October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: AW: Re: AW: 1.2.0 Beta Support

hi,

is coverflow allready implementet in the skin? i can't find it :(

thx

Yes, for all plugins that support it - what plugin are you using?

i use moving pictures. with maya and standard skin it works - i think i must hava a closer look ;-)

thx for your answer

Ah...meant to mention that one - coverflow support on came in with the latest MovinPictures release and we have not added support to the skin for it yet.

:sorry:

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: 1.2.0 Beta Support

ok, i can wait ^^

thx

Knives03

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2009
    @Knives03,@ryan1

seems this is not an easy fix - just to check something can you do me a favour - attached is FH v.2.2.4.207 (a pre-release test version) - this is what I went back to and things started to work.

Can you replace your current dll with this version and check if it works, if so then copy back the release version and see if all still works. I think I may just have been lucky as can't see how doing this would fix things but would be good to check.

Please let me know the results (I would like to remove this attachment when testing is complete)

Thanks

Thanks! Doing this did the trick! Once I went into TV-Series and backed out to my Basic Home, the artwork showed up :) Thanks again for your help! I'm happy to say that it looks like my 1.2.0 Beta setup is pretty much finished.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Does there come coverflow for movingpictures? That would be verry nice!

andraves

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    StreamedMP-1.6.4.2739-Beta is not compatible with latest SVN version, SVN-1.1.7.27857...:-(

Hopes a new StreamdMP release is coming soon...

A

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    StreamedMP-1.6.4.2739-Beta is not compatible with latest SVN version, SVN-1.1.7.27857...:-(

A

Had a quick check and a lot more than StreamedMP is broken with this SVN - will need to check out if a genuine reason or because this SVN is WIP.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

A

What do you meen exactly with "is not compatible with latest SVN? Do you meen the latest version of Mediaportal with SVN? Or is SVN something else.. Because I have a nice system heren with streamedMP and MP 1.2.0beta

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country

A

What do you meen exactly with "is not compatible with latest SVN? Do you meen the latest version of Mediaportal with SVN? Or is SVN something else.. Because I have a nice system heren with streamedMP and MP 1.2.0beta

Hi,

The reference is the latest WIP MP code that is self compiled from the latest source code and not an official release version, these versions can sometimes cause problems and I think this is such a case.

For users who use the official MP 1.2beta build and StreamedMP-1.6.4.2739-Beta there are no compatibility issues.

Thx

andraves

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

A

Had a quick check and a lot more than StreamedMP is broken with this SVN - will need to check out if a genuine reason or because this SVN is WIP.
    StreamedMP-1.6.4.2739-Beta is working with SVN-1.1.7.27858...:D They reverted 27853 and 27852...

Sorry for false alarm...:oops:
    A

h4rd

Portal Member
    October 29, 2008
    Hamburg
    AW: 1.2.0 Beta Support

Hi,
    i have a navigation problem with the coverflow view.
    I am using a dinovo mini as remote, so i have to remapp the "previous menu button" (ESC on default) to the backspace button.

In the old filmstrip view everything behaves normal, but when i use the coverflow view , pushing the button brings me back to the previous menu but always to the beginning of the directory.
    So imagine u have many music albums in one directory, u have to scroll back every time.

i hope u understand my problem ... :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom