubt that using that source works, I'm using it successfully on another PC but...
Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around...
Using the MP 1.32 x64 Extension Manager to install Online Videos seems to procede and complete succesfully but the plugin is not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Purge old recordings DE
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still thinks the old recordings exist. I expected the metadata for the recordings to be in same folder as the PVR but apparently not. How do I make MP2 forget about these old recordings? Needless to say, I tried...
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom